Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lovely message from Will
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post Dec 24 2015, 03:04 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 140

Tweeted and on Facebook & Instagram.

What a wonderful year. My new relationships with island records and Ie:music, my album going to number one, so many fantastic TV performances (my favourite being strictly!) Highlights were the surprising ones. The acoustic gig I did in Scotland for the BBC 'Quayside sessions' was such a fantastic evening. And Hammersmith Apollo for the last night of the tour was just wonderful. Working with some incredible video directors - especially Wiz on 2 collaborations. Producing work i think is creative and has a voice was hugely satisfying. Most of all getting to play music and have fun with you all! Happy Christmas to everyone, I look forward to more fun in 2016! With love Will xx

Happy and proud and rightfully so. wub.gif Being creative & fulfilled by his work is Will's driving force. He must love the freedom the new label and management have afforded him. Will definitely dances to his own tune.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Dec 24 2015, 03:08 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 127

Thanks TT - was just coming over to post that too.

It's been a great year for him personally and in his working life - and the two go hand-in-hand. He's much more settled in his own mind and looking forward with happiness, instead of perhaps dread.

This post has been edited by munchkin: Dec 24 2015, 03:08 PM
+Quote Post
post Dec 24 2015, 11:14 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,601
   No Gallery Pics

Yes, lovely message. He seems content sharing his thoughts too which is great.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2016 - 11:36 PM