BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Survey : Tattoos & body piercings
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
As per thread title
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
vidsanta
post Jan 3 2016, 06:38 AM
Post #1
Paul Hyett
Group: Members
Member No.: 364
   No Gallery Pics

Do you find them a turn-on, or turn-off?

[iro piercings, I exclude earrings]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 3 2016, 11:13 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I think it depends on what and where it is.

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jan 3 2016, 11:31 AM
Post #3
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

I only too many tattoos a turn off i.e. Harry Styles.

For piercings it depends Where the piercing is and how big it is ie. Plugs in ears = Turn off

+Quote Post
M.
post Jan 3 2016, 12:06 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Silas @ Jan 3 2016, 11:13 AM) *
I think it depends on what and where it is.

Basically this. I'm not sure what to vote in the poll, really. I might vote later when I've made up my mind tongue.gif I've never exactly been a fan of tattoos, but I don't necessarily find them a turn-off. Certain small ones can be quite pretty. As for piercings, they can be somewhat of a turn-on, depending on the actual piercing of course. I've always liked eyebrow rings for some reason and was contemplating getting one at one point, and my sister used to have one under her bottom lip which was just like a red dot and it was really cool (not that I get turned on by my sister blink.gif)

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Jan 3 2016, 02:31 PM
Post #5
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Tattoos don't bother me particularly. Using the example of Harry Styles, I wasn't keen at first but I barely even notice them now. There are cases where I find them a turn-off though. Body piercings are more of a turn-off but again, there are exceptions. Luke from 5SOS has a lip piercing which I feel suits him for example.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jan 3 2016, 02:53 PM
Post #6
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I love tattoos, I think they're really interesting and are a great way to express yourself, not to mention they're art in their own right. I love how there's often a story behind them too which is why I like sleeve tattoos as well because if the person has put a lot of thought into it (idk why they wouldn't considering its a whole arm piece that's essentially permanent) it can be really special. I don't have any tattoos myself yet and idk if I'd ever go as far as getting a sleeve etc done but that's more because I'm so indecisive, I change my mind so quickly that I'm scared I'll hate it after a short amount of time, but I'm defo planning on getting some small symbolic ones in the near future happy.gif

As for piercings I generally like them in other people, even the more 'extravagent' ones such as plugs heart.gif I like facial piercings too, especially lip rings and septum piercings but if someone has a septum piercings and a nose ring on either side, it can be a bit much laugh.gif I kind of want my lip done but Idk if it's something I'd suit and I barely wear earrings so I'm a bit like what if I'm the same with a lip piercing? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 3 2016, 03:14 PM
Post #7
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Tattoos and body piercings are cool in moderation. It doesn't bother me if someone has them or not! The only thing that's a bit off-putting is when someone has like loads of facial piercings, like about five around their lip or something (YouTube Hannah Starkey). But yeah either can look pretty cool if done well. ;o

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jan 3 2016, 03:42 PM
Post #8
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Like has been said, it all depends on placing, moderation and in case of tattoos designs.
For instance, a back tattoo can be very attractive on a girl, but when it's too low, it becomes a trampstamp and when it's coloured I just find it to be trashy.

Same with piercings. A belly button one is very attractive to me, but anywhere in the face is a huge no no.

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Jan 3 2016, 04:43 PM
Post #9
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Reiterating what others have said: it really depends on what it is and the placement of it, as to whether it'd be a turn-on or a turn-off.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jan 3 2016, 05:53 PM
Post #10
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Tats are 99.99999% repulsive and I can't think of any who has been improved by them, just the extremely odd individual who hasn't been ruined. I don't mind piercings as much, I'm not actively against them but at the same time it's never really appealed either.

+Quote Post
*Callum
post Jan 4 2016, 01:19 AM
Post #11
C A L
Member No.: 20,799

turn ons omg wub.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 4 2016, 01:44 AM
Post #12
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I generally find tattoos hotter on more built people, for example Dan Osborne (ignoring his awful Michael Jackson on that looks like Chris Brown). I mean I didn't know what he looked like without them but I do find his tattoos hot. Going overboard with tattoos isn't generally attractive, his is abut the limit for me (sleeves and one on his side).

Piercings I think about less, some can be really hot but it's not something I'd think about much. Luke Hemmings' lip piercing tho <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Actually it's probably the person rather than the tattoo/piercing that's the turn on here but it just shows, nah they're certainly not a turn-off in moderation, put it that way.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Jan 4 2016, 03:24 PM
Post #13
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

i can't stand sleeves but love tattoos dotted around the bod

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 06:08 PM