Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PVRIS - You And I
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Feb 23 2016, 12:46 PM
Post #1
even if I'm alone I'll go
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

Fresh off releasing music videos for nearly every song left on White Noise without one, PVRIS have surfaced a new song, apparently off a deluxe edition of that album! And it's getting pretty popular on iTunes already.

If I'm honest, doesn't sound AMAZING on first listen but based on past pedigree and Lynn's voice in parts of it I guess I should expect it to grow on me.

Again, like with Against The Current, this feels like the first time a PVRIS topic has been made which is quite weird given how popular they are as a new rock band around here. So I'll put in links to some of their essential songs to check out, in case those are useful.

St. Patrick
My House
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Feb 23 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #2
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

I feel this song is more pop that rock with the lack of instruments sad.gif Still fantastic though! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
post Feb 25 2016, 08:30 AM
Post #3
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I do love this! wub.gif

I haven't had the chance to play it more than once though but once I get home, getting this on iTunes is high up on my to do list, it's definitely a grower heart.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 12:34 AM