BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Primal Astrology, More spirituality yay!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 6 2016, 09:01 PM
Post #1
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

So I was introduced to this concept by my sister today and well being someone that loves this sort of spiritual personality kind of thing, it's right up my street so I thought I'd share with y'all ;o

Basically, this combines your horoscope and zodiac animal (one of the twelve animals on the zodiac assigned to each year etc.) to give you your 'Primal Zodiac sign' which takes the form of an animal. To find yours, simply select your date of birth and the animal that corresponds is your Primal Zodiac sign, so for example mine (Sagittarius + Monkey) would make me the Roadrunner, description being:

Curious, independent, and optimistic, those born under the sign of the Roadrunner are all about having the freedom to do what they want when they want to do it. They are always looking for a new adventure or challenge, and delight in their own ability to figure out new solutions to problems quickly and easily.

To be fair, Roadrunners are selfish, but not in a malicious way. They just follow their interests (until they get bored) and don’t fully realize how their actions affect others. In fact they will follow their interests without much thought as to the consequences in general. Roadrunners choose to be a bit unaware of others because they don’t want to let the sensitivities of others get in the way of their goals. Members of this sign laugh at what they find funny, and don’t necessarily have a great filter between what they think and what they say. Again, they are not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, they are just doing what comes naturally.

Or alternatively, you can work yours out here

which honestly isn't entirely accurate oops (the first three words match well though), but a cool animal. Beep Beep!

So go on, share what your own is happy.gif It's even got famous people, advice on relationships and career goals on the page. Can't say it's not thought out~

(disclaimer: I know that for the most part this is BOLLOCKS but we all love zodiacs don't we?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 6 2016, 09:05 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'm Aries and a Goat, so it seems in this thing I'm the Catfish.

CATFISH
Catfish are complex and somewhat mysterious creatures. Far more than most people, those born under the sign of Catfish will experience strong inner conflict during their lifetimes. That’s because Catfish have two very different sides of their personality that are difficult to get in sync with each other. They are simultaneously strongly masculine and feminine, aggressive yet sweet, and active yet lazy.

Members of this sign somewhat resemble a hyperactive child. They mean well and truly care about those around them, but sometimes they can’t help but act out. They are genuinely kind and caring but have a tendency to say the wrong thing and offend others. Being a Catfish can be frustrating, as their actions don’t always match their intentions. Though typically social, in these difficult moments, members of the Catfish Primal Zodiac sign will head off on their own. Like their animal namesake, it’s as if they will sink if they don’t keep moving forward, looking for a place where they finally feel comfortable.

Catfish are sensitive, and when their lives are out of order, they can be very emotionally unstable. They often show a false sense of confidence to others, because they care very much how they are perceived. Internally they are unsure of what direction to take with their lives, but are unstoppably driven to keep moving forward. The key to happiness for this sign is to learn to relax and allow life to happen as it will. It will be very hard for them to give up control, but if they do, they will find that life is actually much more simple than they ever imagined.

COMPATIBILITY (LOVE & FRIENDSHIP)
Members of this sign desire social activity, yet when they are in a group they find it difficult to know how to interact with others, often feeling much like a child trying to join in an adult conversation. Catfish want to be part of the group, but will rarely make waves unless provoked, so they instead tend to sit back and observe, chiming in only when they feel confident that they will be well received. Good friends understand the inner workings of the Catfish’s mind, and put them in situations where they can be comfortable. These relationships are extremely valuable to this sign and should not be taken for granted.

In love, Catfish relationships tend to be volatile. Those born under this sign are, by nature, wanderers. They don’t like sitting still for long, let alone having the same conversation with the same person day after day after day. They tend to last longest in relationships with others who are either very adventurous or who allow them to do whatever they want, whenever they want. Either type of relationship can go wrong easily, though, and at some point the Catfish will have to decide what is most important to them. Parenthood is surprisingly good for this sign, as it settles them down a bit and lets them return to their own childhood in a way, which is by far the most natural state for a Catfish.

CAREERS & GOALS
Catfish should never, ever be put in a routine job. They need to be able to move around, both physically and creatively. For this reason, it’s difficult to pin down the “perfect job” for this sign. People born under the Catfish sign should use their intuition rather than logic to figure out what career suits them best. They need to serve their sense of adventure as well as their creative side. They work best with a lot of independence, which is why many become artists.

Though it’s hard to name a specific career for them, there are some distinctly “Catfish” types of activities that could turn into jobs if they are lucky. Only a Catfish could make a career out of climbing to the top of a mountain to paint a picture of the view, or photographing sharks in their natural habitat. In fact, this “adventure photography” is quite a perfect fit for the Catfish, combining adventure and creativity into one package that most people don’t have the guts to do.

Whatever they decide, the career needs to be true to the inner needs of the Catfish. An attempt to follow someone else’s dream or take a career for the money or the respect will end disastrously.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 6 2016, 09:16 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Some of mine definitely seems to be true, I do sometimes feel as though there are all these different parts of my personality all sort of fighting against each other lol. Also, I've always found it difficult to know exactly what direction to go, sometimes preferring to let things flow...

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 6 2016, 09:24 PM
Post #4
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Well, if nothing else this is good for wide VARIETY in animal spirits, I doubt we'll get many people posting the same animal. And it's fun because I get (Scorpio + Rooster) an Owl. *.* Hit me up Spadz, it was foretold.

I never post the whole thing on these things because no one's going to read all of it but taking a couple of sentences:

'Hard working, determined, and authoritative, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Owl desire nothing more than respect. Owls have a reputation for being easily offended by those who disrespect them' - nah mate when have I ever been easily offended

'Owls are very intelligent, very determined, and very confident - the perfect ingredients for creating great success. Simply put, members of this sign won’t stop until they succeed in reaching their goals' - I am quite the determinator when you get me determined to reach the right goal so that works.

'Those who work with them (for them) must absolutely understand who is in charge and what direction they are going' - BOW DOWN to my authority.

'They are most often very concerned with career success over all else, as this provides the money, power, authority, and status that they crave so deeply' - lol not at ALL

'They always want to stay in command of their lives, if not the entire relationship.' - maybe?

'Also, they must learn how to argue with a partner, which means don’t try to win every argument, but rather argue to come to a fair conclusion.' - god some of this is like the opposite of me.

So it's hit and miss. I mean, this is describing my superego side a lot but it fails to take into account like every other part of my psyche.

Famous owls include:
Tila Tequila (10/24/1981)

Well okay then.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Feb 7 2016, 12:30 AM
Post #5
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Member No.: 11,709

Oh my, this shit is SPOT ON (the work bit was kinda uber generic BS though). Not that is isn't ALL uber generic BS, of course.

HERMIT CRAB

In the animal kingdom, a hermit crab constantly moves from shell to shell as it grows larger. Similarly, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of Hermit Crab regularly move between homes, jobs, and relationships. In their minds, Hermit Crabs believe they will finally settle down and feel comfortable once they find the perfect fit, yet the more they search the more unsettled they feel.

Hermit Crabs don’t desire to become rich and famous, instead they desire true love and adventure. This is a highly contradictory sign whose thoughts often don’t even make sense to themselves. Members of this sign have a hard time accepting things as they are, and though they talk a lot about how they are going to make things better, they often just move on instead. This sign lacks true confidence and has a tendency to put on a false front, hoping that others won’t realize how uncertain they are about themselves and the direction of their lives. Sometimes this mask takes the form of bravado and a “who cares” attitude.

Hermit Crabs like to pretend that they don’t care about much, as if caring were a sign of weakness, but in reality long for love and acceptance. They want to feel like they belong, but deep down they are also independent spirits who want their lives to be adventurous and meaningful. Emotional swings are not uncommon, nor is seeking the help of a therapist. Members of this sign need to learn how to accept life as it is and not try to control everything if they want to find balance and happiness in their lives.

Despite their tendency to keep others at a comfortable distance, this sign is witty and caring and has an easy time making friends when they want to. More intuitive signs might have trouble getting along with a Hermit Crab as they can see through the Crab’s false front and will want to get to know them better. If the Crab lets them in, these can become some of their best friends, but more likely members of this sign will choose to protect their true selves rather than share them.

Family and love is of huge importance to this sign, though they will rarely ever admit it. The truth is this sign is emotionally fragile and can’t stand to feel rejected. They will give up everything for true love and once they fall, they fall for good. At the same time, when relationships don’t work out it can be very ugly, and Hermit Crabs are likely to take the breakup very hard, even if they initiated it. Ultimately as long as this sign is willing to let its guard down, they will certainly find love and eventually a stable and happy family life.

Same sign as QUEEN NIC, Edward VIII, Nelson Mandela, Ingmar Bergman, Harrison Ford, Alfred Kinsey (and the man who created Babylon 5) so not exactly bad company.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Feb 7 2016, 12:57 AM
Post #6
unofficially fabulous
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,342

Scorpio + Dog = Octopus

Loyal, ambitious, and intense, those born under the sign of the Octopus prefer to deal in facts rather than emotions. Though not necessarily unfriendly, members of this sign can be fairly anti-social. To be more specific, they tend to be uncomfortable in most social situations. Octopuses often don’t feel like they fit in or know what to say in social situations. Instead, they prefer time alone or with a couple of their closest friends with whom they share a great deal of the same ideals.

Octopuses are highly complex characters. Like their animal namesakes, members of this sign are highly intelligent and can solve problems and puzzles that would stump their peers. Just as the aquatic cephalopod receives little contact or guidance from parents, so too do those born under the sign of the Octopus require little instruction compared to other signs.

The mind of an Octopus is both complex and contradictory. They are part rebel but part people-pleaser. They have deep reserves of inner strength but become nervous and uncertain at the slightest glitch in the plan. They consider themselves “straight-shooters”, but can’t stand it when someone is critical of them. They are passive while temperamental, honest while secretive, and always want to have the advantage but cry foul play if someone else has an advantage over them.

There is a considerable dark side available to those born under this sign. Depending on other aspects in the birth chart, this dark side may be expressed in different ways. Most Octopuses internalize their negative feelings rather than expel them into the world, though this isn’t always the best approach. Dealing with feelings rather than becoming overwhelmed by them is the only way to work through the inner challenges and fears that this sign can become mired in.

Octopuses need confidence to thrive or else their potential will become volatile and negative rather than helpful. Ironically, the self-sufficient loner receives most of its confidence from outside sources (at least early on in life), so it’s important for this sign to challenge its own discomfort with socializing. Octopuses value loyalty, honor, and work ethic above all else. They often have difficulty creating their own happiness, mostly because they prioritize things like pride and power over peace and serenity. Always hardest on themselves, members of this sign have idealistic ideas and opinions and a worldview that few others can accurately understand.

I'm usually the kind to write this all off as nondescript schlock but that description is scarily accurate

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Feb 7 2016, 01:21 AM
Post #7
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

Oh god NOT MORE OF THIS SUPERSTITIOUS BULLSHIT

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 7 2016, 01:27 AM
Post #8
don't lose your way

I'm finding this one hilarious in that in trying to be specific for ONCE (rather than the mumbo-jumbo sweeping statements that could apply to literally anyone who read it if they thought hard enough) it's coming off totally wrong to me. If I ever was to become that person, I'd be becoming everything I hate.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 7 2016, 01:38 AM
Post #9
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I don't actually believe any of this kink.gif but come on, even the most superstitious bullshit is quite fun to read, especially when there's so much choice available here (plus you could get allocated a cool animal if nothing else ;o)

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 7 2016, 01:40 AM
Post #10
don't lose your way

Yeah, the cool animal bit is easily the best part of it. Everyone has something different (rather than the standard zodiac animals where you get ten people becoming dragons).

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Feb 7 2016, 01:46 AM
Post #11
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Pisces + Dragon = Firefly

An intriguing combination of the sensitive and docile Pisces and the proud, powerful Dragon, one would expect those born under the sign of the Firefly to be more of a contradiction. In most cases, however, these two very different sets of personality traits work quite well together.

Firefly is the sign of the idealist. Creative, intuitive, and mysterious, Fireflies are passionate about what they believe in. They try hard to be optimists who want to see the world as a happy place where good things are supposed to happen to good people. They are warm and loyal friends, and will do anything to help a friend or family member in need. At the same time, they expect this loyalty to be returned and have little problem demanding it. Above all things, Fireflies want to be loved and admired.

Members of this sign may be prone to depression when inactive. With such strong ideals and a powerful sense of right and wrong, they are not well-suited to accepting things as they are. While such acceptance is often tied to the concept of realism, it just doesn’t seem to work well for their personalities. Fireflies in particular need to be forward thinking, forward moving. They need a heartfelt purpose in life and need to see progress toward it. Even if they can’t change the world, they can, and should, do their part to make it better.

Fireflies are sensitive. They spend a lot of time living in their own minds. In truth they prefer their perfect little fantasy worlds over reality, where they tend to feel a bit cheated by life. In their perfect world everyone is like them and their animal namesake - a small but potent light in the vast darkness.

http://www.primalastrology.com/firefly.html

The majority of what is written on that page really applies to me. blush.gif I am happy with Firefly!

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Feb 7 2016, 01:48 AM
Post #12
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

OTTER
Social, funny, and outgoing, those born under the sign of the Otter use their warmth and charm as their primary tool in navigating life. Like their animal namesake, members of this sign are clever, feisty, and gregarious. They usually spend a lot of time grooming themselves for their looks are of great importance to them. They are not terribly territorial either, preferring to sleep where their adventure takes them for the night. A nice home will eventually be required, but a young Otter can travel the world for years without getting too homesick.

Otters like to be in charge. This way they can not only get what they want, but receive attention and respect while doing so. They can occasionally behave somewhat self-centered and egotistical, but are usually smart enough not to push their self-proclaimed authority too far. Otters want to be the best, and they understand that being the best takes work. As long as they get to do thing their own way, there is little they won’t undertake.

Members of this sign have a sense of pride that only a few other signs can top. They absolutely hate looking unintentionally foolish (though they will act the part of the fool if it gets them a good laugh) and have little tolerance for those who don’t respect this important (if unspoken) rule. They like to be seen as evolved, wise, and powerful, which they often are, but this can sometimes cause them to hesitate trying new things.

Above all things, Otters don’t like to live by other people’s rules. As long as they keep life in perspective this shouldn’t be a big problem, but out of perspective Otters risk becoming greedy and narrow-minded and there is always a chance that they will take what they want if nobody is willing to offer it up to them. Members of this sign can also be a bit judgmental of others, particularly those who are less successful than they are at that point in their lives. As they mature they tend to realize that everyone operates differently, and will slowly come to accept this, especially if they have a hard road to reaching their goals.

Otters are charming, warm, and energetic. They are absolutely magnetic and people long to be around them at all times. Other dominant personalities may dislike having an Otter as competition for attention, but everyone else absolutely adores them. While it’s important for them to be admired and respected, they also have a good sense of humor and don’t mind being the butt of jokes as long as they don’t hit too close to home or challenge an important self-belief. Friendly, fun, and interesting, Otters usually have great stories to share. They should be aware of their tendency to be domineering so as not to drive away those whom they rely on for attention.

Unfortunately, Otters are not as great with romantic relationships. They like having new experiences, new partners, and new encounters, and aren’t typically looking to settle down with someone long-term until much later in life. They love their independence and value their friendships so much that the thought of cutting down on those experiences is simply not attractive. Early on relationships will work best with someone who respects their social needs and probably shares the same group of friends. As Otters mature and their priorities change, they will be more open to settling down, but will still be very picky about the person they give the honor of their partnership to.

CAREERS & GOALS
Otters like nice things and have few qualms about spending their entire paycheck on comfort and luxuries. They have refined taste and want everyone who comes around to see it. Unless they are lucky enough to be born into wealth most Otters will likely have to work for their money, which makes career particularly important to them. They work well in groups if they are in charge or are given enough independence to complete their tasks the best way they see fit. This makes entrepreneurship a particularly good fit for this sign. They are also natural politicians and many will seek out this profession with successful results.

Members of this sign aren’t the most artistically talented but they are very creative thinkers who bring a strong presence and positive energy to the projects they get involved with. They are natural directors who excel at directing films, plays, or musical projects. They have great senses of humor and can also become writers and comedians with little trouble. Given their love of giving advice to others (but rarely taking it themselves), they can be great talk show hosts, counselors, and teachers. These roles give them a particular sense of pride because they are not only doing what they do best, but are helping others in the process.

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Feb 7 2016, 01:51 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Taurus + Dragon = Rattlesnake unsure.gif

Strong, focused, and proud, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Rattlesnake have an insatiable drive and tireless work ethic. Few people can keep up with their energy, and even less can match their persistence. They know it, too, and most Rattlesnakes expect to be respected due to their inherent power and their earned success.

FAMOUS RATTLESNAKES
Adele (5/5/1988)

Nuf said.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Feb 7 2016, 01:54 AM
Post #14
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

SUN BEAR
Those born under the sign of the Sun Bear are something of a contradiction. On one hand they are funny, outgoing, warm, and upbeat, but just as often are serious, overly hard-working, determined, and even stubborn. They are excellent in social situations, able to charm with ease and speak with great authority. Sun Bears are natural leaders who command the respect of even their most bitter of detractors.

Members of this sign struggle to live a balance between these two very distinct sides of their personalities. It seems that only when they are working towards a goal do they feel balanced, so they tend to work long, hard hours in order to try to make things right. This is an optimistic sign that believes that what you give will be returned to you, so for the most part they try to stay positive at all times. Showing weakness is not part of their nature, so don’t expect them to back down from a challenge.

Though socially adept and charming, Sun Bears do most of their best work lost in their own thoughts. Like their animal namesake, members of this sign have a solitary, stoic quality that seems somewhat out of character. This deep, personal thinking, however, is where their deep connection to their passion and personal ideals stems from. It is critically important to the balance of a Sun Bear that they take this time to themselves to recharge themselves for another day in the spotlight of the world.

Though they are generally very kind and highly likable, there is something about Sun Bears that polarizes people. Others tend to either love or hate them, though neither side can really explain why. For the most part they are highly respected, which gains them great support from those they meet and jealousy from those who only see their successes from a distance. Despite their polarizing personalities, Sun Bears have little trouble making and keeping friends - most of whom stay extremely loyal throughout their lifetimes. The ability to gather support in a moment’s notice is a hallmark of this sign.

Sun Bears usually end up falling in love and staying in it. They are extremely loyal partners and parents who recognize how important true friends and close family are. Despite their constant need to work, members of this sign understand what is truly important in life, and are willing to give freely of themselves knowing that their love will be returned. That said, betraying a Sun Bear’s trust is a very, very bad idea. The usually placid personality will quickly and shockingly be replaced with a vicious defensive nature that does not forgive easily.

I'm liking this tbh. I can pick a couple of true things out ~ I'd say I'm a warm person, try to stay optimistic at all times and am very very very loyal indeed.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Feb 7 2016, 01:57 AM
Post #15
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Virgo + Pig =
GAZELLE

If there could only be one word to describe those born under this sign it would be optimistic. In fact, if anything Gazelles are the anti-cynics of the world. They are always trying to look on the bright side. Even if they are seen as prey by the predators of the world, Gazelles keep moving forward, keep living their lives. Despite disappointments they maintain faith in their fellow man.

They have a hard time saying “no”, especially when they know deep down that they should. That’s because members of this sign don’t like conflict of any kind. Gazelles always want to do the right thing, even if it requires sacrifice on their parts. In fact, few signs are as willing to give so much for the people and ideals that they believe in. Most Gazelles even end up in careers which primarily serve others.

Just don’t try to give them advice. While Gazelles are great at helping their friends with their problems, there is little that a friend can do to sway a Gazelle’s direction in life. This is a sign that is guided by an inner force - one so powerful and strong and filled with hope and fear that altering their course is a nearly impossible, unless they are the ones who choose to do so.

Gazelles have a reputation for being snobby, inflexible, stubborn headed. They are idealists who most often see things as black or white, right or wrong. Though they may come across as sentimental and romantic, they are actually very intelligent and are great organizers and researchers. All signs connected to Virgo need balance, and this sign is no exception. They should never allow their lives to become disorganized as this is surely the beginning of a downward spiral. Members of this sign need to stay focused and organized and always moving forward.

Gazelles benefit from the combination of the western sign of Virgo and the eastern sign of the Pig. The Pig’s positivity and compassion keep Gazelles from becoming too cold and unemotional while Virgo’s intellect and resilience prevent them from taking every disappointment too personally. The danger of this combination is that both core signs are very sensitive, even delicate. They can easily be taken advantage of due to their kindness and compassion. At the same time, this combination is emotionally strong enough to cry it out and start over again - always keeping the big picture in mind and believing that there is more good than bad in the world.

Gazelles are kind, loving, and genuinely care about those close to them. There are no more dedicated friends than these. Again, they are sometimes too trusting and can be easily taken advantage of, but true friends will not take advantage of this. True friends and family will appreciate the Gazelle for exactly who they are and be grateful to have such a kind and sensitive person in their lives. More than most signs, Gazelles need to be careful who they spend their time with. That doesn’t mean there won’t be ups and downs in their interpersonal relationships; it means that members of this sign have to be careful not to let other people’s problems or issues become their own.

Gazelles are lucky in love, though once again they need to be careful not to enter a relationship where they will be taken advantage of. Partners may tend to take them for granted as Gazelles are typically very giving and eager to please. Those born under this sign must remember that it is up to themselves to keep their lives in balance, and romantic relationships will most certainly play with this balance for better and for worse. Gazelles usually need a partner who is more assertive than they are, but not overbearing. They tend to make the same mistakes in relationships several times until they finally mature enough to learn better. Once they find a partner, they should be careful not to take this person for granted as they all too often allow themselves to be.

CAREERS & GOALS

Most Gazelles end up living in service to others. This is in no way a bad thing, especially if they can also get paid for it. Few can exert the cold practicality of technical skill while simultaneously maintaining a warm bedside manner like this sign can. Top career choices are: Civil servant, Social worker, Doctor, Veterinarian, Mental health worker. Also Scientist, Technician, Caterer, Repairman, Fundraiser, or Personnel Manager.

This sign should do plenty of research on career options before choosing one. Chances are they will end up going with their gut, but being in the service-to-others industry also comes with a higher chance of burnout. Even after choosing a path, Gazelles should be flexible and understand that jobs and people (i.e. themselves) change over time, and that it’s okay to leave a career that isn’t working for one that is more fulfilling.

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Feb 7 2016, 01:58 AM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

QUOTE(Jade @ Feb 7 2016, 01:54 AM) *
Sun Bear

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Feb 7 2016, 02:02 AM
Post #17
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Member No.: 3,217

Dat tongue tho

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Feb 7 2016, 02:11 AM
Post #18
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ja˙ @ Feb 6 2016, 06:02 PM) *
Dat tongue tho

Oh the Brade jokes I can make

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Feb 7 2016, 02:17 AM
Post #19
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

QUOTE(Cody Lightwood @ Feb 7 2016, 02:11 AM) *
Oh the Brade jokes I can make

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Feb 7 2016, 05:13 PM
Post #20
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I'm apparently anaconda. INSERT ADDITIONAL JOKES

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 09:05 AM