Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Least Fave Destiny's Child Single Round 3, Do you ever wonder
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jan 6 2016, 02:36 PM
Post #1
There you go, you're like fireworks...
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

Welcome to Round 2 of Least Fave Destiny's Child single and the 2nd song to be voted out is "With Me", which makes this they're first official single to drop here. With a whopping 14 votes it was pretty clear from the start that this would go next.

Released in January 1998 as the 2nd and final single from their self titled debut album and produced by Jermaine Dupri. The song was meant as an answer back to Usher's "U Make Me Wanna" and contains elements of Master P's "Freak Hoes". It was one of their only singles not included on their Greatest Hits CD and wasn't given a USA release. It managed to chart in 2 countries UK and Netherlands. Charting best in the UK peaking at #19. Honestly this is probably their most forgettable song of their careers.

18th With Me = 14 Votes

Same rules apply, just vote for your least fave and the one with the most votes will be out by the next round, which will be on January 11th 2016

Results So Far

18th With Me = 14/58.33%
19th She's Gone (Ft Matthew Marsden) = 13/56.52%

This post has been edited by Acidburn: Jan 6 2016, 02:37 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 05:49 PM