Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EFF - Stimme, New Felix Jaehn project...smashing in Germany
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jan 11 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #1
This shit isn't even real
Group: Members
Member No.: 116

This year's token amazing German language track (which I would have sent to BJSC if it didn't feature one of the biggest dance acts around at the moment...)

EFF are a duo comprising Felix Jaehn and Mark Forster and Stimme, their first collaboration, is currently smashing in Germany - #6 officially and top five on iTunes.

It's trademark Jaehn but you can hear Forster's influences quite heavily too, anyway, a gorgeous string-laden sun-drenched track (with mild echoes of Cheryl's Call My Name in places) and despite the German language it's pretty catchy. Dare I say I could actually imagine this being a hit in the UK without a translation - especially if it takes off on Spotify and grows organically - but a UK translation would help of course help its chances too.

The most likely event is that it will never make it out of the Germanic speaking countries but that would be a great shame. I really highly recommend this, the first 11/10 track I've heard this year.

This post has been edited by gooddelta: Jan 11 2016, 07:49 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 11 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #2
daily struggle!
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

really good backing track but the vocals get on my nerves because they're not english laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 08:53 AM