BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HEIGHT, Are you a shawty?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Slade
post Jan 3 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

So we've had topics about weight and other things of the sort, so now it's time to discuss height!

How tall are you? Are you okay with your height? Do you have a preference for a partner to be taller/shorter?

Discuss away~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jan 3 2016, 03:17 PM
Post #2
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I'm quite tall. Has benefits and not! Benefits we're like being able to get into 15 movies when I wasn't 15 and stuff like that but being tall means your too tall for all the small and fun rides which I loved and was always annoyed I couldn't go on at times laugh.gif

Partner wise they would definitely need to be a bit taller than me kink.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 3 2016, 03:18 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I'm 5 ft 4 (after the soul crushing realisation that I'm not actually 5 ft 5) and I'm okay with my height! Especially as I just tend to wear heels most of the time anyway. As for the next part my significant other is taller than me and I like that fact.

(I was actually one of the tallest in Primary School but then everyone grew taller than me in Secondary onwards fairly quickly!)

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jan 3 2016, 03:18 PM
Post #4
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I'm 5ft5ish (I haven't done an official height check in a while)

To be honest I'm quite happy with my height, if I want to be a bit taller I wear heels, and I don't feel too tall with them on (which I know is a problem some of my tall friends have), the only downside of my height is at concerts ofc wink.gif

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Jan 3 2016, 03:20 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Members
Member No.: 116

6 foot exactly, my girlfriend must be about 5 foot 6/7 at a guess.

I'm perfectly happy with that, don't think I'd like to be any taller or shorter personally.

+Quote Post
M.
post Jan 3 2016, 03:22 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I think I'm 5 ft 10, which is about the average for a guy. Yeah I like my height, although it used to always be annoying when people would go "omg you've grown so much!!1" and stuff. I grew quite quickly and suddenly in my height I guess lol

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Jan 3 2016, 03:23 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 3 2016, 03:18 PM) *
(I was actually one of the tallest in Primary School but then everyone grew taller than me in Secondary onwards fairly quickly!)

Same, I was towering above everyone else in Year 6/7, I looked about 5 years older than everybody else! I don't think I've really grown any taller since the age of 14 now, I stopped thank god.

+Quote Post
Slick
post Jan 3 2016, 03:24 PM
Post #8
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag
Member No.: 70

I'm 5ft 5 and I really like being this height. I actually forget that I'm short most of the time, this is all quite normal for me you see.

My partner is a few inches taller which is just perfect for me <3

This post has been edited by Slick: Jan 3 2016, 03:47 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 3 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #9
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

I think I'm about 5ft 9 or 10, which is fine for me, I prefer taller guys and being about average means it's not too hard for a guy to be taller tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Jan 3 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #10
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

I'm 185 cm (2lazy2convert) and I'm happy with it. Ideally my partner is max 10 cm shorter or taller than me.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jan 3 2016, 03:37 PM
Post #11
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(Atonement @ Jan 3 2016, 04:36 PM) *
I'm 185 cm (2lazy2convert) and I'm happy with it. Ideally my partner is max 10 cm shorter or taller than me.

So jealous. I barely make 180cm/ 5ft11 (i think it was) and I feel so tiny sad.gif

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jan 3 2016, 03:38 PM
Post #12
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I'm 5ft! I'm ok with it most of the time, I get a lot of stick for being short at work which doesn't really bother me, but it gets boring after a while when people think they're telling you something you have never heard before rolleyes.gif I don't think it'd bother me to be a bit taller, however I would like to be a bit skinnier nocheer.gif

When i used to work day shifts I used to get customers, usually little old ladies, coming up to me and asking me to reach things off the top shelf, i could never tell if they genuinely needed help or were just taking the piss laugh.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
Post #13
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I'm 6ft 4 (193cm). Most of the time I love my height but it's a royal pain in the arse to fly budget airlines or use public transport.

My height is primarily in my legs which it what makes it problematic. I wouldn't want to be shorter though, I don't know what it'd be like though as I've always been tall. I suppose it'd be easier to buy clothes, as it can be so tough to get trousers long enough or shirts/jumpers with arms long enough.

I'm not really fussed about the height of my partner. Not something I've really paid attention to. You can be hot at any height.

+Quote Post
HausAlone
Post #14
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

I'm quite short and tend to go for guys that are slightly taller than me. I had one blind tinder date where we hadn't discussed height and he turned out to be a near GIANT which meant I was incredibly self-conscious the entire night, something I don't want to repeat so I always ask how tall a guy is before meeting them heehee.gif I do very much like taller guys, but always think they'd see me as abnormal so I stay away from it if possible sad.gif I didn't really think of it as an issue until that point.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jan 3 2016, 03:46 PM
Post #15
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I'm about 5"7 I think, perfectly fine with that happy.gif I don't wear heels at all really unless I really have to and even at that they will be really short ones, more because I can't walk in them laugh.gif Like Lotti said, concerts is the only situation where I feel I wish I was taller but I suppose that only happens if i get a six foot tall person in front of me :')

Partner wise, I always thought they'd need to be taller but I'm not too bothered about that now, it may be a bit odd if they are a lot shorter though angel.gif

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jan 3 2016, 03:47 PM
Post #16
Beautiful Trauma
Member No.: 590

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jan 3 2016, 03:46 PM) *
I'm about 5"7 I think, perfectly fine with that happy.gif I don't wear heels at all really unless I really have to and even at that they will be really short ones, more because I can't walk in them laugh.gif Like Lotti said, concerts is the only situation where I feel I wish I was taller but I suppose that only happens if i get a six foot tall person in front of me :')

Partner wise, I always thought they'd need to be taller but I'm not too bothered about that now, it may be a bit odd if they are a lot shorter though angel.gif

Every time i go to a concert i have that problem, which is why if i have standing tickets i am willing to queue all day so that I can get to the front laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hadji
post Jan 3 2016, 03:48 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,386
   No Gallery Pics

I'm 5'8" (173cm)

+Quote Post
Slick
post Jan 3 2016, 03:50 PM
Post #18
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag
Member No.: 70

OH, actually, standing at gigs is one of the only things I don't like about my height. It's at that point that I suddenly realise just what a short arse I am. There's nothing worse than setting yourself up with a good view behind two average sized people, and then some wanky skyscraper (anybody > 5ft 10) deciding to edge in front of me 5 minutes before it starts.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Jan 3 2016, 03:59 PM
Post #19
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm 5 foot 9 and have been that way for ages now. I think that's about the right height and I've never had any particular problems with it. Relationship-wise, I'd prefer to be the taller one or same height (not that I have a right to be picky in that respect but even so tongue.gif), too much taller than me and it would be just a tad odd.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jan 3 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #20
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

I think I'm around 5ft 7 or 5ft 8 but I never really know. Don't really mind my height or encounter any particular problems with it but I would like to be a bit taller as it always feels like everyone around me is taller sad.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 12:45 AM