Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The xx
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Dec 7 2015, 09:11 PM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,730
   No Gallery Pics

Im was too young to be on the XX wagon, but wow how i wish i was. Every single one of their songs are truly amazing, and so i am able to just have each of the albums on repeat continuously. You would have thought albums such as xx or coexist could have been bettered, until Jamie went venturing out as a singular and released 'In Colour'. From Loud places to Obvs, to Good Times the entire album is beautifully done with each and every sound perfectly slotting into place. i honestly don't think the album is being appreciated enough by the wider audience, with the capabilities i think Jamie has, this will be certainly completable if he keeps up the amazing masterpieces he creates. When Jamie, Oliver and Romy announced on Annie Mac's show the other day, excitement flooded through my body. If they get together again, you can be sure to seeing me whether they may be playing even if its on the other side of the world. I mean i went to the Jamie xx gig t o2 academy Brixton and wherever I looked i saw faces filled with joy and freedom, anyone that i spoke to was absolutely buzzing, a feeling i would love to experience on a regular basis.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 11:49 PM