BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thank You Buzzjack, It's almost my 3rd year anniversary on the site :cheer:
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post Mar 8 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #1
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

It's my third year anniversary on the 17th and I just really want to say thank you to everyone that has made Buzzjack such an amazing place from the day I joined. People like Jake that turned out not to be scary after all kink.gif People like Jade who went from nothing to massively something and everyone in The Saturdays Forum for being as friendly and welcoming as they are today. THE mods who make this site such an interesting and fun place to visit everyday. EVERYONE.

I also want to say a massive thank you for the promotion to Personal Charts Mod. I've always taken an interest in the charts and that's just another reason to be thankful for Buzzjack. Where all us chart geeks can come and talk (or not!) I'd always thought it looked a bit fun to do the charts mod role so when that position came up I was so glad to put my name forward. My application was late actually and sent after the deadline so a massive thanks for still accepting it.

Plug.Dj has been a massive influence on the site and introduced me properly to so many posters who I'd never spoke to before like Oricon, Rob, Jade & Bre. All amazing.
It's actually so cool to have it back again (and coincidentally it was around this time we were first introduced to it.) Thanks for that Lee!!

All in all just thanks for everything. It's been such a ride and I look forward to spending another gazillion years on the site!!
heart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Mar 8 2016, 04:52 PM
Post #2
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I thought you were leaving for a second when I saw the title! Thank gosh it isn't!

Lovely post James heart.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 8 2016, 04:54 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Aw James this is so incredibly cute! Happy almost 3 years, has been a pleasure getting to know you through plug/the board also. wub.gif

(I actually remember me starting my personal chart around the same time as yours - me flopping at keeping it up and you getting promoted to PC Mod! laugh.gif slay x)

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Mar 8 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #4
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

This thread made me vomit x

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 8 2016, 05:18 PM
Post #5
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

QUOTE(*Tim @ Mar 8 2016, 04:55 PM) *
This thread made me vomit x

omg ur mah star

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Mar 8 2016, 05:28 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

James <3

This is so sweet (no need to vomit, Tim tongue.gif). I am so glad about the fact that such a fun site like plug.dj gave me the incredible opportunity to talk to you and get to know you because before that came along, I didn't really know much about what you were about because we just never interacted that much around the forum, and it was the same for me with a lot of other posters. I frequently recall those early times of plug.dj when we would be on together and just chat. You quickly became one of my favourite people to talk to on plug.dj and otherwise. Sometimes you would annoy me a bit with all the BJSC talk, which I told you about in last year's rate, but that was probably mostly because I was taking a break from the contest for a while. In fact, I wasn't sure if I'd ever return, but you were part of the reason I eventually decided to do so. All that BJSC talk and constant potential playing paid off and I'm happy because I've been enjoying BJSC more than ever lately! I may not always love your entries as much as I would like to, but it's great to see someone so passionate and dedicated about the contest. Obviously I could say loads more but I won't bore you.

Thanks to everyone else also for making Buzzjack what has mostly been an interesting experience for me! It hasn't always been 100% positive, because of my own insecurities and stuff, but I've made some friends here and that's so cool! Much love <3

Okay, NOW you may vomit!!!!!!!! I'm about to do it myself tbhhh

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 8 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #7
🙄

I'd like to thank myself tbh.

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 8 2016, 05:48 PM
Post #8
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Mar 8 2016, 05:33 PM) *
I'd like to thank myself tbh.

I don't see anyone else thanking you wink.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Mar 8 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

ta Lee! happy.gif plug.dj, encouraging words, ya ya <3

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Mar 8 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

(this is where I get too emotional and all over the place f*** f***)

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 8 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #11
🙄

QUOTE(Mattias @ Mar 8 2016, 05:50 PM) *
ta Lee! happy.gif plug.dj, encouraging words, ya ya <3

Bae.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 09:45 PM