BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anticipating for 2016~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Jan 3 2016, 06:15 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

What music, cinema, literature, TV, art etc things are you looking forward too/anticipating this year?

For me, musically, it's Lady Gaga and her comeback that I am anticipating the most. Her and other pop girls who seem to have been absent for ages (Katy, Rihanna primarily) because last year was seriously lacking in them. Love them or hate them, they make the music scene FUN at least, which following the charts atm, it's anything but. TV wise I suppose the new GoT series is on top of my to watch list, early trailers out but it's sure to be another huge one.

What are you hoping for in the world of art and entertainment?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Jan 3 2016, 06:20 PM
Post #2
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I'm hoping/anticipating new music from Bastille, The Weeknd, and a new Avicii song would be nice.

~plus i'm hoping for more house music and summery music to bombard the charts this summer.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Jan 3 2016, 06:24 PM
Post #3
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

NOTHING sticks out for me at the moment.

I suppose I'm quite looking forward to Game of Thrones. And the final season of The Leftovers.

No films really stick out for me either, I guess Suicide Squad because I'm interested to see how they do The Joker. And Bad Neighbours 2, Conjuring 2 and Bourne 5.

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Jan 3 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #4
dreadlocked hair don't care
Member No.: 13,530

I'm really hyped for some new Cheryl music now she's back in the studio, I imagine she'll have something out this year! Also the rumoured Harry Styles album if it happens. And Conrad Sewell's album.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 3 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

New Frank Ocean album please. :'(

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Jan 3 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #6
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Music wise, most of my main favourites released in 2015 so I'm not really sure what to expect this year! Hopefully, Katy B delivers again though (and that it's an actual album and not a collaboration project like I've heard rumours of...). EDIT: Oh yes, Bastille as well and Frank Ocean. ohmy.gif

TV wise, I'm excited to see who the new companion will be for Doctor Who as well as the actual series for that as well as the latest spin-off, Class! Then there's the usual GoT too. Happy Valley was one of my favourite dramas of the last few years so I'm intrigued what the second series will bring, and The Missing to a lesser extent (the ending kind of tarnished the first series for me). And HOPEFULLY, this will be the year we get the TV series of A Series of Unfortunate Events which is by far my most anticipated thing of 2016. heart.gif

For films, there's the usual Marvel films with this year particuarly looking big with Captain America: Civil War coming out as well as Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange. I'm looking forward to Deadpool too and then there's DC's Batman vs Superman too although I'm not as excited for that really, I'm more excited for Suicide Squad! Finding Dory should be good and I'm hoping it will be on a Toy Story sequel level rather than it being like Monsters University (ie great but nowhere near as brilliant as the original). Other films I'm looking forward too are The Jungle Book, The BFG and Alice In Wonderland: Through The Looking Glass.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 3 2016, 06:33 PM
Post #7
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I'm really hoping that SOON = 2016 for MKS. Tho lets be honest it's probably 2018 at the earliest.

A better line up for MF than last time Sweden hosted ESC would be nice too.

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jan 3 2016, 06:34 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

The Spice Girls 20th anniversary reunion tour (if this happens), and Niall Horan solo music

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Jan 3 2016, 06:37 PM
Post #9
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

Are all 1D members releasing solo music? :/ thought this break was going to mean a breather from them altogether.

QUOTE(Froot. @ Jan 3 2016, 06:30 PM) *
For films, there's the usual Marvel films with this year particuarly looking big with Captain America: Civil War coming out as well as Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange. I'm looking forward to Deadpool too and then there's DC's Batman vs Superman too although I'm not as excited for that really, I'm more excited for Suicide Squad! Finding Dory should be good and I'm hoping it will be on a Toy Story sequel level rather than it being like Monsters University (ie great but nowhere near as brilliant as the original). Other films I'm looking forward too are The Jungle Book, The BFG and Alice In Wonderland: Through The Looking Glass.

The Jungle Book and The BFG both look good so hopefully they live up to the early hype. The various Pixar sequels should be good too obviously although I get much more excited for their originals (unless it's Toy Story).

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jan 3 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #10
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

SO ready for LG5 wub.gif

Also excited for the return of PLL, the 100, Orphan Black etc cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 3 2016, 06:50 PM
Post #11
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

Melfest will probably dominate Jan/Feb for me, with Ace Wilder, Krista Siegfrids, Isa, Lisa Ajax and of course the Sanden all appearing, plus there's bound to be some bangers that come from nowhere as well from the newbies/ranomders.

Apart from that, I hope the big pop girls who haven't released an album in the couple of years (ie RiRi/Katy/Gaga) will hit hard. I have a good feeling about Gaga this era and I'm sure Katy will, after the mess of the era so far for Rihanna I don't know what to expect laugh.gif

For film and TV I can't think of anything at the moment which really sticks out.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jan 3 2016, 06:59 PM
Post #12
Ooga Boo
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

Most of my faves released in 2015 so not sure about music. Kylie and J-Lo maybe releasing will be nice.

More excited about movies with nu Cap and Superman looking to be amazing. Also eagerly looking forwad to two new Amy Adams movies with one of them having her
star alongside Jeremy Renner (again) *.*

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jan 3 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #13
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Game Of Thrones is the big one for me. Need to see how it continues. Oh and I guess Attack On Titan 2 will be fun. I have less for anime because there's so much left for me to watch that's already out there but that's going to be a very big one.

Music-wise, a lot of my favourites were active in 2015 so it might be a few years before they all come round again. Hoping that Gorillaz album rumoured at one point last year to be coming out this year surfaces, otherwise I can't think of much I'm desperately looking forward to. We'll see how many new faves I can develop this year.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jan 3 2016, 07:03 PM
Post #14
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

TaraElla's new single

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 3 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #15
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I like how "the Sanden" has actually caught on.

+Quote Post
(Zach)
post Jan 3 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #16
AKA LoveKiller
Member No.: 18,512

Looking forward to Mollie King slaying us all with her debut album.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jan 3 2016, 10:49 PM
Post #17
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Teen Wolf seasons 5B and 6 + DEADPOOL

+Quote Post
Colm
post Jan 3 2016, 10:52 PM
Post #18
Yes, it's me.
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,885

James Blake
Chequarboard
Bloc Party
maybe Orbital
Pet Shop Boys
Tori Amos

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jan 3 2016, 11:09 PM
Post #19
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

The new Series of House of Cards and Melodifestivalen starting back up in March/February are currently top of my list. Most of the other media I consume I tend to not know of the existence of this early in the year so I suspect I will take it as it comes.

I predict that Rihanna will drop ANTI on 31st December 2016.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Jan 3 2016, 11:13 PM
Post #20
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Tonight Alive are releasing an album on the 4th of March, I can barely focus on any other upcoming music I'm that excited about this laugh.gif I'm hoping for at least something from Paramore but the only thing I know they're planning is their Parahoy! cruise in America, I'm not holding out hope of any new music since it took them 3 years to put out an album the last time members left drama.gif

I have a few concerts lined up already that I'm really looking forward to, All Time Low (Against The Current and Good Charlotte supporting ohmy.gif), Halsey and PVRIS wub.gif

I'm also very ready for Once Upon A Time, American Horror Story, The 100 and Pretty Little Liars returning this month heart.gif The new season of Orphan Black and Orange Is The New Black can't be shown soon enough either happy.gif

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jan 3 2016, 11:13 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 07:42 PM