BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How can people sleep when they tell bare-faced lies.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Crazy Christmas
post Nov 18 2015, 11:24 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

My wife was hit by another driver who reversed in to her last week. Both were stationary, waiting to pull out in to a main road. She said she was sorry and that she hadn't seen wife's car behind and not to worry. Now she's saying my wife ran in to her rear and is claiming loads of injuries, whiplash, back pains, arm pains, the lot. rolleyes.gif No witnesses so it's one person's word against another. Maybe she did it on purpose to claim compensation. She wants 10 grand. I know the insurance company will contest it and pay up if necessary but how can someone sleep at night when they tell lies and cheat like that? rolleyes.gif What a nasty world we live in. mad.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Nov 18 2015, 11:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Nov 18 2015, 11:43 PM
Post #2
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

I told my mum i went to school everyday for 3 weeks. That was a lie and i slept amazingly well.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Nov 18 2015, 11:46 PM
Post #3
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Toby @ Nov 18 2015, 11:43 PM) *
I told my mum i went to school everyday for 3 weeks. That was a lie and i slept amazingly well.

😆

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Nov 18 2015, 11:54 PM
Post #4
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Unfortunately there's a lot of people like that in the world, but the thought did occur that maybe she's lying as she believe's it's for a greater good or something and needs the claim money for her family, her home situation could be anything, Christmas is fast approaching etc and knowing that the money would fix whatever problems she's having is what allows her to sleep at night, I like to think people just aren't horrible for the sake of it sleep.gif

I hope your wife is okay and this situation doesn't cause any more havoc than it already seems to have done for you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Nov 19 2015, 08:46 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Lindsey ♌ @ Nov 18 2015, 11:54 PM) *
I hope your wife is okay and this situation doesn't cause any more havoc than it already seems to have done for you smile.gif

Thanks. Wife's very upset and angry still but reading around the Net, what the lass is doing is quite common. rolleyes.gif Wife wants to go and confront her as the solicitor's letter gives her address! Have told her she hasn't to though as that could be classed as harrassment. Best to let the insurance companies deal with it. There were several people filling up with petrol who must have seen it but she was so shaken up that she never asked anyone. Unfortunately their CCTV angles don't cover that precise place. So it's one word against another and usually they say, the car behind, is judged to be at fault. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Nov 19 2015, 08:48 AM

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Nov 19 2015, 10:24 AM
Post #6
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Well shouldn't she have doctors receipts for all her "injuries"?

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Nov 19 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #7
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

The title of this thread sounds like a classic indirect Facebook status.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Nov 19 2015, 02:53 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(*Tim @ Nov 19 2015, 10:24 AM) *
Well shouldn't she have doctors receipts for all her "injuries"?

Exactly but her solicitor's letter says that she hasn't seen a Dr. or any medical person or had any time off work. rolleyes.gif Wife's insurance company will argue that she hasn't seen a Dr. yet has all these injuries!!! She'll have no injuries at all, just trying it on. Lying little bitch. If I was trying to pull a fast one like that to get some cash I'd at least go to my GP and maybe have a few days off work with all the pain.! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Nov 19 2015, 02:56 PM

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Nov 19 2015, 05:15 PM
Post #9
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Well, quite. If she claims injury then the insurance company will require some kind of proof of that before they pay out. If she can't/won't/doesn't then there's nothing to worry about.

Someone tried it on with me years ago (they decided to do a u turn in the middle of a main road and didn't see me, allegedly) and ended up with ''periodic neck pain'', which could not be substantiated because it conveniently never flared up when she attended medical treatment. Needless to say it didn't go the way she envisaged. The main less is NEVER, EVER, trust ANYONE when it comes to insurance/accidents.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Nov 19 2015, 06:04 PM
Post #10
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Yeah, this will be dismissed. If they have no receipts the insurance company would tell them to do one.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 12:56 PM