BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TEETH, show me yo teeth (or alternatively, just write about them)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 8 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

What are your teeth like? ohmy.gif

Have you had problems with wisdom teeth coming through? Are your teeth so perfect that you would be a believable actor/actress in a toothpaste ad?

All things teeth please happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jan 8 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I had dreadful wonky teeth (my brother was the lucky one who had perfect teeth) so I'm SO glad I went through with braces. I had to have this thing called headgear which was absolutely AWFUL, I refused to wear it to school and just had it at night. Then I got braces when I was about 13 and I was supposed to have them for a few years but only needed them for a year and a bit! But yes I'm now really happy with my teeth as they're pretty much perfectly straight, I just have to wear retainers sometimes at night to make sure they don't move.

Aside from this I've had to have one filling before, hoping it'll stay that way.

+Quote Post
Jacobauble
post Jan 8 2016, 04:33 PM
Post #3
Merry Christmas <3
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/J...zpsppvohdhk.png
Taken about 3 years ago, biggest smile I could find. tongue.gif
I had braces for a year and 7 months- hated it at the time but it means my teeth look so straight now so I'm really glad I did it, got them off a few months before that picture actually.

I do have wisdom teeth starting to coming through, started a few months ago they hurt a bit at first but they've calmed down so I've just ignored them, they're fine.

ETA:
QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 8 2016, 04:32 PM) *
I was born with absolutely awful teeth (my brother was the lucky one who had perfect teeth) so I'm SO glad I went through with braces. I had to have this thing called headgear which was absolutely AWFUL, I refused to wear it to school and just had it at night. Then I got braces when I was about 13 and I was supposed to have them for a few years but only needed them for a year and a bit! But yes I'm now really happy with my teeth as they're pretty much perfectly straight, I just have to wear retainers sometimes at night to make sure they don't move.

Aside from this I've had to have one filling before, hoping it'll stay that way.
I know exactly what you mean, I've got lots of family that had perfect teeth from the start. Ugh the retainer thing! I still have to do that a couple of times a week, I was so good with it at first doing it way more than I was supposed to but now I've only been doing it once a week or even less, though I'm starting to get back into routine of it again, think I'll do it a few nights in a row to make up. The idea of having to do it for the rest of my life still irks me but it's better than the alternative.
I've had 3 or 4 fillings (mostly because of the braces actually) but fortunately they're all white ones.

This post has been edited by Jacob Alan: Jan 8 2016, 04:38 PM

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jan 8 2016, 04:33 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

My teeth have always been pretty okay for the most part but I've had to have fillings before. I brush twice a day. I've never had to wear braces. My wisdom teeth also have not once caused me any pain or discomfort at all, is that unusual? They just started growing a few years ago and I didn't feel anything at all. I also only have wisdom teeth at the top of my mouth (both sides), but none at the bottom. Does that mean I'm only half-wise? unsure.gif

About a year ago a little incident did happen when I was eating cereal. One of my bottom teeth chipped a bit and I was freaking out at the time but now it doesn't bother me and you can't actually see anything.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jan 8 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #5
Feliz Navidadbod
Member No.: 19,585

My teeth have always been terrible.

I've lost count of how many fillings I've had since I was a child.
I had two teeth out under general anaesthetic when I was 6 and then 4 more out (apparently I had too many teeth!) when I was 14 prior to having a retainer for 18 months and actual braces for 2 years.

Now my teeth are pretty good, apart from my wisdom teeth coming through at wonky angles, but apparently it's nothing to worry out...

+Quote Post
Cameron
Post #6
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I never grew into my adult teeth until I was about 16. I look at pictures of me before I had my braces and cringe at the fact I look like a beaver. Both me and Lindsey had 4 years worth of dental treatment to get 'perfect' teeth laugh.gif

They look fab now though

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
Post #7
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

my first though when I saw the title of this thread was that film Lotti forced me to watch unsure.gif

My teeth are alright I guess, I had braces through high school, both the block ones that move your jaw forward (basically torture) and the regular train-tracks. I had a few teeth taken out as a child and as of yet I've only had one wisdom tooth issue where one of my back ones got infected as it was coming through, I'm sure you remember me going on about toothache for like a week in October laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jacobauble
post Jan 8 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #8
Merry Christmas <3
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Jan 8 2016, 04:33 PM) *
My wisdom teeth also have not once caused me any pain or discomfort at all, is that unusual? They just started growing a few years ago and I didn't feel anything at all. I also only have wisdom teeth at the top of my mouth (both sides), but none at the bottom. Does that mean I'm only half-wise? unsure.gif
No idea but if it helps I've only got them on the top.

This post has been edited by Jacob Alan: Jan 8 2016, 04:40 PM

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jan 8 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #9
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

My dentist said I didn't need braces but now I have a bit of a gap at the top in the middle. Had a couple of fillings as apparently my brushing wasn't up to his standard sad.gif

Don't know about wisdom teeth and whether they've come through / are still to come. Not experienced any pain up to this point unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jan 8 2016, 07:36 PM
Post #10
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jan 8 2016, 04:35 PM) *
my first though when I saw the title of this thread was that film Lotti forced me to watch unsure.gif

what an iconic film

in response to this thread- I had to have braces when I was a teen for 3 years and had to wear those bands to move my jaw around which I HATED. Despite being really on top of my dental hygiene (I promise every dentist I have ever seen has complimented me on my hygiene) I have had to have at least 9 fillings and two root canal treatments (which now means I have a crown on one tooth) sick2.gif wacko.gif In general I'm happy with my teeth, although they're not as white as I want them??? But seeing as there isn't anything wrong hygiene wise with my teeth I don't know if that means I could ever have whitening treatment. It's not really a huge insecurity of mine but I would like to whiten them in the future.

anyway here is a 3 year before and after of my teeth (i had braces in between)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 06:08 AM