BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EASTER HOLS~, 🐣
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Mar 24 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

So we've made it through the darkest most miserable of months at the start of the year to the beginning of Spring, clocks going back and all sorts of other merriments~ cheer.gif

Many will have broken up for the holidays now so what are your plans for the next couple of weeks or does your job not entitle you to two weeks off in which case sucks to be you ~ ;0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Mar 24 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #2
Henrietta R Hippo

I don't have much planned except for my mum's surprise party for her 60th birthday tomorrow, Y&Y gig next week and a Haus party with some peeps off here. Apart from that.. SLEEP. Gonna be bliss.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Mar 24 2016, 04:16 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Nothing huge or exciting planned yet, going to take the couple weeks off to keep on revising and (trying~) to relax! Have a couple of nights planned out with friends though to keep my sanity cheer.gif

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Mar 24 2016, 04:20 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

I have 1 week off which I'm gonna spend in the UK from Monday. Lots of hiking in Surrey hills and also some partying we will see.

This post has been edited by Maurice: Mar 24 2016, 04:20 PM

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Mar 24 2016, 04:20 PM
Post #5
Henrietta R Hippo

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Mar 24 2016, 04:16 PM) *
Nothing huge or exciting planned yet, going to take the couple weeks off to keep on revising and (trying~) to relax! Have a couple of nights planned out with friends though to keep my sanity cheer.gif

Oh gosh yes, I forgot these holidays usually mean the start of exam pressures. I'll try to reign in my excitement a bit heehee.gif rest -> revise -> party -> repeat is usually the best order to go about things!

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 24 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #6
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

I don't have Easter Holidays unfortunately.

I've got a night out in Aberdeen next Tuesday and Glasgow on the Wednesday for Years & Years with a cretin, I'll then be stressing out about my final four weeks of university after that because I have my big massive event which is worth two credits on 6th April in Aberdeen.

April is going to be an absolute horrific month. I'm so unbelievably stressed already and all I want to do is sleep and end the alcohol drought (which is two weeks and counting *.*)

This post has been edited by Wall: Mar 24 2016, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 24 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #7
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I have a long weekend cheer.gif I've never had a bank holiday weekend so this will be fun. Travelling tomorrow and Monday to and from Scotland won't be though

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Mar 24 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #8
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I am in a strange sense of going between having them and not having them. For the second year in a row I . While I'm not writing a dissertation this time, I still have to prepare and read a lot for the one I'm doing in the summer, and I have another essay to do, so I'm staying at uni for most of it, but I have no uni classes so it'll just be a long month of motivating myself to work.

Will get to go home for a couple of weekends though which should be nice.

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Mar 24 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #9
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Needed this. My only plan is to get stupidly drunk tonight. Relax the rest of the holiday away. It's been manic at school.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Mar 24 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #10
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

I have a four day weekend now which is nice enough, get to spend it with family. The last bank holidays I'll automatically get off as I graduate from my apprenticeship in just over a month and my first day off the scheme happens to fall on the early May bank holiday laugh.gif

Celebrating by seeing Ellie Goulding at the O2 tonight which I only booked the other day cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Mar 24 2016, 04:57 PM
Post #11
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm dog sitting for a family friend the next week, so I'll be living in their house two minutes up the road from me for the time being. Miranda holiday teas~

Other than that, Easter holidays don't really apply to me so it's business as usual (though the schools are closed, so I probably won't have as much work).

+Quote Post
LexC
post Mar 24 2016, 05:07 PM
Post #12
unofficially fabulous
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,342

I'm taking about four or five days of chill time/chocolate eating but I will eventually have to get down to reading and researching for a dissertation proposal to hand in in about the middle of April/making graduation arrangements which suits me fine because being idle for TOO long just bores me. Hopefully spring will actually do some springing over the next week or so because I am NOT here for this seemingly never ending winter (I say this as if the first thing that happens when the weather gets warmer won't be me getting unbearable hayfever).

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Mar 24 2016, 05:09 PM
Post #13
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I have easter Monday off and I am working laugh.gif

I also have a week off Uni starting the 4th April, but I will most likely be told I need to work but then I have a pile fo coursework due in a month that I want to get stuck into (not really, send help). I am also seeing PVRIS on the 4th *.*

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Mar 24 2016, 05:10 PM
Post #14
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I'll be in Vegas for the weekend smile.gif

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Mar 24 2016, 05:22 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HausofKubrick @ Mar 24 2016, 04:13 PM) *
So we've made it through the darkest most miserable of months at the start of the year to the beginning of Spring, clocks going back and all sorts of other merriments~ cheer.gif

If you put your clocks back, you'll be two hours behind the rest of us tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 24 2016, 05:22 PM
Post #16
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Stressing majorly about the Easter Hols 'cause I have SO much work to do and it's all getting on top of me a bit sad.gif Not used to interviewees taking so long to respond so having things up in the air is a major nuisance. Ahh well, will somehow get this all sorted~

ANYWAY, first of all the next Brade meet should be happening very very very soon so that already gets the Easter Hols off to a great start. wub.gif and next weekend I'm off to Birmingham for Gadget Show Live which should be kool.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Mar 24 2016, 05:32 PM
Post #17
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

Nothing really planned as of yet, I'll probably get bored by like the middle of next week when I've managed to have a catch up night with my friends back home laugh.gif Might be going Cardiff with a couple of my Welsh uni friends or they might come here, and in the 3 weeks I'm off I have a substantial sociology essay and what will be a horrendously laborious psych report to do smile.gif Yay.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 24 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #18
🙄

QUOTE(Jade @ Mar 24 2016, 05:22 PM) *
Stressing majorly about the Easter Hols 'cause I have SO much work to do and it's all getting on top of me a bit sad.gif Not used to interviewees taking so long to respond so having things up in the air is a major nuisance. Ahh well, will somehow get this all sorted~

ANYWAY, first of all the next Brade meet should be happening very very very soon so that already gets the Easter Hols off to a great start. wub.gif and next weekend I'm off to Birmingham for Gadget Show Live which should be kool.

Stop.

Starting to think this is a publicity stunt the more I see these.

This post has been edited by Wall: Mar 24 2016, 05:43 PM

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 24 2016, 05:46 PM
Post #19
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Wall @ Mar 24 2016, 05:38 PM) *
Stop.

Starting to think this is a publicity stunt the more I see these.

?? Well it is an Easter Holiday plans thread and those are my plans :') Don't get why you have to try and put a dampener on it. Sorry for being happy, 'publicity stunt' we are bloody well not.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Mar 24 2016, 05:48 PM
Post #20
🙄

QUOTE(Jade @ Mar 24 2016, 05:46 PM) *
?? Well it is an Easter Holiday plans thread and those are my plans :')

The relationship is between you and bre though not you, bre and every member on the websiteI'm not being shady but I think you could be adding additional pleasure by informing the website of almost every little detail of the relationship! I'm delighted for you both but at times I think you need to keep certain aspects behind closed doors... literally!

This post has been edited by Wall: Mar 24 2016, 05:53 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 06:05 PM