BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SEREBRO - Отпусти меня (eng: Let Me Go), Album '925' coming later this year
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Feb 19 2016, 07:11 PM
Post #1
üüü barracüda
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

New single and video for the Russian trio currently in their 4.0 line-up. It's another electrostomper of a track full of feelings as they've accustomed us with, a style they contrast so well with their other silly party pop tracks.
Hard to believe they are now entering their 10th year in the business after debuting to the world on the stage of Eurovision 2007.

This post has been edited by Vülker: Feb 19 2016, 07:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Feb 19 2016, 07:27 PM
Post #2
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

it doesn't feel right now that Lena has left :'(

either way, the last minute of this is so good. and that imagery! so artsy! LOVE it.

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Feb 19 2016, 07:42 PM
Post #3
üüü barracüda
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(💯 @ Feb 19 2016, 07:27 PM) *
it doesn't feel right now that Lena has left :'(

either way, the last minute of this is so good. and that imagery! so artsy! LOVE it.

True, it always felt like she was the force behind the group so it's different to see Olya being the lead member now after I disregarded her back in the day as the "model" of the group.
She's done wonderful work with the band though, shame Dasha and Polina are such throwaway bandmembers but at least we still have a band to put out great tracks like this one.
It's another wonderful video but Malo Tebya is still my favourite.

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Feb 19 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #4
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

I don't think their new songs are as interesting as their older ones, although I did quite like Kiss / Pereputala. This is one I don't think I will go back to. Musically I would say they were at their peak around Sladka / Ne Vremya.

BTW I still can't figure out if Kiss and Pereputala are Russian / English mixes of the same song with slight changes or actually differrent songs laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Atonement: Feb 19 2016, 07:50 PM

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Feb 19 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #5
üüü barracüda
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Atonement @ Feb 19 2016, 07:47 PM) *
I don't think their new songs are as interesting as their older ones, although I did quite like Kiss / Pereputala. This is one I don't think I will go back to. Musically I would say they were at their peak around Sladka / Ne Vremya.

BTW I still can't figure out if Kiss and Pereputala are Russian / English mixes of the same song with slight changes or actually differrent songs laugh.gif

And that highlights the problem with their recent material, they start sounding like a rehash of what came immediately before it. To me their recent sound peaked with "Malo Tebya", and before that with "Davai"... They're all fantastic tunes but I can see they start blurring into each other for the casual listener.

In fact that seems to be their strategy since "Like Mary Warner", which was followed by the similar sounding "Ne Vremya" and the superior "Davaj Derzhatsya Za Ruki'. Then they had "Mama Lover", "Mi Mi Mi" and "Gun" which are all the same idea for a party track, and now "Malo Tebya", "Ya Tebya Ne Otdam", "Ne Nado Bolnee" and this new one. I suppose if it ain't broken don't fix it.

+Quote Post
mAddy Xmas
post Feb 20 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,666

That music video though wub.gif, so much emotions!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 04:08 AM