BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rhythm Of Love, Survivor Round 2
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ROL
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Regina
post Dec 16 2015, 06:09 PM
Post #1
Ooga Boo
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

Crappy album track Count The Days runs out of days to count.

12th: Count The Days
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Dec 16 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #2
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I Am The One For You

+Quote Post
SamJudd
post Dec 16 2015, 09:55 PM
Post #3
There you go, you're like fireworks...
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

I Am The One For You

+Quote Post
florenceminogue
post Dec 17 2015, 09:51 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 21,150
   No Gallery Pics

This album is one of my favourites.
Not so concerned with the early rounds but it's going to be so so tough to pick a least favourite track as we narrow it down.

+Quote Post
pippa
post Dec 17 2015, 11:35 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

The World Still Turns.

I am surprised by the lack of love for I am the one for you, as it is a song i describe as infectiously catchy.

+Quote Post
SamJudd
post Dec 17 2015, 12:06 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

Brilliant album, I remember when I was a kid and had this on cassette as an X-Mas present and never looked back. Of course I have upgraded it to CD a few years back as the cassette got worn out and chewed up. I've Always been a Kylie fan, as far back as I can remember and have now even started buying the special editions of her first 4 albums, I got the first 2 so far and will be getting this one soon.

Anyway of course it's the amazing single choices that really sets the standard high. I remember thinking at the time that after "WDIHTD" was released, I thought "Secrets" was gonna be the 4th single (dunno why), but "Shocked" was an even better choice and remember seeing the video on the Chart Show on Saturday mornings, the good old days.

I'd say the only weak moments on this are "Count The Days", "One Boy Girl" & the title track. But the rest are amazing, apart from the singles I love "Secrets" & "Things Can Only Get Better" and hope that they last a couple of rounds at least.

+Quote Post
aeroco
post Dec 17 2015, 01:36 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 2,392
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(pippa @ Dec 17 2015, 11:35 AM) *
The World Still Turns.

I am surprised by the lack of love for I am the one for you, as it is a song i describe as infectiously catchy.

....like crabs

+Quote Post
aeroco
post Dec 17 2015, 01:40 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 2,392
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Acidburn @ Dec 17 2015, 12:06 PM) *
Brilliant album, I remember when I was a kid and had this on cassette as an X-Mas present and never looked back. Of course I have upgraded it to CD a few years back as the cassette got worn out and chewed up. I've Always been a Kylie fan, as far back as I can remember and have now even started buying the special editions of her first 4 albums, I got the first 2 so far and will be getting this one soon.
Anyway of course it's the amazing single choices that really sets the standard high. I remember thinking at the time that after "WDIHTD" was released, I thought "Secrets" was gonna be the 4th single (dunno why), but "Shocked" was an even better choice and remember seeing the video on the Chart Show on Saturday mornings, the good old days.

I'd say the only weak moments on this are "Count The Days", "One Boy Girl" & the title track. But the rest are amazing, apart from the singles I love "Secrets" & "Things Can Only Get Better" and hope that they last a couple of rounds at least.

The Deluxe versions are well worth it...not bought the Kylie one yet but have the other three. ROL is the best packaging of the three and some good bonus stuff on CD and DVD. The reason she has longevity is in huge part down to this era. Really transformed her image.

+Quote Post
pippa
post Dec 17 2015, 01:42 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

Things Can Only Get Better and Always Find the Time are excellent, would have made great singles too. They could have pushed a 5th single as they had such a strong set to choose from. I would rank Shocked much lower than Things Can Only Get Better and Always Find the Time but it was the right decision as 4th single. The singles were so strong in this era, it is disappointing this album did not sell better than it did as it is one of the strongest outputs of her career.

When talking on subjects like this, it would be intriguing to see how Kylie would rank her own albums starting with best to worst, and likewise with the track listings on each album. Album wise i would predict Impossible Princess is top of her list.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Dec 17 2015, 03:37 PM
Post #10
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Member No.: 51

I'd be interested to know as well actually. I might tweet her and try and get a response (for favourite album, I doubt she'd answer to her worst).

+Quote Post
SamJudd
post Dec 18 2015, 04:07 PM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

I would personally ranks this album as my 3rd or 4th favourite.

+Quote Post
Feel_The_Fever
post Dec 19 2015, 02:01 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

It was between the world still turns and rhythm of love for me but the latter got my vote.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Dec 20 2015, 08:15 PM
Post #13
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

How can anyone not love One Boy Girl?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 03:59 PM