BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Traumatic happenings at school.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Crazy Christmas
post Jan 21 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Did anything happen to you at school that you think affected you in later life?

I fancied a lovely lass called Cheryl Parker, as did all the other boys. On the last day at primary, age 11, before we left to go to other schools, we took games in to play. She took Ker Plunk and don't think anyone had one so wanted to play it. Anyway, asked her if I could play and she said "Oh go away Christopher" sad.gif I was traumatised. A week before in swimming class my trunks came off in the deep end and the instructor sent Cheryl down to retrieve them. Don't know how much she saw but...

I think that rejection led to my adult insecurities with women lol. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Jan 21 2016, 02:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M.
post Jan 23 2016, 11:43 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Not traumatic, but I just remembered the time a girl vomited all over me in the middle of class mellow.gif

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jan 23 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #3
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

speaking of vomiting, I remember clearly it being my birthday and I was at school [this was when I was in Australia where August is actually a month you go to school during] and just as they were about to sing me happy birthday I threw up all over the floor no.gif fortunately none of it landed on anyone else.

also in primary there was this [-redacted-] outside school I went to and once a girl in my class found out I got teased a lot for it. wouldn't call it traumatic but it did have an effect on my self confidence/social skills [and yes the redaction is intentional, I still find it somewhat embarrassing]

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jan 23 2016, 07:21 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

My High School was admittedly "In The Ghetto".

The year before I went to school there, a student stabbed another student and they died.
Bullying at our school got so bad, 3 girls went on Dr. Phil (hopefully you know what that is) to get their problems solved.
Another girl was pushed off a second story balcony (she was okay).
Multiple lockdowns, bomb threats, someone brought a gun once.

A girl that was a year below me in Year 12 was on Canadian Idol, she was well known at school, she did all the school plays and musicals and such. While she was on Canadian Idol everyone was talking shit about her. Fast forward to a few months later everyone became her biggest fan and she ended up winning. (Melissa O'Neil).

To top it all off, my school was MASSIVE. 2 floors, 1600+ Students, the school itself actually used to be a prison.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Jan 23 2016, 08:12 PM
Post #5
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Year seven woodwork class I got rather bored of using a mallet and chisel to edge away the corners of my pencil case that was being made so used the chisel with one hand and nearly sliced my finger off. Have a lovely scar to remind me of such an event and the workbench was still stained with blood when I left the school a few years later laugh.gif

+Quote Post
*Callum
post Jan 24 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #6
C A L
Member No.: 20,799

i have a friend who's teacher had a cardiac arrest in front of her (and her fellow year 1 classmates) and died. speaking of large schools, mine is rather humongous. it has 1,500 students and eight different buildings... as far as i'm aware nothing traumatic has happened whilst i've been here though.

+Quote Post
Harve
post Jan 24 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #7
when I notice the world is falling apart I will run a bath
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

When I was 16, my friend attempted suicide in front of me and a couple of others in the school library on a Tuesday morning and was carted off in an ambulance/everyone knew about it. I feel like even now I'm 'known' for that which kinda makes me uncomfortable (and I'm sure even here I might have posted about it because I was known for crazy stories that I shared recklessly). BLEAK.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Jan 24 2016, 02:23 PM
Post #8
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Similar to my story tbh!!

fancied a lovely lass called Pheryl Carker, as did all the other boys. On the last day at primary, age 12, before we left to go to other schools, we took games in to play. She took Assassin's Creed Syndicate and don't think anyone had one so wanted to play it. Anyway, asked her if I could play and she said "Oh go away BuffyCharmed". sad.gif I was traumatised. A week before in swimming class my bionic self-motorised trunks came off in the deep end and the instructor sent Cheryl down to retrieve them. Don't know how much she saw but...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 11:26 PM