Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't Touch This, Gameshow with Zoe Ball and Ashley Banjo
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Mar 26 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #1
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Can’t Touch This is a big, funny, physical action gameshow with a very simple premise - if you touch the prize, you win the prize. Contestants have to negotiate a larger-than-life assault course while simultaneously battling it out to touch the amazing prizes along the way. Comedian and broadcaster Sue Perkins will be commentating on all the action.

It's like a massive mousetrap game for humans and as the 16 hopefuls battle their way through fiendish challenges their aim is to touch the prizes that are just tantalizingly out of reach.

One person will win the chance to take home their haul and also drive it away in the car of their dreams if they can just manage to take a heart-stopping leap to get to it.

It is presented by Zoe Ball and Ashley Banjo (from Diversity) and is basically another obstacle course driven gameshow. Sounds like a fun watch but nothing that will catch on to become a success. Interesting that Sue Perkins has returned to commentate a BBC One Saturday Night gameshow too, let's hope its not as bad as Don't Scare the Hare kink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Mar 27 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

i won't be watching this, i don't think.

does not sound like something i'd be interested in.

may watch the first episode though. just to be sure
+Quote Post
post Mar 27 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Sue Perkins was on Don't Scare The Hare wasn't she?

Not too sure what to make of this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 02:11 AM