BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David cameron's Xmas message, Post your xmas wishes to Mr cameron here..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post Dec 24 2015, 08:26 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

Dave has issued a xmas wish that we should all spare a thought for the Syrian refugees and the needy and less fortunate at home.

My xmas wish to Mr C is that I wish he'd stop being such a f***ing hypocrite with patronising bland PR statements when he actually has the power to help all of the people that I see sleeping rough every single day in town, or bring refugees into safety, or get shitloads of cash from those mega-rich tax-dodging corporations and individuals, especially those who the less fortunate are bailing out to the tune of billions and billions and billions. Poor dears.

I have a 4 letter word I would like to suggest as a xmas message, it begins with c.

Merry Xmas Dave!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 24 2015, 09:04 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Dear Dave,

When you tuck into your Christmas dinner today, please bear in mind the wine you are drinking. While you may regard that 50 bottle as "cheap plonk", some people have to feed a whole family on that much every week. Yes Dave, 50 for a family for a whole week. Do you think you could manage on that?

Now, about those refugees. Many of them won't have a clue who you are. Even those that do will probably not hear about your apparent concern for them. Even if they do hear about it, I doubt it will make much difference to their lives. You may not have noticed it Dave, but you are the Prime Minister. You are in a position to do something. As one of your predecessors liked to say, fine words butter no parsnips. Think about that when you serve yourself another helping of parsnips at lunchtime.

You may have noticed that it is rather mild for the time of year. No doubt some of that is down to the El Nino effect (look it up if you know how). Some of it, on the other hand, may be due to climate change. The same applies to the floods in Cumbria (it's in the north. It's that bit high up the map before Scotland). You promised that you would lead "the greenest government ever". Once again, deeds speak louder than words. Get off your increasingly fat backside and do something.

Merry Christmas.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Dec 24 2015, 08:52 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

now that's a politely phrased proper xmas letter. DC should get to read it....!

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 25 2015, 11:02 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

I thought I was very restrained biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:21 PM