BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HAIR 💇, #longhairdontcare ?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Slade
post Nov 18 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

To counteract the more serious thread I just made, here is one all about that fab part of you that you are totally in control of. <3

While we may not all currently be sporting that iconic guitar hairstyle ^ what IS your current hairstyle? Have you had any hair disasters in the past? Any colour you're thinking of switching to? Any hair envy you've got right now? Or do you not care that much about your hair. This is a thread all about hair *.* Joseph u better be onto this thread. Go go go!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 18 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333

Personally I've found this quite rare for a female but my hair is actually completely natural colour-wise! It's probably way too damaged at the moment due to straightening it every other day when it's naturally very curly though, oops. Chestnut brown I think the colour is and very very long. Not sure I'd ever change it, one part of me that I'm actually rather happy with!

(En el pasado I had an awful block fringe / shoulder length hair combo that did not suit me at all. ALSO that horrific combover sidey fringe thing now retrospectively known as a 'year 9 fringe' I think)

This post has been edited by Jade: Nov 18 2015, 05:27 PM

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Nov 18 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #3
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

my hair is short, to the side and ginger... that is all laugh.gif

although, 14 year old Cameron's style icon was a hedgehog (those of you who have stalked my Instagram will have seen my throwback picture drama.gif )

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Nov 18 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #4
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

#longhairdontcare *.*!!!!

My current hairstyle = long, and still growing heehee.gif Been my goal for a while to have long hair, slowly but surely getting towards my goal lol. Everyone seems to be under the impression that it's basically a phase but I'm certainly not cutting it any time soon, don't think I'll ever go for short hair again, it wouldn't suit me!

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Nov 18 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #5
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

#LOCKSANDLOAD #LONGHAIRDONTCARE

Oh ok then. I've had long hair since I was about, 12? Idk I remember having short hair in Yr 7 but long in yr 9. I don't even know why I started to have long hair but It'd be a struggle to go short again...

This post has been edited by Shivering Adam❄️: Nov 18 2015, 05:31 PM

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Nov 18 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #6
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

had a man bun for a while until a few weeks ago and decided to shave it off. still so weird to have short hair but it grows back really quickly so I'm already only a few weeks away from my Harry styles curls

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
Post #7

We need to swap notes tbh Spadam x

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
Post #8
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I just leave my hair to do its thing tbh. Which at the moment is just continuing to grow and occasionally get in my eyes and annoy me.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Nov 18 2015, 05:33 PM
Post #9
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

my hair is dyed darker than it actually is naturally- but only by a couple of shades laugh.gif in the past i have accidentally dyed it ginger kink.gif i'm also guilty of dip dying blonde when that was a "trend"!

my hair is v v curly and in the past i just straightened it everyday bc i couldn't cope but now it's longer is definitely a lot easier to just let free

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Nov 18 2015, 05:46 PM
Post #10
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

eugh I either love my hair or hate it, right now I hate it because it really needs cut laugh.gif It's more my fringe I hate, I chop and change between having it cut into a full fringe or a side one but they both grow out so quickly and end up looking shite drama.gif always had long hair, maybe one day I will work up the courage to get it cut a good bit shorter. I have ginger hair which I do like but it literally changes colour with the weather, it is a lot lighter in the summer with the sun etc and in the winter it can look almost brown some days, if I get caught in the rain and let my hair dry naturally it also seems to dry darker, I have no idea why this is a thing but Cameron and Lotti can both back up that this is accurate laugh.gif

I really want properly curly hair, or just completely straight hair as naturally it's quite wavy but not in a nice way, in an awkward-not fit for public viewing way, so I straighten it most days, which can't be good for it but oh well rolleyes.gif

I've put red through the bottom layer of my hair before but only ever used semi-permanent dye, I have been meaning to do it again actually tongue.gif

+Quote Post
LexC
post Nov 18 2015, 06:06 PM
Post #11
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

I consider my hair to be getting a bit long if people are unable to see the entirety of my forehead, principally because it gets a bit curly if I leave it to itself for too long.

+Quote Post
M.
post Nov 18 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I used to have rather ugly and annoying hair for a while as a teenager, I think it was too long for me. Don't want to let it go too long and wild anymore, so mostly keep it quite short and often stick it up with some random hair wax since I discovered it suits me after a hairdresser made the independent decision to do it.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 18 2015, 06:30 PM
Post #13
Mrs Brayden Smith <333

QUOTE(Matt O @ Nov 18 2015, 06:22 PM) *
I used to have rather ugly and annoying hair for a while as a teenager, I think it was too long for me. Don't want to let it go too long and wild anymore, so mostly keep it quite short and often stick it up with some random hair wax since I discovered it suits me after a hairdresser made the independent decision to do it.

Hairdressers making the independent decision to do stuff :eyes: I've had so many dodgy ones as a result of 'oh please let me layer it!11'/cutting off more than I asked. I'm glad it turned out to be a positive for you though!

Hairdressers itself is another point ~ I still feel horribly awkward going to them lmao, I'm not good with small talk. Haven't actually been to one for almost 2 years now (resorted to trimming it myself just the once in this span of time), letting my hair grow even longer like Joseph.

This post has been edited by Jade: Nov 18 2015, 06:30 PM

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Nov 18 2015, 06:33 PM
Post #14

I've not been to a hairdressers in over 2 years now lol, I always hated going cause they took more off than I wanted and it never ever looked nice.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Nov 18 2015, 06:33 PM
Post #15
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

i went to the hair dressers last year for a "trim". my hair still hasn't regrown to the same length

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Nov 18 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #16
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

My hair was the envy of Buzzjack once upon a time but now it is a bit more tamed laugh.gif Still as thick and ginger as ever but I quite like it even if it is expensive to maintain it at a reasonable length!

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Nov 18 2015, 06:37 PM
Post #17
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I had to change my hairdressers when I moved away from home but now I should find somewhere else again, they messed up my hair the past two times I've been, I guess that's what I get for going to the cheapest place I could find... It's tiny and two old ladies work in it and all of their customers bar me were old ladies, i call the place the Granny Mafia HQ laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Nov 18 2015, 07:10 PM
Post #18
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

I actually love my hair - it's probably my favourite physical feature and I really hope I don't start prematurely balding anytime soon...or ever cry.gif. It's always been of shortish length, straight and thick and I genuinely don't know what colour it is! It's kind of a mix of dirty blond, brown and a bit of ginger, and can look very different depending on the lighting or among photos, as well as very easily going blonder in the sun. I've been told by various people over the years that it's completely different colours, as well as that I must have dyed it since seeing them last, when I've never altered the colour in my life. unsure.gif

And I completely understand the fear of small talk/casual interrogation of your life choices that often occurs at the hairdresser's when you're at your most vulnerable. It's the main reason I keep going out of my way to get my hair cut by a miserable-looking Polish woman who doesn't even bother pretending to have an interest in me. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Nov 18 2015, 07:17 PM
Post #19
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

My hair just stays consistently short - I find it a hassle of my bangs are completely over my eyes or it just looks completely messy when I get out of bed.

I find pixie cuts a turn-on. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 18 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #20
Mrs Brayden Smith <333

QUOTE(Noahspike @ Nov 18 2015, 07:10 PM) *
It's kind of a mix of dirty blond, brown and a bit of ginger, and can look very different depending on the lighting or among photos, as well as very easily going blonder in the sun. I've been told by various people over the years that it's completely different colours, as well as that I must have dyed it since seeing them last, when I've never altered the colour in my life. unsure.gif

Oh Noah I feel you on this! Sounds like me but that yours in more blondey with brown and ginger mixed, whilst mine is moreso brown with a bit of blonde/ginger mixed! So annoying though, I've had a lot of 'is your hair ginger??' kink.gif THIS is probably the best representation of what my hair looks like in normal lighting and it's hard to pinpoint, though I think chestnut brown is the closest I could find.

It looks V ginger in the sun, but i'm definitely not an 'official' ginger either - deceiving weather x

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 02:02 AM