BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sleep schedule
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
mdh
post Jan 4 2016, 12:27 AM
Post #1
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What time do you usually go to bed//wake up?

Me-
Weekday- sleep at midnight, get up @ 7.30
Day off/Weekend- sleep at half midnight, get up @ 9~ but actually get dressed at about 11 laugh.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jan 4 2016, 12:34 AM
Post #2
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

what sleep schedule unsure.gif

my sleeping pattern is a mess, I usually try to be sleeping for midnight if I'm up for work or college but a lot of the time I end up being unable to sleep, maybe get a couple of hours so I'm knackered by the time I get home, go for a nap that accidentally lasts 5 hours then I'm up until 4am laugh.gif When I know I don't need to be up early in the morning I can be up until like 3am before I even attempt to sleep. When I do sleep and don't set an alarm, it's for way too long, the average person needs like 8-10 hours when I can easily sleep for about 12 or 13 hours straight :S

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jan 4 2016, 12:34 AM

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 4 2016, 12:37 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

My sleeping pattern is an absolute mess. I'm much more of a nocturnal person and I've been going to sleep between about 4-6am usually in the holidays, one night even 8am. I'm getting up between about 12pm-2pm atm. I can get away with this for now, but when Uni starts I try and have a bit more of a routine. My actual Uni timetable is all over the place: starting one day at 1pm, then having two days off, then starting at 12pm, then starting at 9am so I don't really have a consistent sleeping pattern.

Actually getting to sleep is okay for me unless I have a lot on my mind. So, if I need to be up early I will try and not be my silly nocturnal self. I try to get about 7-8 hours sleep before Uni and usually feel okay. So yes, the holidays are when things are messy but I can usually just about pull it together when I need to be sensible, save for extenuating factors.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 4 2016, 12:41 AM
Post #4
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Twice in the holidays i've gone to sleep at like 8am and got up at 7pm. That says it all smile.gif

Even when I am at uni, I don't really sleep that early (usually around 3am :/), I just get less sleep if I'm up early drama.gif As Jade said though I don't really have a pattern because it isn't fixed, changes wth modules as well so I might be in at 9am on a Tuesday, 1pm on Wednesday and 11am on a Thursday, obviously with varying times of going to sleep and waking up.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jan 4 2016, 12:41 AM
Post #5
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

It's f***ed up like plug DJ regulars atm :/ 3-4am.

Going to slowly get it back to 1am over the next few days biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jan 4 2016, 12:42 AM
Post #6
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Currently fooked.

Well, it was completely all over the place towards the end of last term, sleeping whenever I felt tired rather than with regards to what the sun was doing, staying up all night sometimes because I felt I didn't need to go to bed then subsequently going down for 12 hours plus if I decided to give in and 'have a quick nap'. This wasn't helped by having no classes in the morning last term. I have some of those this term so hopefully I'll get it a bit more normal, I like being up in the mornings, I get way more done in days I am. It doesn't help I take ages to get to sleep unless I'm completely tired. Which I currently really am so I might take the chance before I get to 2.30am here and I'm suddenly not tired again and it'll take until 4am to actually get to sleep then.

+Quote Post
M.
post Jan 4 2016, 12:56 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Oh I wish I could have an actual proper sleep schedule, but it kinda depends on what I'm doing/how I'm feeling. If I'm doing something interesting or fun at night then the hours can just fly by and it's not exactly uncommon for me to end up going to sleep at about 3am.

On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have class in the morning at 9 so I do usually try to go to sleep at a reasonable time on the nights before those. Often ends up being after midnight anyway, but not always. On those days I tend to get up probably anytime between 7 and 8. Really it doesn't even have to be as early as 7 since that's two hours before class and I live close by, but I like having time to myself in the morning and just enjoying it. Yes, it's possible to enjoy mornings wink.gif

On days off it really depends. I used to get up relatively late on almost every day off. It was almost always around midday. These days I usually get up at around 9 or 10 on days off, sometimes earlier though, and sometimes later. And obviously the nights before a day off are the ones where I'm more likely to stay up till 3am or so, of course it varies though.

I will make myself go to bed now as I actually told myself I would be going to bed before midnight tonight as my holidays are over as of tomorrow, and oh look, it's past that! Typical kink.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 4 2016, 12:56 AM
Post #8
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

+1 to the it's currently f***ed.

I'm usually around midnight-ish and up for 7:30/8ish for work. Having a 9-5 job dictates a regular sleeping pattern.

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Jan 4 2016, 08:57 AM
Post #9
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

My sleeping schedule has been non-existent this weekend. Had about 1-2 hours as a whole. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jan 4 2016, 09:33 AM
Post #10
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

What is sleep tbh

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jan 4 2016, 10:12 AM
Post #11
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Usually asleep for about midnight and up for about 6.30 during the week. Weekend usually about 1am and 10am, thankfully. I've only been doing the 6.30 thing for work for a few months and it's already stressing me out so much, I hate feeling tired/sluggish by about 7pm and it really f***s me up by the time Thursday/Friday roll around. I'm gradually trying to move to about 11pm going to sleep, but it's difficult given I haven't been going to sleep that early for about 10 years.

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Jan 4 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #12
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

I thought I had been struggling with mine recently, although having read of the other responses I'm not sure mine is quite as bad as I once thought! I tend to be getting to sleep between 12am-1am atm and then waking up around 9ish. Which doesn't sound too bad but I feel quite tired most of the day unless I'm properly engaged in an activity so I'm trying to improve that this year!

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jan 4 2016, 12:47 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

I'm going to bed between 11-11.30 pm and my alarm goes off at 6am on weekdays. In the weekends it's usually 1am I'm in bed and I'm out between 9-9.30 can't sleep any longer.

+Quote Post
Juranamo
post Jan 4 2016, 02:17 PM
Post #14
"Everything seems different the second time around."
Member No.: 5,830
   No Gallery Pics

I'm normally asleep by 11pm and wake up (dependant on if I need to do something in the morning) 7:45am or 10am. I could honestly sleep contantly, I'm always so exhausted and love sleeping!

+Quote Post
Jacobauble
post Jan 4 2016, 03:25 PM
Post #15
Merry Christmas <3
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

Terrible. Not as bad as it was last month though when I was regularly going to bed at 4, 5 or even 6 and getting up at 1 or 2pm. I've only made it to 8am a couple of times thankfully.

Now it's usually 2 or 3am, (I occasionally manage 1) and I get up around 11am.. which is OK, I guess. My new term starts tomorrow so I'll need to be up for 8am a couple of times this week, hoping that'll help knock it back into shape, I just never feel tired at 11pm. 7pm? 8pm? Sure, I feel exhausted if I've been up early but I make myself stay up because it feels stupid going to bed when I should be making dinner, then for some reason my tiredness disappears when it's 10 or 11.

It's the mentality of looking at the clock at 22:54 or whatever and thinking "ah that's not too late" and before I know it it's 00:30 and by the time I've sorted myself out (bothered to brush my teeth + w/e) it gets to 01:00 then I'm still not tired so I watch another walking dead episode and it's 02:00.

Things were so much easier when I was a kid and my parents made me go to bed. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jan 4 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #16
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

i've been quite bad recently with going to sleep too late i think i'll have to force myself to go to bed at 10 or i'll fall asleep at school tomorrow

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jan 4 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #17
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Similarly to a lot of other people here, my schedule has been ridiculous over the holidays laugh.gif Trying to sort it out now as I'm back to school but it didn't go successfully as I got out of bed too late this morning kink.gif

as for times, I always aim to go to bed around 11! The trouble is, it takes me SO long to fall asleep, usually a couple of hours, so even if I "go to bed" at a certain time, I won't fall asleep until later sad.gif

For schooldays I wake up anytime between 7:00 to 7:45 depending on my energy
On Saturdays I usually get out of bed at 8:00, but having to start waking up a bit earlier as I now leave early to pick up a coworker kink.gif

This post has been edited by princess_lotti: Jan 4 2016, 05:20 PM

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Jan 4 2016, 05:24 PM
Post #18
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Don't ask sad.gif But now that you have~ my sleep is majorly f***ed up a lot of the time. I got into a sort of relaxed state over the holidays and could sleep and have lie-ins but already one day back at work and I had a totally restless night last night. Back to the sleeping pills for me I think magic.gif

My ideal sleeping pattern would be in bed and asleep by 10.30 and awake at 6 for work but it rarely works like that unaided.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jan 4 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #19
Feliz Navidadbod
Member No.: 19,585

I'd like to think my sleeping pattern is ok... It depends on what I'm work usually as I do a mixture of shifts.

If I'm starting work at 7am, I know I should really be going to be at 10ish but my brain goes nope and I'm usually up until midnight and then getting up at 5:45ish...
If I'm working in the afternoon, I usually go to bed at 1am and get up at 9/10am.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jan 4 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #20
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Member No.: 20,947

My pattern is an utter mess usually but starting to do better at the moment cheer.gif

Usually go to 'bed' at 11 and watch an episode of something on Netflix (usually Pretty Little Liars) and then go to bed between 12-12:30 which gives me 7 hours sleep! I am tired when I get up but I usually wake up properly after about half an hour so not too bad smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 01:12 PM