BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> März 2016, 10th anniversary month!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Yuki On Ice~
post Mar 1 2016, 12:09 AM
Post #1
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

We turn 10 this month guys! Got a lot coming for the month ahead on here... but how is everyone looking for March?

(sincere apologies for the basic language but we'd better make this a recognisable March month and what better than German)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Mar 1 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #2
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Not much happening this month, lots of deadlines and possibly starting my graded unit at the end of the month. Mothers day on Sunday and my mums birthday on the 14th, and I think I'm seeing Foxes with Cameron on the 10th? That's about it atm though! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 1 2016, 12:14 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Swamped in Uni assignments this month, ugh fun sad.gif Cannot wait for the Easter Hols at the end of the month!

Otherwise a potentially v exciting radio opportunity. Also Mother's Day month. AND EASTER *.* Aaaaand hopefully #Brate numero cinco. <3

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 1 2016, 12:16 AM
Post #4
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Big month for me! I relocate 270+ miles to Manchester from St Andrews and take up a Snr Associate job at a big 4 firm. Pretty nerve wracking.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Mar 1 2016, 12:18 AM
Post #5
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

Yay it's Spring now kinda/Shit it's March already oh no [delete accordingly at various different points in the month.

Not the most brilliant start to the month I'll admit. At the point where I am considering spending the last few months of Uni commuting from home rather than live in my student house the tension has deterioirated to such a point which is a bit shit but I can manage it I think (maybe won't even come to that but it's a bit shitty that it'd even come to that).

But still, a few mad nights out, Melodifestivalen final and Easter/break from Uni should make March a decent month all told.

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Mar 1 2016, 12:20 AM
Post #6
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I'm feeling the swamped in uni assignments thing, got a lot of them to come. This may be a crucial month as far as my future goes. Perhaps.

Should have time for a bit of fun in the middle though, got a few things planned in the weekends ahead.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Mar 1 2016, 12:29 AM
Post #7
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Have so many birthdays this month + mothers day, always a busy month in those terms. Not a huge amount else going on outside of that, mainly just taking things as they come.

+Quote Post
M.
post Mar 1 2016, 12:43 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

No real plans for this month (well duh x) but am hoping March will be a happier month for me than February was, with much less overthinking and emotional quicksand. #deepbutidontcare

Need to get something for Mother's Day still oops

25 in exactly one month eek!!

+Quote Post
M.
post Mar 1 2016, 12:47 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson) started following me on Instagram today laugh.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Mar 1 2016, 01:05 AM
Post #10
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

It being one of my friend's birthdays is about the only thing going on this month laugh.gif Well, the only good thing, uni is getting heavier workload wise, I have two substantial essays to do already and the unit hasn't even started (we haven't had any lectures)!

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Mar 1 2016, 01:12 AM
Post #11
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Happy Birthday, Bieber. Try not to get arrested.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Mar 1 2016, 01:25 AM
Post #12
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Going to be putting on a few pounds thanks to the thread title I couldn't resist nocheer.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SevenSeize
post Mar 1 2016, 01:31 AM
Post #13
i'm a rebel just for kicks now
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

Finished up an admin work voluntary placement last week (included helping sort out their library, cataloguing the books into a database etc.), looking forward to where I go next :3

Oh and yay for 10 years of Buzzjack! thoroughly excited for all the upcoming festivities

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Mar 1 2016, 06:56 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Lots of birthdays in my family this month,also Easter which I'm looking forward to. Mothers Day is in May in my country.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Mar 1 2016, 07:28 AM
Post #15
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Maurice @ Mar 1 2016, 06:56 AM) *
Lots of birthdays in my family this month,also Easter which I'm looking forward to. Mothers Day is in May in my country.

That's a far better time to have it - early March rushed in before Easter is really quite annoying IMO. Ugh.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Mar 1 2016, 07:44 AM
Post #16
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Got my mums birthday, and Mother's Day! Also my dad is getting remarried this month ohmy.gif then of course it's a busy month in terms of coursework etc, but I should be handing in my EPQ this week!! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Mar 1 2016, 08:13 AM
Post #17
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Started off March with finally checking my exam results that I got on Friday but had been too scared to open until last night. I was only really confident I'd even passed one of the five exams but turns out I passed all of them pretty comfortably. 86% for the one I was confident in, which I'm pretty over the moon with, and between 62 and 68% for the other 4. Apparently procrastinating right up until the last week / day before exams still works to some extent at university. :')

My second highest mark was for the supposedly hardest unit somehow. I did spend slightly longer revising for that than the others but still surprising. ~

Continued into March by not sleeping at all last night. Yaaay insomnia.

Looking forward to the Easter hols this month ~ (mainly for further Brade meets x)

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Mar 1 2016, 11:29 AM
Post #18
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

Don't think I've got any big plans this month (they're all going to come at once in April) but mother's day and Easter so two trips up home for me to see family \o/

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 1 2016, 11:58 AM
Post #19
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

QUOTE(SevenSeize @ Mar 1 2016, 01:31 AM) *
Finished up an admin work voluntary placement last week (included helping sort out their library, cataloguing the books into a database etc.), looking forward to where I go next :3

Oh that's brilliant Seven! Do you know if you will get any future job opportunities from it?

March is going to be an incredible busy month for myself, I'm not doing anything important this weekend kink.gif but the following couple of weeks is full of dissertation work, birthdays / getting very drunk (starting tonight), Scotland v Denmark and Years & Years.

I'm hoping this month is finally the month that I start pulling my life together because I need to do this as soon as possible instead of taking each day as it comes, not organised in the slightest.

Oh and the PLL Season 6 finale.

This post has been edited by LushLifeLee: Mar 1 2016, 11:59 AM

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Mar 1 2016, 12:02 PM
Post #20
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

Just had a work call with Twitter who are based in London and instantly got so nostalgic ;_;

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 02:10 PM