BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Religion Of Love, The Definition Of Love & Its True Meaning
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Dinno
post Feb 28 2016, 06:02 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,748
   No Gallery Pics

Hey Guys since its Sunday i thought i;ll share this beautiful yet powerful message about "LOVE" smile.gif
I would love to hear your guys opinion on this matter agree or disagree?

The religion of love

The religion of Love has been misunderstood because the concept of love has in many ways been distorted and misrepresented, for the greatest part of true love is severity! What is now called love is anything but love. If all so-called loves are relentlessly examined right to the bottom, there remains nothing more than selfishness, vanity, weakness, convenience, illusion or instinct.

Genuine love will not consider what is pleasing and agreeable to the other, what brings him joy, but will only consider what will benefit him, regardless of whether it affords him pleasure or not! That is genuine love and service.

If, therefore, it is written: “Love your enemies!” Then this means: “Do that which will benefit them! Discipline them if they cannot otherwise come to recognition!” That is serving them. But justice must prevail, for love cannot be separated from justice, they are one! Misplaced indulgence would mean fostering the faults of the enemies and thus letting them slide further on the downward path. Would that be love? On the contrary, by acting thus one would burden oneself thus with guilt!

The Religion of Love was made into a religion of slackness only through the unexpressed wishes of man, just as the personality of the Bringer of Truth, Christ Jesus, has been degraded to one of weakness and indulgence, characteristics which He never possessed. It was just because of His all-embracing Love that He was so harsh and severe among the men of intellect. That He was often overcome with sadness is natural when one considers His high mission and the human material He had to deal with. This sadness had nothing whatever to do with softness.

After eliminating all distortions and dogmatic restrictions, *(Concerning the teachings of the church) the Religion of Love will be a doctrine of the strictest consistency, in which no weakness or illogical indulgence is to be found.

This post has been edited by Dinno: Feb 28 2016, 08:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dancember
post Feb 28 2016, 06:03 PM
Post #2
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

cool story bro

+Quote Post
Dinno
post Feb 28 2016, 06:10 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dan_ @ Feb 28 2016, 06:03 PM) *
cool story bro

Aww i guees it didnt hit home with people, oh well thats alright. smile.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Feb 28 2016, 06:19 PM
Post #4
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Love is a lie

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Feb 28 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

the true definition of love is dogs

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Feb 28 2016, 07:30 PM
Post #6
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Feb 28 2016, 07:33 PM
Post #7
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Feb 28 2016, 07:36 PM
Post #8
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life heart.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 28 2016, 07:37 PM
Post #9
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Food and love are synonyms.

QUOTE(Dan_ @ Feb 28 2016, 06:03 PM) *
cool story bro

even cooler response bro.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Feb 28 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

Not trying to be rude Dinno but I don't think you'll get the responses you'd thought you'd have got on this topic wink.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Feb 28 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #11
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Andr00w @ Feb 28 2016, 07:38 PM) *

Not trying to be rude Dinno but I don't think you'll get the responses you'd thought you'd have got on this topic wink.gif

hmm.

Not sure how many religious people there are on here tbh.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 28 2016, 07:56 PM
Post #12
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I lasted until the end of that first paragraph.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 28 2016, 08:03 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'm too lazy to read it but yeah, let's exchange love etc heart.gif

+Quote Post
Dinno
post Feb 28 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Andr00w @ Feb 28 2016, 07:38 PM) *

Yeah you' right, i should have created a topic that would really shake people up and create a deep serious discussion like for example "The Laws Of Reciprocal Action" and its process here on earth and the beyond(Ethereal World) after we die. But maybe that would be too much for some people to handle or grasp.

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Feb 28 2016, 08:57 PM
Post #15
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

I don't love things

+Quote Post
Dinno
post Feb 28 2016, 08:57 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Feb 28 2016, 08:03 PM) *
I'm too lazy to read it but yeah, let's exchange love etc heart.gif

Yes!! Love is the greatest gift of all.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Feb 28 2016, 08:58 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Alejandjob @ Feb 28 2016, 08:57 PM) *
I don't love things

What about Dena wink.gif

This post has been edited by Andr00w: Feb 28 2016, 08:58 PM

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 28 2016, 09:14 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dinno @ Feb 28 2016, 08:50 PM) *
Yeah you' right, i should have created a topic that would really shake people up and create a deep serious discussion like for example "The Laws Of Reciprocal Action" and its process here on earth and the beyond(Ethereal World) after we die. But maybe that would be too much for some people to handle or grasp.

I don't actually really know what this law of reciprocal action is, but sometimes it seems to me that only a handful of people here make a regular effort to really get involved in deep articulate discussions of this nature, which is such a shame. I say discuss, discuss, discuss...

Maybe I'm wrong, as obviously we do discuss things but it just seems that way to me sometimes.

(you won't see me getting into a deep articulate political discussion tho, so I guess we all have our areas or whatnot)

I've tried to create a lot of more theoretical discussion here and yet I get complaints about creating too many (silly) threads and on the front page of the Lounge, I see no "deep" threads at all (though there have been many fun threads too lately of course!!!) apart from this one (which hasn't even gotten deep), the dating one got pretty deep probably, and my "are you a perfectionist?" thread which has less than ten responses! wutt

Sorry, I don't mean to be negative, I just felt a need to address this "issue" kink.gif

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 28 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #19
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Mattias @ Feb 28 2016, 09:14 PM) *
I don't actually really know what this law of reciprocal action is, but sometimes it seems to me that only a handful of people here make a regular effort to really get involved in deep articulate discussions of this nature, which is such a shame. I say discuss, discuss, discuss...

Maybe I'm wrong, as obviously we do discuss things but it just seems that way to me sometimes.

(you won't see me getting into a deep articulate political discussion tho, so I guess we all have our areas or whatnot)

There does seem to be a thing of not going back to a thread once you've posted in it, which doesn't help discussion, if you ignore what everyone else has posted. But like, all up for deep discussion and that, it's so much more interesting to read than teenage antics. That's not to be boring, just be creative in your 'comedy'.

On the topic (if you WANT a deep articulate discussion), how about this to start, if only everyone who considered themselves part of a 'religion of love' (and that could be any religion, let's not get too Christian-centric here) acted in that way. Although that paragraph is advocating going too far from one way to the other and it's important to meet in the middle and afford a balanced love, one that will respect other people but not disillusion them from liking you.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 28 2016, 10:07 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Feb 28 2016, 10:03 PM) *
There does seem to be a thing of not going back to a thread once you've posted in it, which doesn't help discussion, if you ignore what everyone else has posted. But like, all up for deep discussion and that, it's so much more interesting to read than teenage antics. That's not to be boring, just be creative in your 'comedy'.

I don't even mind the "teenage antics" most of the time, we sorta kinda need that too! But I agree, we need some more good reading too in here from more posters I think.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 12:08 PM