BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you have a bucket list?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 11 2016, 05:08 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

This could be from an actual list that you've written up (or typed lol) to a bunch of random thoughts stored away in your brain, of things you particularly wish to accomplish or do before you... kick the bucket (die magic.gif). Care2share?

(watch that film, it's quite good!)

I'd probably like to travel more, go to more gigs and shake hands with Enya. One of those is a joke, but would potentially still be a nice thing to do - can you guess which one ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Feb 11 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #2
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Idk, there are a few things I want to do, the general 'main life goals' really but I don't have much of a list otherwise laugh.gif

- Get my degree
- Become a graphic designer/start my own business
- Travel
- The standard love, family, happiness etc
- See Paramore live, I always have the aim to see as many artists live as I can but it's so important to me that I get to experience a Paramore concert.
- Meet Lotti, this will be happening for sure, its looking less and less likely that it will be in a couple of weeks like we initially thought though but over the summer definitely.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Feb 11 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Ooh I haven't specifically written one down or anything but these are some goals:

- Get my degree
- Become successful in the journalism field
- Visit lots of new places, Iceland is the main one
- See Lady Gaga live (unfortunately seated though, bladdy claustrophobia)
- Get married
- Own some more cats

These would all be pretty cool. There are way more as I always say "should add this to the bucket list" but they're not coming to mind right now. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Feb 11 2016, 07:57 PM
Post #4
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

I've not really got a bucket list in the slightest, I want to visit a couple of attractions and I think I'm going to Krakow in April so should hopefully visit Auschwitz then going to Pozen to meet a friend I've not seen in six years.

I've always wanted to move back to Newcastle after originally spending a couple of years there so I'm delighted that could be the case, although as much as I enjoy moaning about Dundee, I will miss it so much sad.gif

Other than that I want to travel / stay in New York for a while as well as having my own house and having two / three children.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Feb 11 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

world cruise, especially to New Zealand Hong Kong Japan Hawaiian islands Peru and oodles of other spots

Cross roadtrip USA and Canada just like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in Paul

write a sitcom

do a spot of dance remixing

Have a night DJ'ing at Vauxhall Tavern Duckies (ie picking the records for the whole evening)

win the lottery and buy a radio station, with complete control over the playlist - oh Yes! Power!

Live to see the discovery of Gravitational Waves

live to see the first discovery of life on another world

watch the expression on senior Tory leaders faces as they decisively get rejected by the British electorate

take up painting

win an award for a perfect photograph

copy all my old videotapes and reel to reel tapes and photos into digital media

finish all the short stories I never finished

get the biggest score ever on the Men In Black Universal studios ride

accidentally discover immortality. I need at least a few centuries to fit everything I want to do in.... (that's just a selection above)

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Feb 11 2016, 10:14 PM
Post #6
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Feb 11 2016, 10:10 PM) *
get the biggest score ever on the Men In Black Universal studios ride

Ultimate goals wub.gif

I don't but the thought of having one is a romantic idea. Personally I find picturing these enormous things I'd like to do/accomplish quite overwhelming so I prefer to think in smaller steps and hope it takes me somewhere good!

+Quote Post
Colm
post Feb 11 2016, 10:21 PM
Post #7
Yes, it's me.
Member No.: 9,885

wildest dreams

Become a music producer

Fall in love with someone who loves me back

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 11 2016, 10:28 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Feb 11 2016, 10:10 PM) *
win an award for a perfect photograph

This happened to me once ohmy.gif Well, they sent me an enlarged copy of the photograph basically tongue.gif I had sent it to a newspaper when I was about 13, it was of my childhood dog wub.gif I could take photos and look at others' photos forever, sometimes things become more beautiful on film than they actually are when viewing them in their natural state lol.

A couple of people mentioned a relationship/marriage, and I was going to put getting into a proper relationship into my one, but I think we've heard enough of my lovesickness at this point laugh.gif It certainly would be one though, not necessarily marriage however, as that is a somewhat scary concept to me, at least at this point. Also to finish my current studies well, and to then get a job and at some point hopefully find proper outlets for certain things I long to do creatively.

God I don't want to die </3

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 11 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #9
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

See the world, or most of it, I think that's the main one. I really want to go on a cruise to Antarctica at some point (The WWF runs them!) (and Canada though that's more something before I turn 30), and see as many exotic animals in the wild as possible. Also, similar to John, write a full length screenplay for a film or full TV series. That's always been my passion and so it would be good if I actually managed that.

I'd like to do a sponsored walk some day (preferably while I'm still young) plus the standard career/marriage/children/grandchildren etc, general life goals. I know they're standard, but life is fairly difficult for me as it is, so if I can manage all of these, then I'd definitely feel like I'd accomplished something.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Feb 11 2016, 10:44 PM

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Feb 11 2016, 10:48 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Since I was 16 I wanted to move to the uk and hopefully I finally can fulfill that dream this summer.
Also on my bucket list is to have my own family, I'm enjoying being a uncle now but I can't wait to have children myself.
Traveling to Australia is also one of the things I want to do especially Sydney.

+Quote Post
Rob S
post Feb 11 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 3,804
   No Gallery Pics

Hmm I never really focus on bucket lists but If I had a select few things...

Get married
Have a house of my own full of cats, currently have 3 more would be lovely though happy.gif
See a big WWE PPV like Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble Live in person!
Get on a plane
Go abroad as I've never been out of the country, to Canada/ Scotland/Ireland
See any of Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift live (if I go the chance to see them all then that would be amazing)

That's all that comes to mind atm, some of these might not happen but I'll stay optimistic with them becoming realities!

I'd count Download and seeing WWE in Brighton and Linkin Park live as past lifetime moments too!

This post has been edited by Rob S~: Feb 11 2016, 10:59 PM

+Quote Post
Riser
post Feb 12 2016, 09:28 PM
Post #12
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

I started a bucket list not long ago but never finished it. My top items are probably to go to Alaska and Hawaii (all 50 states would be ideal!) and learn to play the bagpipe, and there are dozens of musicians and celebs I want to meet. I'd also like to try a polar plunge and a Tough Mudder and go on a cruise.

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Feb 11 2016, 05:10 PM) *
win the lottery and buy a radio station, with complete control over the playlist - oh Yes! Power!
I used to dream of doing this too laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 09:02 PM