BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New fragrance
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Nick F1
post Jan 12 2016, 08:40 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,392

Britney Spears ‏@britneyspears 12h12 hours ago
Say aloha to my new destination fragrance #MauiFantasy!! Coming soon!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jan 24 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #2
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

Make a men's fragrance, Britney. We make up 70% of your market.

She has said before she wanted to make a men's cologne instead of Circus Fantasy(2009), but Arden wouldn't let her because they need her to appeal to 20-something girls. So, I don't support Britney fragrances. Britney has said herself the only scents she helped create and fully endorses is Curious and Fantasy. Which unsurprisingly, those both make the top 5 most sold celebrity scents. Beating out Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Jessica Simpson, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.

Fun fact: Beyoncé gave away over 100 million bottles of her perfume "heat", in order to outdo Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez in overall perfume sales. Though the real world that entertains the idea of economics and sales finds JLO at #1 and Britney at #2... Beyoncé stans like to look at beyonces perfume donations as sales.

Kinda like how she sold her latest iTunes exclusive album to iTunes preferred customers as "gifts".

Lol. WATCH YO FAVE BEFORE I BURN THEM.

+Quote Post
Luciano
post Jan 24 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 96

I agree, the GP should've stopped caring after Midnight fantasy but she seems to be a huge seller, still.

I don't know if a male fragrance would work for her, yeah, her gay fanbase would run to buy it but would the ordinary guy go and buy it? I don't know how perfume sales work, though. Maybe it's just a case of having an amazing fragrance and that'd sell it for her, regardless who she is.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 06:33 PM