Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Music Wars Empire, New Game about the Music Business.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jan 29 2016, 05:43 PM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,924
   No Gallery Pics

Hey everyone! My name is Josh, and I'm new on here. I love the music business a lot and think it's pretty cool. I am not a game developer or game advertiser, but there is this game called Music Wars Empire that is on Steam. It is part of a series called Music Wars, where you play as a CEO of a music company trying to make the biggest hit. The last version was called Music Wars Rebirth 2 and it was great. Now the developers have put the newest game: Music Wars Empire up on Steam Greenlight. Greenlight helps indie games to be sold on Steam. It also helps the developer reach out to more people, so they know about the game.

Some features about Music Wars Empire:
  • Realistic record sales influenced by population, economy, piracy, seasonal and music trends
  • The built-in editor makes it easier than ever to add you and your friends, real life musicians, or create your own original mod from scratch!
  • Release Studio Albums, Singles, Music Videos, EPs, Greatest Hits Packages, Compilations, Live Albums, DVDs, Promo Singles and Mixtapes.
  • Over 50 music charts to track the performance of your bands all across the world, including new digital streaming charts.
Now that was just a short list of all the things that you can do in the game. For the game to be released on steam enough people have to vote yes on steam Greenlight. You do have to make an account to vote yes, but if you really like the game then please do! I can't post the link because you have to have 20 or more posts, but just search: code for justice on google and it should be the first choice.

So, please if you like the game, make an account and click yes on greenlight! Thank You!

This post has been edited by fluxcrave: Jan 29 2016, 05:45 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 11:45 AM