BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unexplained cuts/bruises
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 14 2016, 01:34 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Have you ever had a completely unexplained cut or bruise, or just started bleeding for an unknown reason? I've found quite often that there's a very noticeable cut on my arm that I have zero recollection of how it happened. It sometimes looks like something pretty painful must've happened and yet I have literally no idea what or how. This can and does happen to me during periods of being sober btw tongue.gif

Unexpected nosebleeds are pretty common I think? But as far as I know they often happen because of certain heat conditions. I used to get nosebleeds a lot when I was a kid.

I've also had a very random allergic reaction to apples once when I was a kid that went away by itself just before I got to the doctor. There were pretty big lumps all over my body and it only happened that one time, never before, never again. I've been able to enjoy apples with 100% pleasure ever since :')

Share your stories!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Feb 14 2016, 01:39 AM
Post #2
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I had that same thing with allergies!!! I went through a period of time where something would trigger it and then my face, eyes, arms and legs would get covered in welts, the doctors never found out what I was allergic too but I changed some of my tablets and stopped taking ibuprofen and now I don't get it too often :')

Currently I have a bruise and cut on my elbow from God knows where! I tend to hurt/bruise myself a lot in my sleep so it's probably from there. This is probably a good thread to mention the time I once got a huge bruise (and also a couple of minutes knocked out time) from dropping my phone on my head :') what a mess.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Feb 14 2016, 01:44 AM
Post #3
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I need to mention my ear obviously which I'm going to say inspired this thread, taking all that credit tbh wink.gif... it just started bleeding randomly at work today.

I am covered in thousands of tiny cuts all over my hands and arms that I don't know where I've gotten them from, I put it down to my job though, I slice my fingers quite often when cutting baguettes or whatever and just generally catch myself of sharp corners :') I also discovered that a lot of these cuts are caused from dry skin cracking, like I have really dry skin anyway because of a condition I have but I think having them in soapy water or cleaning stuff through out the day then I use the pizza capper to seal the pizza film which is like a grill thing, it literally melts the plastic so the heat tightens up my skin I think (sorry for that lovely mental image) so when i move my hands i get tiny little cuts, especially around my knuckles, wrists and between my fingers. There's that and I'm just very clumsy and accident prone, I walk into things far too often laugh.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 14 2016, 02:30 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Feb 14 2016, 01:44 AM) *
dry skin cracking, like I have really dry skin anyway

I also suffer a little from this on my hands. I've had certain little bits on my hands for years that get dry and crack, it's really frustrating, sometimes it goes away and then after a while it comes back in exactly the same places. It's nothing major though as it's not that noticeable unless you really look, but I've tried all sorts of lotions and potions and nothing really seems to help. Also my lips have the tendency to get dry and crack too.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Feb 14 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #5
feminist icon

U guys need to exfoliate and moisturise

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 14 2016, 02:37 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Feb 14 2016, 02:35 PM) *
U guys need to exfoliate and moisturise

Remind me of that method and I will do it yo. Brown sugar and olive oil was it???

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Feb 14 2016, 03:09 PM
Post #7
feminist icon

QUOTE(Mattias @ Feb 14 2016, 02:37 PM) *
Remind me of that method and I will do it yo. Brown sugar and olive oil was it???

ithink so!!! google it again, I use one from lush tongue.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Feb 14 2016, 04:50 PM
Post #8
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

omg this happens to me ALL THE TIME.

I just casually look at my hand or something and there's this big scratch or ehatever. "How did that happen?" lol.

I guess I can just knock something and barely feel anything but the visual impact of it seems to be more noticable than the initial pain itself.

I remember my gran used to have the same experiences.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Feb 14 2016, 09:25 PM
Post #9
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I am the clumsiest f*** going so i'm usually covered in random bruises and cuts.

I'm so bad I've literally got a reputation now from when I broke my leg just walking to work drama.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Feb 14 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #10
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Usually after I get home from a night out kink.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Feb 14 2016, 09:35 PM
Post #11
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Oh my goodness I am SUCH a clumsy person it's unreal, so there are a lot of EXPLAINED bruises. laugh.gif

I do also often get random little cuts that I can't recall though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 08:22 AM