BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your childhood
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 7 2016, 02:01 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

The recent thread about the happiest times in your life sparked this idea biggrin.gif

What was your childhood like? What were you like as a kid? Any interesting/amusing stories from your childhood?

Of course there's no need to feel like you have to share your entire life story or anything, but I thought it might be a good place to share some of our experiences of childhood. Sorry if this is overly nostalgic etc. kink.gif Also I'm aware that some of you are still not quite adults, but feel free to share stories from a few years ago for sure!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jan 7 2016, 02:06 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Slaying with the embed.

Ah my childhood. There were good moments and bad. More eventful than life right now though. :')

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 7 2016, 02:13 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Well, I've only recently turned 18, but there's still years worth of stuff in there. Hooray Mattias, you've caught me in a 2am rambly mood. You want anecdotes, I'll give 'em to ya.

I think I was blessed to have a largely good childhood. By this I mean I've been surrounded by an extremely loving and supportive family throughout my life who always made sure to take care of me and my brother and make sure things were okay.

Having two parents who are so in love and still are to this day has been a wonderful thing to be around, as the arguments have been quite slim between them (at least when I've been around! / when they're not drunk) and having a brother meant that I had someone to share lots of daft childhood experiences with.

I was born in Watford and moved house SIX times in the first 7 years of my life! One house was rented but it was horrendous, the ceiling even fell down in one of the rooms mellow.gif I found this really hard to deal with and really wanted stability, but then my family found 'the one' in terms of houses, a really lovely place, and the past 11 years of my life have been situated there!

I'd say I was quite friendly and hyperactive if a bit random, especially as a young child. I was only really awkward from Secondary School onwards 'cause I'm not good with change and soon found the environment confusing to deal with. Anyway I'll stick with happy times. Chuck aside all the bad times when I felt like I had no friends, I did end up finding some great people to share my childhood with. There were my school friends, I think the craziest thing we got up to was thinking it was a good idea to walk to town at 4am at 13 years old, our parents went mental when they found out. We thought we were such rebels lmao. Not sure why we thought it was a good idea, McDonalds was the only thing open! laugh.gif

Also had a lot of good times with neighbours, like when we'd play games, make bases (and they'd get invaded! some kids stole all our Capri Suns! r00d) and make snow forts in the winter in the years it did snow and have like a neighbourhood-length snowball fight, good times. I just love the INNOCENCE and creativity that came with childhood! Carefree and shameless times - it somehow didn't compute in my brain that doing things like creating a website called jades-kool-website (tbh though people did ask me for tips on their own websites at the time on MSN!!) were embarrassing.

I was a complete geek when younger and wanted to be involved with everything! laugh.gif I used to be so focused on schoolwork in primary/early secondary and also did swimming, gymnastics, karate, netball, cross country and took up learning the clarinet, recorder and tenor horn too. I was also in the choir and loved to sing!

A childhood fave has always been our annual holiday to Spain with grandma and great grandma. Many happy memories there!

TL;DR: It was good.

So yes I really enjoyed my childhood on the whole, there were a few difficult years but I have many fond memories also so it's all good! happy.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 7 2016, 03:04 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Thank you Jade for writing an essay because it means it's okay for me to write one too :')

I spent my childhood from the ages of 0 to 11 in Estonia. Parents split up when I was little, so I don't actually really remember a time when they were together as a couple, and at the time I always thought it was really weird to be in a situation like that, but now of course I realise how common it really is, unfortunately.

I was rather nerdy as a kid, always investigating things, loved getting new information (often by asking lots and lots of really annoying questions which drove people crazy!), loved to read and write from a really young age and wrote a little book of little bizarre stories when I was about six, with the help of my late father. It wasn't anything spectacular of course, just something we self-published a few copies of and gave it out to family and friends. My sister did the same. Hers was much cuter tbh happy.gif

Like I mentioned in the happiest times thread, we didn't have a computer at home so my sister and I would often go hang out at our Dad's workplace where we would play all sorts of computer games, surf the internet for pictures of our then-favourite celebrities lmao (I had Mickey Mouse for a good while lmaoo, she had Aaron Carter), and even play soccer in the halls when there were no other workers around at the time. Yes, I've played soccer, apparently.

We also had a family that we would visit A LOT and they would visit us A LOT, and that was really fun, we would come up with our own random cooking shows, soap operas etc. We would also go swimming a lot because at my mum's house we had a pond near us which we took advantage of a lot. Our dog would swim too.

At that time I was really temperamental, people would always try to push my buttons just for fun because they usually didn't fail to get a reaction out of me lol, but that has calmed down a lot. I never had a huge amount of friends, but always some! For some stupid reason I didn't always make a big effort but generally I managed to get along with people because I was fun cool.gif I also had a habit of "falling in love" with a new person every six seconds kink.gif laugh.gif (always girls until probably late teens, when that expanded~)

So then when I was 11 (sorry, life story teas, I can't help it in this thread I'm afraid, I hope hope hope you don't mind too much), I came to Ireland and I found it really hard to find my place or whatever for a while, but I'm over that shit. I would spend soo much time listening to music and would write lyrics almost daily for a while. I had a best friend that I would see almost daily also, and we had a lot of stupid arguments but tons and tons of fun too at each other's houses, doing the most random things.

Overall I had a pretty good childhood I would say, at least I try to remember the positives more than the negatives. It was certainly interesting.

I probably have a TON of specific amusing stories but I'm really wary of overwhelming people here :')

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 7 2016, 08:03 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Omg.. Did I really write that. I feel like I have a Buzzjack-essay-about-myself hangover.

blush.gif

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jan 7 2016, 08:59 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

My childhood was amazing, we used to live in a small house till 1994 but the neighborhood was amazing. I had the same group of friends from the age of 4 till i was 12. we mostly would play at one of my friends grandparents cause they had a huge garden with woods behind it. We would make our own fake guns from wood and play that we were soldiers.

In the meantime we moved to the other side of town in a bigger house and that was the best house i lived in. My bedroom was huge and in that time i got my own TV and later my super Nintendo console. We had a big iamspamspamamiand big garden where we did grow fruits and vegetables. My mum always said that if my dad didn't miss the old neighborhood they would still live in the bigger house.

In 1996 at the age of 9 i bought my 1st single which is no surprise Wannabe by the Spice Girls, before that i wasn't even interested in pop music but that single made me a huge pop music fan like i still am. Before that i listened to House music or children music.

It may because i'm getting older now but i still think the 90's were the best era i lived in. Everyone seemed to be happy and all the problems seemed so far away.

+Quote Post
BillyH
post Jan 7 2016, 10:54 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 6,614
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Maurice @ Jan 7 2016, 09:59 AM) *
It may because i'm getting older now but i still think the 90's were the best era i lived in. Everyone seemed to be happy and all the problems seemed so far away.

It depends on where you lived - most of the UK, America and Western Europe had a very optimistic and forward-thinking decade I think, right up until the obvious nasty date of September of 2001.

Northern Ireland didn't, until perhaps near the very end of the decade. Bosnia, Kosovo, Congo and more, hell no.

I was born in 1988 so I come from that last pre-internet era, which is really bizarre to think about today - although "the internet" was this thing some of us had heard about, we really did live our lives perfectly happy without it. We learnt our information reading books and going to libraries and watching TV shows, recording them on videotape if we liked them and replaying the same few episodes on the tape over and over again - the idea of just clicking a button on a computer and loading up an entire series of something was sheer fantasy tongue.gif To communicate we just used the home telephone and hoped people were in to answer the call - if not we'd try again later. Send a postcard to someone if we were on holiday, take maybe 20-30 photos on a disposable camera, get the film developed when we got back and hope that the shots aren't blurred or underexposed! And then when you'd leave school you'd inevitably just not see or hear from people again, unless you had a (home) phone or home address that didn't change in the future. No Facebook or even MSN back then - they all arrived in my teenage years.

Mobile phones began arriving around Year 5 of primary school (1999) and we first got the internet in 2000. Things were never really the same after that, and becoming a teenager in, of all months, September of 2001, meant my 13th year started on a bit of a low note.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 7 2016, 01:04 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 7 2016, 02:13 AM) *
I was born in Watford and moved house SIX times in the first 7 years of my life! One house was rented but it was horrendous, the ceiling even fell down in one of the rooms mellow.gif I found this really hard to deal with and really wanted stability, but then my family found 'the one' in terms of houses, a really lovely place, and the past 11 years of my life have been situated there!

I can somewhat relate to the bad living conditions thing. My mum's old house didn't have running water and I'm not sure why no one made the effort to try and get that sorted. There were other annoyances too, but we managed.

QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 7 2016, 02:13 AM) *
I think the craziest thing we got up to was thinking it was a good idea to walk to town at 4am at 13 years old, our parents went mental when they found out. We thought we were such rebels lmao.

When I was a kid, I used to love getting on random buses just to see different areas of the city laugh.gif Sometimes I would just go on my own, not a very good idea as a child to do that mellow.gif

Another thing I will probably always remember is that one of our neighbours had these vicious dogs (Caucasian Shepherd Dogs - they are banned in some countries because they are one of the most dangerous dog breeds in the world), they were mostly kept away from everyone but sometimes they were let loose and they terrified the f*** out of everyone in the whole village. Some of us were bitten too. There was one adorable one though (same breed) that a different neighbour had and he was a lot calmer. I remember one time in the summer our front door was open and he just casually walked into our hallway, took our bag of dog food and walked home with it rotf.gif I tried to get it back but nah

I also can't get over the story of how my sister and our friend drowned my toy gun in the pond where we used to swim because it made an annoying noise :') Such evil.

Edit: omg it sounds like we were so undisciplined but really we were pretty good kids angel.gif

This post has been edited by Mattias: Jan 7 2016, 01:13 PM

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jan 7 2016, 04:33 PM
Post #9
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I'm only 18 and still in year 13 but I'll go through my childhood a bit up to where I am now tongue.gif

When I was younger my mum worked full time at a stud farm, and then ran a riding school so I spent most of my childhood on the yard around horses and my friends my age who hung around there too! It was so fun, especially in the summer where we didn't have school as we would play around the yards, go swimming in the pool, and go for walks/rides together through the countryside. I also used to compete a lot, especially from the ages of 7-11, so I got to do a bit of travelling around the country which was always fun biggrin.gif

When I became a "teen" my mum started working elsewhere, but I kept on riding but moved my horse to a livery yard right in the middle of Stourhead, so I spent a good couple of years with friend in my free time riding around the beautiful forests etc there! Horse riding shaped up so much of my childhood (yes i was THAT horse girl in primary school wink.gif) and I have such fond memories of it biggrin.gif

My childhood memories schoolwise aren't as interesting to be honest. My close friend (who is still one of my closest friends to this day) moved primary schools in year 1 (which as a child was devastating as you can imagine) and I always had a few friends but never anyone who I was overly close to, this all makes it sound like I had an awful time at primary school but (apart from year 5) I loved primary school biggrin.gif Favourite memories come from year 6, the year we did a camping school trip, school production etc

And of course, secondary school biggrin.gif a really lovely french teacher in year 8 (who is now my A level german teacher) made me really enjoy the subject, so much so that I chose to take up german and spanish as well. I found a subject area which I really loved, and for me this was super exciting. I don't feel like I can mention my childhood without mentioning of course the first exchange I did in year 8, although I won't expand on this as I wrote a lot about my experiences on the exchanges in the happy memories thread smile.gif

My childhood wasn't completely happy, I had a few major fall outs (as most teens do ofc), the leg issues which I also have expanded upon this week and the 3 x separation then eventually divorce of my parents, but I'm happy to say that mainly when I think about my childhood I can think about the good times, and the bad doesn't overshadow the good biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jan 7 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #10
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I had a good childhood for the most part, I had a lot of family around me right up until I was about ten (I have quite a few aunties etc that just went gallivanting one day and never stayed in touch). Thinking back to growing up, I realise how lucky I am to have a twin, there was always someone to play with or talk to, and I wasn't ever lonely as a child because of that. Me and Cameron were really close through primary school, that did change when we got to high school but I like to think we're closer again now, even though we don't see each other often. I consider my childhood to be until I went to high school, but it does feel like it kinda ended when my gran died when I was ten, I won't dwell into that too much though as I feel like I've been overly negative about my life on here lately laugh.gif I was a strange child but I like to think in a good way as I just did my own thing back then, didn't care about what people thought. I did a lot of different sports too, netball, football, swimming, dancing, trampolining, horse riding, I also did the whole Rainbows > Brownies > Guides thing as well laugh.gif I kinda wish I stuck with horse riding or netball because I did love them the most. Cameron was really my best friend and this other girl who I wish I didn't waste my time on now, but like I said I was lucky to have such a good relationship with my brother happy.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jan 7 2016, 04:47 PM

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jan 7 2016, 04:48 PM
Post #11
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jan 7 2016, 04:41 PM) *
I had a good childhood for the most part, I had a lot of family around me right up until I was about ten (I have quite a few aunties etc that just went gallivanting one day and never stayed in touch). Thinking back to growing up, I realise how lucky I am to have a twin, there was always someone to play with or talk to, and I wasn't ever lonely as a child because of that. Me and Cameron were really close through primary school, that did change when we got to high school but I like to think we're closer again now, even though we don't see each other often. I consider my childhood to be until I went to high school, but it does feel like it kinda ended when my gran died when I was ten, I won't dwell into that too much though as I feel like I've been overly negative about my life on here lately laugh.gif I was a strange child but I like to think in a good way as I just did my own thing back then, didn't care about what people thought. I did a lot of different sports too, netball, football, swimming, dancing, trampolining, horse riding, I also did the whole Rainbows > Brownies > Guides thing as well laugh.gif I kinda wish I stuck with horse riding or netball because I did love them the most. Cameron was really my best friend and this other girl who I wish I didn't waste my time on now, but like I said I was lucky to have such a good relationship with my brother happy.gif heart.gif

What a suck up.

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Jan 8 2016, 12:34 AM
Post #12
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

I had a fairly "normal" childhood really I think! It was good, lots of good memories. Dad's always worked pretty much 9-5 Monday to Friday whereas for a short while, mum's job changed around a bit but she would always be around to pick us up from school and all that. She ended up settling on being a TA (funny considering it's also now my job) and is still at that work now. Always had lots of other family members around too, and that's something that remains in my life now.

As a young kid I loved watching things like Teletubbies and Tweenies on TV laugh.gif moved to things like Basil Brush basil.gif, Tracy Beaker and the S Club TV shows as I got a bit older (not gonna lie, I've watched those three recently and enjoyed them just as much biggrin.gif). Scooby Doo was also a favourite show of mine throughout my childhood, my grandad and I always used to watch that and Tom and Jerry and laugh so hard haha. Speaking of S Club actually, they were the first music artist I liked, I got their Sunshine album on CD when I was about 4. My love for music just took off there. I was all over S Club for a bit, and when I started at school, somehow I think it became quite a well known fact that I was a huge S Club fan an knew all the words to their songs laugh.gif

Come 2006 (age 9), it became all about Doctor Who. I was pretty much obsessed with that, it was always something or another! I always played Doctor Who in the playground at school with my friends laugh.gif Break and lunch were always a lot of fun at primary school. I don't really miss primary though, I felt like I'd kinda outgrown it by year 6 and was ready for secondary school, an environment I much prefer even if lessons and schoolwork didn't really get on with me.

Other memories I have come from days out with my auntie. Instead of regular presents, for about the last 10 years, she's taken all her nieces and nephews out for birthdays and Christmas. The very first one was 2006 when I saw Girls Aloud live for the first and only time (cry.gif). It was also my first ever (jameela.jpg) concert! Also been to Madame Tussauds, ice skating, Doctor Who Live and many other concerts since then, and I always have great memories from those days out.

Also, not so much a memory but something that my nan's always done is, when we visit her every week, she'll give us a pack of crisps and some sweets to take home. She's done this for as long as I can remember and I think it's such a nice thing to do, I'd love to do it one day with my grandkids. She still does it and is currently getting mileage out of 5p carrier bag jokes to carry them in basil.gif

Oops that's longer than I expected to write, more will probably come to me at another point but yeah, a few snippets of my childhood ~

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jan 8 2016, 09:49 AM
Post #13
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Oh I'm sorry for bringing everyone down but just by my nature I kind of tend to remember the not so good times from my childhood more vividly than the good parts.

Bad things: for about half of Year 8 I was deeply unhappy at school as I was bullied a bit and basically all of my friends had abandoned me, a fear I had going into secondary school because I thought I would be unable to ever make new friends as I'd forgotten how I made them before. Thankfully I realised a solution - all my friends were in a different form group and I was basically completely isolated in the one I was assigned to, so I just changed forms and everything got rapidly better on that front. Unfortunately after most of my friends didn't carry on to sixth form and my best friend who did drifted from me, the whole slipping into isolation thing did happen for real in Year 12, but I was more mentally equipped to deal with it by this stage (and also I wasn't being bullied any more). Also, around the same time, my dad - who worked at the school - had a pretty vicious dispute with his boss and ended up quitting the job which sent him into a really bad phase of depression which continued on and off for many many years, as he went through the same problems with bosses in several other jobs. Thankfully his depression has become less of a problem recently - although there have still been job issues, I thought he had found a job he was happy with as a milkman but he ended up quitting that as well because it took up too much of his time as he just worked all night and slept through the day, he now has a job as a delivery driver for Tesco which seems to be going well and has less demanding hours but also pays a lot less so I'm not sure how 'perfect' it is for him now? But anyway, drifting from the 'childhood' bit there. There were also other issues with family life, mainly between my mum and my sister who have not got along well for a long time and would often erupt into arguments that would later involve my dad and make it feel like my family was collapsing around me (I was usually not involved in these so ended up being very isolated again). My sister has actually recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder which goes some way to explaining how this keeps happening and I think the diagnosis has helped my mum understand her a bit better so looking up there as well. Christmas was almost universally miserable for many years because my parents would get blind drunk and usually there'd be one minor incident / annoyance that ballooned into a horrific argument that ruined the whole day. The worst time for this was when it happened when we were at my gran's house - IIRC the argument began over a dispute between me and my sister over who would sleep where, such an absolute non-issue but it devolved into an argument that led to my gran basically cutting off ties with the rest of the family for 2 whole years. Even now, when these sorts of arguments don't happen so much, Christmas always causes a lot of tension, as soon as my parents get drunk it always feels like we're 5 seconds away from the next row. This is why I don't drink and have no interest in doing so, fun fact magic.gif Our family holidays which we used to take each year would also often end up in tears shortly after we arrived over stupid little things. And to top it all off one of my most vivid childhood memories was when my cat died. Fabulous.

Now that I have that off my chest (y'all don't have to read that), GOOD THINGS:
- parents have always stayed together, for all the problems they've had
- we've always been pretty well-off financially, or at least well enough that I don't recall any money problems that directly affected me
- I had a great degree of freedom to do whatever I wanted most of the time (a lot of this time I just spent on the Internet lol, but it was great for escapism)
- apart from that blip in Year 8 I usually had a fairly consistent small group of close friends who didn't mind me being a weird kid
- I did very well in school with usually pretty minimal effort (maybe not such a good thing as it's not prepared me well for actually HAVING to put in effort, but hey)
- I was always healthy, albeit varying levels of overweight, and never experienced any ~medical emergencies~

So really I had a pretty privileged childhood and shouldn't complain too much, I had things better than most other kids around the world of course. The bad experiences above haven't exactly left me permanently traumatised - although they may have contributed to me being an incredibly reserved and introverted person, though I don't see this as a bad thing really - and most of the things I mentioned have been getting better recently anyway so I can leave all of that in the past and hopefully look forward to a good future ~

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Jan 8 2016, 10:51 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

I had a fairly split childhood in that when my parents divorced when I was 11 (and we basically hardly ever saw my dad after that) and I went from living in a lovely area, in a house my parents owned, having nice day trips all the time, to moving to a horrible and rough area and a run down rented house, having no money (my Mum spent something like £25 a week on food for three of us as it's all she could afford for a long time).

So I got to understand what it was like to both have money and be very broke, and I learnt a lot of life lessons through that. It certainly brought me crashing down to earth but i now have a much better understanding of family and the value of money and has made me more determined to succeed and try to claw back a better life for myself after more than 15 years of struggling financially.

School was tough, I was bullied quite a lot by random kids, but I always answered back as I'd learned how to be quite strong and defend myself verbally from a young age. I had two very close friends who helped me through it, one of whom is still one of my best friends, and who I've known since I was 4!

Despite all of that, I was generally a very positive and upbeat child/teenager, I think music and the charts helped me a lot as I really got into that straight after the divorce in 1998, perhaps I was trying to divert my attention elsewhere, I'm not sure. I certainly don't look back on it as a miserable childhood at all, it just had a lot of challenges but I was always happy enough.

This post has been edited by gooddelta: Jan 8 2016, 10:51 AM

+Quote Post
JSG
post Jan 8 2016, 12:30 PM
Post #15
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

My childhood was okay I suppose.

I have two half sisters and one brother and for the first five years of my life my mum and dad stayed together but they split up after that at which point my brother was 4 years old and my sisters hadn't been born yet.

My brother and I went to live with my mum but she ended up with a drug dealer who used to beat me and her up so she gave me to my dad and he was awarded full custody. He never let me see my mum except for maybe once a Year. My mum had 3 children after That. My sister and Twins. One of the twins died after three months and coincidentally the day that happened was the first time I saw my mum after I was sent to my dad's. After that he let me see them more but I Wish I'd been old enough to remember my brother who died.

9 years after their separation I moved back in with my mum cause according to the courts myriad couldn't stop me anymore and I couldn't stand living with him at All. He was so strict. Like od be grounded for anything and everything. He always used to tell me to shut up as well which I never did even though I had a social worker and a psychologist and the psychologist used to tell him to tell me to be quiet instead and maybe then I'd listen.

He used to tell my friends I wasn't in Everytime someone came to the door so ultimately I felt like I wasn't popular and in the end towards going into secondary school I only really had one friend that he let me hang about with, like he never told he'd I wasn't in although quite a lot of the timesl he worked so I was with babysitters a lot or on after school groups but I was spoiled.

So it's fair to say I didn't have a happy childhood.

There are a few other things I could say but I don't want to go into detail or say cause they are really quite awful.

I have a lot more friends now but I don't feel like I can be exactly myself around them since I've been a teenager but that's why I like Buzzjack. I can come on here and be really happy all the time. I'm usually happy all the time now.

This post has been edited by JSG: Jan 8 2016, 12:32 PM

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 8 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I cried.

This must be difficult for people, sorry sad.gif I probably could've written some more bad stuff like my Dad being an alcoholic and always telling me and my sister about his issues with our mum when he was drunk, and some other stuff but I guess I was feeling positive.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Jan 8 2016, 12:55 PM
Post #17
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

king thread of the essay post

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Jan 8 2016, 12:56 PM
Post #18
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
   No Gallery Pics

my childhood was good #spicegirls

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 8 2016, 01:35 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(🌚🌚🌚 @ Jan 8 2016, 12:56 PM) *
my childhood was good #spicegirls

Tempted to post that pic of you as a kid that's on your Instagram kink.gif

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Jan 8 2016, 01:58 PM
Post #20
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
   No Gallery Pics

Oh I have worse..

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 05:32 AM