BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you sleep?, It's time to reveal your bed antics!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
MauriahChristmaz
post Feb 15 2016, 10:26 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Had a discussion today about it with a friend about sleeping antics. Do you sleep on your back? Or on your left/right side of your body?
Do you sleep in the middle of your bed or on the sides of your bed? Do you sleep with 1 pillow or more or without one? Do you wear pyamas or do sleep in your underwear/naked?

I do sleep mostly on my left side of my body in the middle of my double bed with 2 pillows. I do however always wake up on my back or on my right side. When I share a bed I always sleep on the left side of the bed. I do wear a t shirt and boxer shorts and when it's really cold I sleep in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

This post has been edited by Maurice: Feb 15 2016, 10:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Feb 15 2016, 10:30 PM
Post #2
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I usually sleep with 5 pillows and two blankets and on my side

+Quote Post
Slade
post Feb 15 2016, 10:30 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I always sleep on the right side of my body on the left side of my bed! I'm quite small so I was living the single bed life for years. Finally got a double bed about a month ago and omg I've been missing out so much. Getting to spread out like a starfish :cheeseblock:

I sleep with two pillows (though I then have like 3 more little pillows on top lmao but I always find a way to chuck them to one side in my sleep). That last question varies ~

Sleep. wub.gif

Edit: omg slay me Lotti, 5 pillow club x

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Feb 15 2016, 10:31 PM
Post #4
dreadlocked hair don't care
Member No.: 13,530

I sleep on either side of my body really, but not my back (or front lol). ALWAYS two pillows, not those horrid really squishy ones either. Oh and always pyjamas. If I shared a bed I'd want to sleep on the right, I have a single bed at home and the left side is against the wall so I'm used to getting out on the right!

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Feb 15 2016, 10:34 PM
Post #5
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I have 3 pillows under my head and I usually start off my lying on my stomach but when I can feel myself feeling sleepy I move onto my back laugh.gif

Also, always pajamas's, I once watched a documentary about those things that crawl about your mattress and I don't like the idea of bare skin touching it if my sheet comes undone during the night!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 15 2016, 10:45 PM
Post #6
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Always on the side which faces the wall (which varies at home/uni). I have two pillows and just the one duvet. I can't sleep if I'm too hot so there's no way on earth I could wear pyjamas! I just normally sleep in my pants and either the t shirt I wore that day or sometimes just an old one with a hole in or something that I wouldn't wear out.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 15 2016, 10:53 PM
Post #7
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Always on my side, no matter how hard I try to sleep anywhere else! (the first part of that sentence sounds like a song lyric lmao). I need two pillows as well, and I always wake up facing my alarm clock, so it's quite good to either look at the time and then go straight back to sleep or gasp and jump out when I realise I need to be out the door in five minutes.

It takes ages before I actually go to sleep, but when I do, I sleep like a log.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Feb 15 2016, 10:54 PM

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Feb 15 2016, 11:08 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

This is odd but I sleep with no pillow. I have a pillow but I hold it instead and sleep with my head flat.

On my side with one leg out of the duvet, partner as far away from my side of the bed as possible.

+Quote Post
M.
post Feb 15 2016, 11:10 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I sleep on either side of my body, on either side of the bed or right in the middle. Occasionally I might go onto my back but I don't remain like that. I can't sleep on my stomach lol. Oh and I tend to really really curl up tight laugh.gif I use one pillow and one duvet. And I sleep in just underwear.

+Quote Post
all is vanity.
post Feb 15 2016, 11:29 PM
Post #10
I will leave my heart at the door.
Member No.: 1,454

I sleep on my back or on my left side. My pillow is on the flat side.

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Feb 15 2016, 11:31 PM
Post #11
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

With my eyes shut.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Feb 16 2016, 12:45 AM
Post #12
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Ok so I have a pillow and this SpongeBob teddy thing I use as a second pillow lmao.

When I'm done sitting up and try for a sleep I put the pillow in a certain way so that it kind of curves in the corner of the room (my bed is in the bottom right corner if you're facing the door with the bed longways against the right wall)

Sounds a bit OCD but it's just a comfy position I like. I can switch to the left side of the bed if I feel like it though. On my side for both facing outwards from the bed.

I don't feel like "trying" different positions in case it doesn't work and end up staying awake longer than I need to. I don't think I could sleep in the middle on my back or on my front (how can people even do that comfortably unsure.gif )

(I tried making this sound as less OCD as I could and failed miserably at it :') )

This post has been edited by Jaspine Thompson: Feb 16 2016, 12:49 AM

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Feb 16 2016, 12:58 AM
Post #13
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Member No.: 20,947

I sleep on my pillow with about 100 cuddley toys (I'm obsessed, I have like at least another 400 under my bed!) and I sleep either on my left or right (I'm awful with directions) and I roll around a lot!

+Quote Post
Riser
post Feb 16 2016, 03:07 AM
Post #14
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

During the winter I need two sheets, two blankets and a duvet/comforter just to be warm, but then in the summer I use just one or two sheets and still sometimes need a fan just to keep cool drama.gif But generally I sleep on my side, usually the right side, with two pillows plus a third that I hold. I also take naps on my bedroom floor on a pretty regular basis laugh.gif zzz.gif

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Feb 16 2016, 05:29 AM
Post #15
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Member No.: 3,217

Two pillows under my head, and another one to my right (so it's positioned between my two pillows and the wall that my bed is up against). Most commonly I lie on my right side, but sometimes on my left side & back too.

If I'm lying on my side (let's go with right side for what I'm about to describe), I tend to put my right arm underneath my top pillow, and over my side pillow (so my right hand rests on the side pillow). Although it probably sounds like this would constrict my arm, it doesn't, because where I position my head on the pillow doesn't weigh down on my arm. As for my left arm, I either just have it on my side, or sometimes I'll curl that arm over so my hand rests on the top pillow, and I'll rest the side of my face on that hand. (Ok, I sleep weirdly. kink.gif ). I find it comfortable though, so that's the main thing!

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Feb 16 2016, 05:40 AM
Post #16
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

^ You sleep by taking up the entire bed

I can vary but I probably sleep on my back less often as I find it harder to nod off so normally on my front or right side, with one pillow. When I lived at home my bed was up against a wall, now I have space on both sides and it's a lot nicer.

QUOTE(Riser @ Feb 16 2016, 03:07 AM) *
but then in the summer I use just one or two sheets and still sometimes need a fan just to keep cool drama.gif

I had my fan on some nights last month, my room always seems to get so warm!

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Feb 16 2016, 05:46 AM
Post #17
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Member No.: 3,217

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Feb 16 2016, 05:40 AM) *
^ You sleep by taking up the entire bed

angel.gif !

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Feb 16 2016, 07:13 AM
Post #18
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ja˙ @ Feb 16 2016, 06:46 AM) *
angel.gif !

Does this mean you two shared a bed? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Feb 16 2016, 11:48 AM
Post #19
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Joe. @ Feb 15 2016, 11:08 PM) *
This is odd but I sleep with no pillow. I have a pillow but I hold it instead and sleep with my head flat.

On my side with one leg out of the duvet, partner as far away from my side of the bed as possible.

yaa same. y'all are crazy with ya 5 pillows. I need my head as flat as poss.

as soon as I deciede to sleep I face the wall and pull the covers over my head like a cocoon with just my face showing. then throughout the night I don't really mind which way I'm laying

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 16 2016, 11:55 AM
Post #20
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Lately I've been leaving the window open to help me get to sleep. In the middle of winter. Idk either, it's just the breeze, stops my feet from getting uncomfortable. And my room doesn't lose heat easily.

I just vary what I wear, what side I'm laying on, how many pillows I have on the night, whatever will get me to sleep fastest.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 07:51 AM