Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Electronic Posters or Paper Posters in Cinema?, Which Do You Prefer? The New Interactive or Classic Paper?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
What Do You Prefer?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
post Jan 31 2016, 11:25 PM
Post #1
Baby We're The New Romantics
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

I went to Westfield London cinema today and this was the first time I have ever witnessed electronic posters.
For anyone who doesn't know, these electronic posters are basically in replace of the typical paper ones in the cinema and show a few films posters, usually for about 10 seconds and some of them include clips from the movie as well as just showing the posters! They are also all on the same screen and are constantly rotating.

The one in Westfield Today were:
Zoolander 2- Moving pics of all characters before poster
Eddie The Eagle- Just poster
The Forest- Couple of clips from movie, tagline, poster
X-Men: Apocalypse- Just poster
The Finest Hours- Moving picture of sinking ship, statement about film (which has actually given me a clearer idea of what the movie is about than the trailer) and poster
The Big Short- Just Poster (Only on a couple of the screens)
The Hateful Eight- Just Poster (Only on a couple of the screens)

I really like this idea and it was really interesting and cool to see heart.gif Though I would like to see a bigger variety than the same posters on practically every screen! I probably prefer it to the typical paper ones if they create a bigger variety as it was really inventive and nice to see! Maybe a mixture of both would be great!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 31 2016, 11:35 PM
Post #2
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I love them, see them in shopping centres and some tube stations have them too. I'd say they catch my attention more
+Quote Post
post Feb 1 2016, 07:53 AM
Post #3
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

I don't mind paper ones, especially when they put a new on up adound the foyer and they usually look very nice but The one a bit further away s beautiful with all the electronic posters, it has a banner around the foyer with moving clips from films and then loads of electronic posters, especially as you walk down the hallway to the screen, I love it wub.gif
+Quote Post
post Feb 4 2016, 07:36 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

I love them both, but I too prefer the electronic posters.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 08:39 PM