BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MRS. POTATO HEAD, no one will love you if your'e unattractive :cry:
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
*Callum
post Nov 29 2015, 02:32 PM
Post #1
C A L
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,799

i was listening to this song by melanie martinez...

...and it got me thinking, what's your view on cosmetic surgery? have you ever had any surgery? would you ever consider having surgery (especially if it was more inexpensive)? what would you change? what do you think of those who have surgery?

i, personally have never had surgery and haven't ever contemplated doing it but i have nothing against those who are wanting to have it done, especially if it's for psychological reasons. i do however think that there are people, particularly celebrities, who were far from requiring it yet went under the knife and as a result look worse off for it (imo, beauty is in the eye etc etc).

This post has been edited by *Callum: Nov 29 2015, 02:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Nov 29 2015, 02:50 PM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Never had never will cool2.gif

As for my views on others who do have this done, it's your choice and whatever. I personally don't think it's worth the money or the hassle. Unless you want to be a magazine cover star or a celebrity or something laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 29 2015, 02:53 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Well I was supposed to be getting cosmetic surgery next month so I'm definitely not against it. laugh.gif

Having said that, the procedure in question was just getting my ears reshaped and pinned back which is pretty minor on the spectrum. I'd never get anything more, as when people go overboard it tends to sometimes look quite unnatural. I'm rather insecure about my appearance but I think going under the knife facially would probably make me look even worse! My ears are the one thing I really want to change though and has been the case for years.

At the end of the day I don't care what others want to do with themselves, if that's what they want to do and it will make them happier then let 'em.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Nov 29 2015, 04:47 PM
Post #4
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

I more or less had a nose job last year to sort out breathing problems laugh.gif

So if it improves someones life, then go for it!

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Nov 29 2015, 05:14 PM
Post #5
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

Why would i change perfection?

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Nov 30 2015, 01:49 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Personally I wouldn't want to have surgery unless maybe if I was super insecure or if it was necessary/recommended for health reasons, like Cameron said above. I don't mind others having cosmetic surgery if that's what they genuinely want to do in order to feel better about themselves as that shows a kind of longing for self-improvement that goes beyond looks - it's psychological self-improvement also (not that it's a bad thing for someone to just want to look better!). I don't understand people going overboard with it though.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Nov 30 2015, 02:47 PM
Post #7
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

i don't think I ever would cos I don't give enough of a shit about any of my flaws enough to change them and I know I'd just be freaked out at the new face looking back in the mirror. saying that if I woke up with a nose job I wouldn't complain

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 08:58 AM