BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The ima Appreciation Thread
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
dancember
post Jan 12 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #1
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

His posts speak for themselves:

QUOTE(ima @ May 6 2011, 02:01 AM) *
SPOT the psychologically screwed, BITTER loons with such utter stupidity choose to be inspired, worship + generally go ape sh!t over the POP equivalent of a MacDonald's "Big Mac" - wholly badstardized cynical record company product, micro - managed to within an inch of its life,string yanked puppet(who recently came out with the most BRAINWASHED senseless LMAO statement of her career - "SHE had full (ie Jive have manipulated her into believing) CREATIVE control over her MATERIAL/OUTPUT" especially in the light of recent career killing mismanagement/sausage machine output, insipid,artless..... stans who after ONLY weeks ago,when deluding themselves silly it could well be her FIRST UK #1 album U turned with the in denial ":YAWNS: OH its expected the album should plummet out of the chart in a few weeks with the speed this star drops their non wearing knickers and the rate the BRAIN DEAD red neck hick BIMBO totally forgets about ALL her possibilities of BIRTH control EVEN after as well as before procreation"....DUUUHHH!!
Now that shes done the impossible and is even sh!tter than before, will be retired before the end of the year and erased from cultural memory by the next(except for a minority of MINORITY, MAIN CULTURE ISOLATED/IGNORANT gay culture, post severely BOTCHED lobotomy patients) such is the CYNICAL JIVE GREED $$$ BLATANT shallow fake naffness her entire career has been based on given the current train wrecks like latest video that tries to insanely to recreate her hey day videos despite that physically or ability wise now she is just about unrecognisable. NOW YOU KNOW BLATANTLY why for the past copious use of body doubles and/or digital attachment of model body to her head (Womanzier nude steam room scenes, how she did the physiological inhuman impossibility of "losing 5 stones in a couple of weeks", why its look like a CGI monster from a movie - the sub conscious grating from the missing and or contradicting appearance/movement of the digital hybrid to that of reality);

BRITNEY - THE ORIGINAL TOTAL FAKE CYNICALY MARKETTED MICRO MANGED SANATISED SAUSAGE MACHINE LIFE SUCKING PRODUCT for THE CLINICALLY BRAIN DEAD - THE Evidence M'Lawwwd;

SUPER FIT BOD of POM Dancer in vid moments before/Brits sickly ill face digitally grafted onto it - don't forget this women has COMPLETE ARTISTIC control of her material PMP .

Digital S-L-I-M-M-I-N-G POM vid

NO LONGER this (JIVE BASED CAREER on) UNFEASIBLEY SLIM waisted ANIMATED + ENERGIZED woman

Digitally attached model's body
Womanizer CGI HYBRID/CHIMERA (BLATENT body/face skin lighting/tone contrast - the scary INHUMAN unrealistic body-neck-head contorted alignments NB cf.all the CLOSE UP upper chest/back/shoulder/head shots which is her real body that are intercut with the monstrous digital chimera)
)
WHOLLY UNFLATTERINGLY + ATROUSIOUSLY STYLED FROM TACKY HELL/attired Thunder! THUNDER! THIGHS/ MF "aircraft carrier size" ARSE ALERT;

The same reason they used GIANT SKYSCRAPER TALL TREE TRUNK GORILLA MONSTER SIZED BLACK female dancers on the circus tour to try to desperately + ridiculously hide her 'NON fantasy body/ average waist' even MASTERS of SLY Jive could not build a career on . By SQUEEZING 'the mental illness abusable/victim/easy to manipulate poor cow + take advantage of than EVEN ever before' into the same outfits as her unfeasible skinny waisted super fantasy figured pre 'well developed lower body' self + exactly the same video settings as the super desirable EX sexy body it accentuates her antidepressant UP sizing to jaw dropping SPECTACLE ridicule frenzy records. . CONTRASTINGLY from her NECK up - IF ONLY those responsible for that part - make up, hair,lighting etc had DONE the WHOLE video - her looks have not been this glamorous + HOT for AGES! Yeah its all shallow as fcuk based criticism but sadly thats what her entire career is based on/exists of/is about based from NOTHING BUT the minds of acutely selfish and greedy,emotionally barren, ugly souled "people" contrasted to the inspiration,determination,drive + goals + ultimate final say from someone as Kylie's PUMPED throughout her career also including her deep thinking/soul wrenching philanthropic nature (copious charity donation WITHOUT PRESS informing/ FANFARE a la Self/GREED frenzy obsessed, ATTENTION WHORE Madge)/ financial greed free motivation, driven/living for to entertain/perform/make people happy on a mass scale while considerately trying not to actively/intentionally offend on a mass scale eg her major GAFF with her previous naive younger self decision morally not wanting to be a hypocrite by saying NO to drugs given her druggy/clubby off her face/tits "experimenting" in her 20s,(despite being common knowledge to the hardcore fans TOTALLY escaped the general press for Y-E-A-R-S (LMFAO rotf.gif ) before her announcement - she is usually FAR too CLEVER/ahead of the press with a lot of stuff - she will ALWAYS have secret stuff from the press - despite her relentless transparency about everything from her real personality (as opposed to her concerted non offending public persona)her notorious "Suits" (as she calls them) head chewing OFF temper without which she wouldn't still be around(being used + spat out after initial significant profit use ages ago) in the cut throat, soul destroying nature of the Record industry/neurotic nature conflicting with her confidence so diametrically opposed to the demands of her performing style/recording career, expectation of comercial chart success) to the deception/conjuring tricks of (her) glamour) - actively avoiding the very mass offence self + greed obsessed 2 dimensional EGO on (now) mans legs/body Mandonna built her career on + not open HUGE DUMB GOB + let belly rumble for nothing more than pointless vacuous selfish heartless psycho attention seeking OR making endless embarrassingly + utterly DUMB/CRASS statements a la Madge about subjects she has insufficient knowledge + experience about....finish loon ranting.stop.

Post your faves from the iconic banned poster.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jan 12 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #2
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I vaguely remember this from my first ever days on here. I also vaguely remember skipping right over it and not bothering with the mess.

(although given that, without even reading the content, what a troll)

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Jan 12 2016, 07:49 PM
Post #3
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

The arguments between ima and Kath/Norma were pretty good popcorn moments in the early days. Not as iconic at Kobbar though sadly..

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jan 12 2016, 07:56 PM
Post #4
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
   No Gallery Pics

Other highlights:

ima with one of his many Britney flopping posts

QUOTE(ima @ Feb 24 2011, 07:25 AM) *
OMFG! AT LAST.....(only a week later than the rest of the stations that were really playing HIAM the as can be seen from it cataclysmic size collapse down the airplay chart this week biggrin.gif - its like they've closed the stable door LONG after the horse has bolted rolleyes.gif - clueless as ever (what can you expect when contradictory to its youth market there seem a lots of old fogeys (30+) involved with the decision making!) ....they've actually taken FLOPNEY.... = LESS PROMO + SUCCESS
>>>>>>>> than YOUR FAVES!!!

Shame you didn't remember that all the people you sh!tted on on the way up, will do the same 2 U twice as hard as Failney goes doooown..... ......OFF the playlist!

ima majorly shading bré

QUOTE(ima @ Feb 11 2011, 03:41 AM) *
WHY on EARTH pick out Britney as some sort of comaparible example to make to Lady Gaga , given Brits LIFE (+ so career) CHANGING iniated series of events over recent years?????

QUOTE(★BlindFaithBray★ @ Feb 8 2011, 05:11 PM) *
Lady GaGa will not get anywhere near #1. Britney only got to #6 on six days of sales.

AND which TARDIS have you just stepped out of EXACTLY? To compare Lady Gaga who has and made a consistent/continued/credible Pop/Cultural/Sales/HAD/HAS exerted actual SIGNIFICANT INFLUENCE on HER OWN POP CAREER DESTINY etc etc impact, through essentially 2 albums releases, WORLDWIDE to levels not witnessed for a LONG LONG time! To someone like Britney who with her weakened will is more a COMPLETELY manufactured Puppet of/IS JIVE! than ever before. She stood passively by all their hyperbole + deceit, that she was a virgin who didn't smoke etc ,up to digitally attaching a model's body to her head in the nude scenes of the Womanizer vid and beyond, yes i had wondered how she developed her old slim waist for the video only to go back to her now average waist straight after sad.gif.She had her face grafted onto a dancer's in one of the versions the POM video so it was hardly a surprise(but to be fair by then Brit's condition was never going to let herself take control away from them eg a Record deal of her truly free/willing choice/terms etc) ie:

[snip]

"AND which TARDIS have you just stepped out of EXACTLY?" rotf.gif

he wasn't quite as funny as I remember him being tbh but he has some moments.

+Quote Post
Jester
post Jan 12 2016, 07:59 PM
Post #5
On Hold
Member No.: 12

Is/was always an insane troll.

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jan 12 2016, 07:59 PM
Post #6
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

Omg I completely forgot ima deweaved me that one time! Truly an honour *.*

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jan 12 2016, 08:00 PM
Post #7
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

M'Lawwwd;

+Quote Post
Jester
post Jan 12 2016, 08:01 PM
Post #8
On Hold
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Bré @ Jan 12 2016, 07:59 PM) *
Omg I completely forgot ima deweaved me that one time! Truly an honour *.*

Bring back *BlindFaithBray*

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jan 12 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #9
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
   No Gallery Pics

Michael wasn't the original Justin Bieber hater:

QUOTE(ima @ Aug 28 2010, 05:32 AM) *
Why ON EARTH are R1 giving that black cock obsessed queen POP HORROR ( AKA Bieber) ANY airtime AT ALL? ohmy.gif
The BBC must be so sh!tting itself over its (inescapable anyway, by its very own innate nature/design) extinction as overdue as a currently existing dinosaur, it will take "incentive's" no matter what the moral implication and resulting psychological damage (especially to poor totally unexpected/psychologically unprepared for ear raping R1 listeners)

Lee Wallace getting shaded

QUOTE(ima @ May 6 2011, 02:02 AM) *
QUOTE(lee wallace @ May 5 2011, 12:29 AM) *
I don't like the on air/on sale things sad.gif I much prefer the other way sad.gif

WELL OBVIOUSLY you would choosing by your own free will to draw inspiration/entertainment from something as cynically manufactured manipulated vacuous, shallow,pointless puppet AND genuine EMOTIONALLY + INTEGRITY life enriched demeaning as a "MacDonald's Britney™ " ONLY 99p incl. French fries . engineered to "cash rape the gullible + intellectually challenged ***"

***now EXTRA MEATY......FREE!!!!

i could go on but i'll stop there

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Jan 12 2016, 08:12 PM
Post #10
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

Classic Lee Wallace not liking something that didn't manipulate the chart !

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jan 12 2016, 08:19 PM
Post #11
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

"current credibility r*ping mouldy sausage factory produced turd of a song "

Talking about Madonna and her HC era *.*

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Jan 12 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #12
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

He also got into an argument on a photo of Jason (absent these days) where he weirdly defended him when someone said 'not my type' by going on a weird tangent, I can't find the picture annoyingly, does anyone remember this? (It was way back in 2011).

I do REALLY hope, for his sake, he was just a troll.

(Picture taken down sad.gif Now no one will know what I'm talking about)

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Jan 13 2016, 12:00 AM

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Jan 12 2016, 08:49 PM
Post #13
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

kind of so stunningly deranged and foul it was entrancing to watch

i hope hotlady is taking notes

+Quote Post
_____
post Jan 12 2016, 08:52 PM
Post #14
I like it slow
Member No.: 11,494

Utterly brilliant. I can make out some TRUTH in those comments as well.

+Quote Post
_____
post Jan 12 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #15
I like it slow
Member No.: 11,494

My new favourite insult is "And what tardis have YOU stepped out of?!" *.*

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jan 12 2016, 11:44 PM
Post #16
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

QUOTE(Chez Wombat @ Jan 12 2016, 08:38 PM) *
I do REALLY hope, for his sake, he was just a troll.

I think the opposite. If she/he/it was just trolling that's a pretty sad amount of effort to put into it. Whereas if it was just genuinely someone very mentally unstable it makes a little more sense.

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Jan 12 2016, 11:49 PM
Post #17
Together we are more.
Member No.: 5,042

omfg!!!!

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jan 12 2016, 11:50 PM
Post #18
masala me
Member No.: 12,929

Even if he was unstable, it's a gargantuan piece of effort for a number of paragraphs that I'd actually say display intelligence (or very good use of a thesaurus) but filled with utter hatred and autistically caring about the most unimportant of things.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Jan 12 2016, 11:54 PM
Post #19
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Oh he was such a pillar of the Kylie fan community.

Was he banned in the end or just disappeared because he was (presumably) sectioned?

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Jan 14 2016, 01:35 AM
Post #20
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

You can complain about his rants but he was right I with some stuff he he says about Britney Bot and the pop brat Beiber!!

She could have been competing with the likes of GaGa pre-breakdown, which woulda been very interesting, but Blackout on, she stopped crooning and unleashed factory-line dulcet cauterwailing, like the soft mechanical hums of gears and LCD lights.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 07:02 AM