BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any embarrassing or funny Christmas stories?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Crazy Christmas
post Dec 24 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

This is absolutely true. About 10 years ago my crown came off my tooth on Christmas Eve so rang the dentist and he told me to keep it safe and he'd stick it back on in the New Year, cheaper than ordering a new one. So I popped it in a wine glass for safe keeping. Christmas dinner and wife's friends came. Well their daughter, 19, took a sip of wine and said "What's this in the bottom of my wine glass?" OMG, was my crown. ohmy.gif She hasn't been to a meal since!! We all laughed but not her. Wife had supposedly washed all the glasses.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Dec 24 2015, 03:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Dec 26 2015, 12:46 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

I guess this is a funny, but more in a you had to be there way. Although I am laughing to myself trying to type this.

So we were having Christmas dinner in our dining room, which I should tell you has a Christmas Tree in it. This was years ago, maybe about 15 years ago. So we are eating and I am being told off for talking instead of eating, another thing you should know is I talk with my hands, so the potato that was on my fork goes flying off it knocks the fairy off the tree and the potato vanishes behind the cupboard. So yeah funny if you were there. The fairy never did sit on that tree properly after taking a potato to the head.

+Quote Post
JSG
post Dec 26 2015, 06:31 AM
Post #3
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

This one is quite hilarious buy not for the person involved. Last year there were about ten if us celebrating Xmas at Jamies Aunts and everyone brought their dogs. One of them was this big massive black thing, like I don't even know what kind. Anyway, after dinner it decided to try and hump jamies little sister while she was sitting on one of the chairs. No one helped her and we all grabbed our phones. Naturally I recorded a video which is still on Facebook and I shared it yesterday again because it came up on fb memories.

Moral of the story. Don't Let a dog hump ya!

This post has been edited by James Frost: Dec 26 2015, 06:34 AM

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Dec 26 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Martyn @ Dec 26 2015, 12:46 AM) *
I guess this is a funny, but more in a you had to be there way. Although I am laughing to myself trying to type this.

So we were having Christmas dinner in our dining room, which I should tell you has a Christmas Tree in it. This was years ago, maybe about 15 years ago. So we are eating and I am being told off for talking instead of eating, another thing you should know is I talk with my hands, so the potato that was on my fork goes flying off it knocks the fairy off the tree and the potato vanishes behind the cupboard. So yeah funny if you were there. The fairy never did sit on that tree properly after taking a potato to the head.

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Dec 26 2015, 10:38 AM
Post #10
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Dec 26 2015, 02:03 PM
Post #11
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

My god.

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Dec 26 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #12
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I had a card this year, from 'Uncle David' - but I don't even *have* an uncle David! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Dec 26 2015, 02:17 PM
Post #13
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Bré @ Dec 26 2015, 02:15 PM) *
I had a card this year, from 'Uncle David' - but I don't even *have* an uncle David! tongue.gif

That's hilarious.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Dec 26 2015, 02:24 PM
Post #14
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Bré @ Dec 26 2015, 02:15 PM) *

That's hilari-o-u-s.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Dec 26 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #15
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Common Sense @ Dec 26 2015, 10:25 AM) *
That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

Watch and listen as the chart saviour of 2015 tells you how many times to click on "Add Reply" rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Dec 26 2015, 05:29 PM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

This one time at Christmas camp I accidentally popped a blow up doll with a flute sad.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Dec 26 2015, 05:35 PM
Post #17
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(FrostytheBeaver @ Dec 26 2015, 05:29 PM) *
This one time at Christmas camp I accidentally popped a blow up doll with a flute sad.gif

You blew it

heehee.gif

Why would you decide to an instrument with a flute to flop a doll? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Dec 26 2015, 07:08 PM
Post #18
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Michael, what happened to that blow up wife you got 2 years ago?

A lot of these stories are giving me 'they weren't my curtains!' from Miranda vibes for some strange reason...

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Dec 27 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #19
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Xmas Tree Boy @ Dec 26 2015, 07:08 PM) *
Michael, what happened to that blow up wife you got 2 years ago?

A lot of these stories are giving me 'they weren't my curtains!' from Miranda vibes for some strange reason...

That blow up wife was the victim of my flute sad.gif

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Dec 27 2015, 04:36 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

VERY

QUOTE(Sproot. @ Dec 26 2015, 10:38 AM) *
That's hilarious.

IKR

This post has been edited by Martyn: Dec 27 2015, 04:36 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 11:32 AM