BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When your ill and your skin is really sensitive., James's cold Pt ll (Feat. MILO)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post Mar 13 2016, 03:31 PM
Post #1
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

Do you ever get that feeling where a slight brush of air can give the most unpleasant of feeling against the skin when your ill? Sometimes my scalp Hurts and it actually Feels like my hair Hurts (even though that's impossible).

That's how I feel rn. Sympathy pls x oh and my head is being slammed by a sledge hammer apparently.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M.
post Mar 13 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah, I feel like that when I'm sick tongue.gif Mind you, I'm rarely sick these days but I'm prone to headaches.

Get better mmkay happy.gif

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Mar 13 2016, 03:57 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Yeh i feel exactly the same when ill, Get well soon!

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Mar 13 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #4
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

What is this desperate attempt at recreating JSG's cold?
JLo featuring Pitbull pt. 5 teas

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Mar 13 2016, 04:02 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

Yeah I get this when I'm sick. Like a slight ache on the skin, I get it especially on my upper arms. :'(

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 13 2016, 05:29 PM
Post #6
'Run Away With Me'

Well I finally managed to warm myself up. It got So hot in the living room that my phone battery temperature was registering as 50 C lmao. Now I feel like I have mild sunburn all over so I hope that the fever is winning cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Mar 13 2016, 11:45 PM
Post #7
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

not as good as ur cold thread soz

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Mar 14 2016, 10:38 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

James I think you've given it to me sick2.gif

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Mar 14 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

James I've come out in sympathy, my first cold in two years, off work today, hot, sore throat, my nose is a dripping tap, my head is heavy, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, sleepless and genrally feeling sorry for myself.

I blame all those annoying people who insist on sharing their germs with everyone else at work (or family)....

+Quote Post
M.
post Mar 14 2016, 06:01 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I just remembered, the weirdest thing that has happened to me when I've been ill is that when I was a kid, I used to get hallucinations from a high temperature mellow.gif I remember them so well, it was so freaky lmao. I was sick a lot as a kid, which is so not the case anymore, and I just remember all these weird sensations I had, like for example I thought I was levitating in the air at one point, that was literally the sensation I had laugh.gif And another one I remember was that it seemed to me like the bed I was lying on was moving, it was like stretching out really far, then sort of "bouncing" back to me if that makes any kind of sense kink.gif I dunno, just felt like sharing in this thread cos it was so weird.

You don't have permission to think of me as weird or odd because of this, I had a high temperature kink.gif

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 14 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #11
'Run Away With Me'

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Mar 14 2016, 05:55 PM) *
James I've come out in sympathy, my first cold in two years, off work today, hot, sore throat, my nose is a dripping tap, my head is heavy, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, sleepless and genrally feeling sorry for myself.

I blame all those annoying people who insist on sharing their germs with everyone else at work (or family)....

Yeah I got sent home this morning about 10am I was just so useless and slept from when I got I'm until about 4. I actually feel a little better, well it feels more like a hangover now so I don't actually know if that is better at all laugh.gif

I hope you feel better soon John!! X

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 14 2016, 06:41 PM
Post #12
'Run Away With Me'

QUOTE(Mattias @ Mar 14 2016, 06:01 PM) *
I just remembered, the weirdest thing that has happened to me when I've been ill is that when I was a kid, I used to get hallucinations from a high temperature mellow.gif I remember them so well, it was so freaky lmao. I was sick a lot as a kid, which is so not the case anymore, and I just remember all these weird sensations I had, like for example I thought I was levitating in the air at one point, that was literally the sensation I had laugh.gif And another one I remember was that it seemed to me like the bed I was lying on was moving, it was like stretching out really far, then sort of "bouncing" back to me if that makes any kind of sense kink.gif I dunno, just felt like sharing in this thread cos it was so weird.

You don't have permission to think of me as weird or odd because of this, I had a high temperature kink.gif

I used to hallucinate if I woke up with a pending headache when I was a kid. I always woke up and my head would be absolutely pounding and I'd hear this really loud roaring noise in my ears that would go on until I went back to sleep. I think I might have been paranoid too cause the noise used to make me think an asteroid was gonna hit the earth wacko.gif

Also I sometimes slept with my eyes open and I must have dreamt when I did that but I used to see a string if letters and numbers like the alphabet coming out of nowhere and go through the ceiling and all the whole I used to say 'i Don't Want It' confused.gif I never understood what that was about at all. I never ever noticed I did it until my step-gran asked me what I Didn't want? And it woke me up. sad.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Mar 14 2016, 06:43 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(jsg2013 @ Mar 14 2016, 06:41 PM) *
I used to hallucinate if I woke up with a pending headache when I was a kid. I always woke up and my head would be absolutely pounding and I'd hear this really loud roaring noise in my ears that would go on until I went back to sleep. I think I might have been paranoid too cause the noise used to make me think an asteroid was gonna hit the earth wacko.gif

Also I sometimes slept with my eyes open and I must have dreamt when I did that but I used to see a string if letters and numbers like the alphabet coming out of nowhere and go through the ceiling and all the whole I used to say 'i Don't Want It' confused.gif I never understood what that was about at all. I never ever noticed I did it until my step-gran asked me what I Didn't want? And it woke me up. sad.gif

omg I remember asking my grandmother genuinely "Am I in the air?" when I was a kid and I was ill. That was when I felt like I was levitating. She seemed so worried :'(

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Mar 15 2016, 05:35 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(jsg2013 @ Mar 14 2016, 06:30 PM) *
Yeah I got sent home this morning about 10am I was just so useless and slept from when I got I'm until about 4. I actually feel a little better, well it feels more like a hangover now so I don't actually know if that is better at all laugh.gif

I hope you feel better soon John!! X

Thanks James, hope you keep on improving too! smile.gif

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 17 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #15
'Run Away With Me'

Welp I'm still not any better and now I'm off work tomorrow too. So many lost hours this week!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 03:54 AM