Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Odeon Limitless
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Mar 5 2016, 12:21 PM
Post #1
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

This has officially been launched now after a trial at selected cinemas. A competitor to Cineworld's Unlimited card, is anyone interested in signing up?

At 17.99 a month (excluding some Central London cinemas - with them included it's 19.99) it's a bit more expensive than the 16.90 for the Unlimited card.

Personally there are a couple of Odeon cinemas that would be very convenient for me (moreso than the Cineworld's I normally visit) but they fall under the 'central London' price and I have loyalty to Cineworld now that I don't intend to break. And so far I've not seen added benefits that Cineworld have (such as 25% off at Frankie & Benny's, Pizza Hut & Chiquito).

A couple of months after Cineworld got backlash for not screening "The Hateful Eight" though, the timing is alright for those wanting to swap thinking.gif And with two of the big chains doing a scheme now, will this put any pressure on Vue??
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 5 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #2
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

Surprised it's taken them this long to do this, a bit silly that it's more expensive as well.

My nearest Odeon is in MK but the Cineworld there is way better and gets all the tiny releases. My local cinema is also a Cineworld so I certainly won't be swapping. Glad that people with only Odeon's local get to share such a good deal though.
+Quote Post
post Mar 5 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #3
Baby We're The New Romantics
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Can Vue just hurry up and start doing one of these things drama.gif

It is already ridiculously overpriced and more expensive than the other cinema chains so I hope they start a scheme likes this soon
+Quote Post
post Mar 6 2016, 11:40 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 223

It should be a tiny bit cheaper imo. I only really go to the cinema once a week so the Meerkat Movies deal usually balances it out anyway to be less than this amount.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 06:20 PM