BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How much time do you spend on Buzzjack?, hmm
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 59
Guests cannot vote 
mdh
post Apr 17 2016, 12:05 PM
Post #1
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Go on, spill tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dobservance
post Apr 17 2016, 12:12 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Hard one to answer really, I tend to have it usually open in a tab but in terms of 'hands-on' using the site I'd say probably around an hour but this varies day to day!

+Quote Post
M.
post Apr 17 2016, 12:59 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I wouldn't say I know exactly how much time (I probably voted for the wrong option, but I mean, it depends, the odd day I don't come on at all), I kinda just log on and off as I please. I don't really like it when I seem to spend so much time on it that it interferes with me doing other things that I've been meaning to do, so I'm trying to take a bit more time off to catch up on other activities. Then I gladly log back on a little later to catch up on threads. I actually find it kinda relaxing sometimes catching up on threads as opposed to reading them only as they're actually active - refreshing the page all the time and jumping from thread to thread. So sometimes I enjoy taking more time off than usual, and then come back, sit down and catch up on what I missed.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 17 2016, 01:42 PM
Post #4
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

4 hours for sure kink.gif

Yeah I'm hoping to come on less often, especially with the summer on the way.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Apr 17 2016, 01:43 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

i'm sure if the poll said how much time do you spend in the shoutbox u would have to answer 24 hours :/

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Apr 17 2016, 01:56 PM
Post #6
dreadlocked hair don't care
Member No.: 13,530

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Apr 17 2016, 02:43 PM) *
i'm sure if the poll said how much time do you spend in the shoutbox u would have to answer 24 hours :/

basil.gif poor Spadz heehee.gif

Defo over 4 hours for me oops :') always on it on my phone during breaks at work, and then I have it up in a tab all evening when I get home too.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 17 2016, 02:00 PM
Post #7

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Apr 17 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #8
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Spinning Adam is always viewing the Shoutbox laugh.gif

I pretty much always have BuzzJack open whenever I'm at my laptop. Which is pretty much whenever I'm awake and not in lectures. So definitely over 4 hours. x

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Apr 17 2016, 02:34 PM
Post #9
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Bré @ Apr 17 2016, 03:28 PM) *
I pretty much always have BuzzJack open whenever I'm at my laptop. Which is pretty much whenever I'm awake and not in lectures. So definitely over 4 hours. x

Basically this. Though there are points when I don't look at it for a few hours if I manage to get myself into a proper work mood/am watching a TV show or playing a game. But that isn't enough to cover all but 4 hours of the day.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Apr 17 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #10
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

idk as i just go on for short amounts of time throughout the day to check on new topics etc so I'm never really on it for a solid hour or two unless theres somethings happening, all the random browsing probably adds up to a few hours some days tho

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Apr 17 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #11
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Too much~

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Apr 17 2016, 02:49 PM
Post #12
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Same as a few above, it's usually there in the background so I just check through it every so often. Usually pop on when I'm bored at work too, so it all adds up to maybe 3/4 hours a day. When I was at uni it was way more though, like 6/7.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Apr 17 2016, 02:54 PM
Post #13
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I have BJ open in a separate tab all day, oops. I check every so often to see if there's any new topics/posts. So definitely way more than 4 hours a day. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jimmy Jam
post Apr 17 2016, 02:58 PM
Post #14
tempted by kings with the finest of things
Member No.: 21,231
   No Gallery Pics

More than 4 hours too drama.gif same as everyone else, just keep the tabs open while I'm doing other stuff

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 17 2016, 03:24 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(Bré @ Apr 17 2016, 03:28 PM) *
Spinning Adam is always viewing the Shoutbox laugh.gif

Yes, now can we talk about something else rather than me thx

+Quote Post
M.
post Apr 17 2016, 03:27 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mrs. Spadams @ Apr 17 2016, 04:24 PM) *
Yes, now can we talk about something else rather than me thx

You seem to have a lot of thread ideas lately (according to what you've said in the shoutbox) - why not create them and bring the focus to those subjects tongue.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 17 2016, 03:35 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Mattias @ Apr 17 2016, 04:27 PM) *
You seem to have a lot of thread ideas lately (according to what you've said in the shoutbox) - why not create them and bring the focus to those subjects tongue.gif

Yes, I'm sorry, I know you guys mean well but this is a subject I think about a lot and I don't really like to elaborate or talk about it very much. I know I spend too much time on here, evidenced by me making the most posts of 2015 and topping the poster's chart several times. I haven't really planned for what to do in the future and have really been drifting for the past couple of years. I've only recently been thinking about maybe travelling next year or something, to see what's out there ya know. I just need to do well in this course, earn a good bit of money and find out what life is all about. I'm turning 21 in just over 4 months and I should actually do something with my life before it's too late...

Oh and about the thread ideas, well I might PM Lotti/Bréde in a bit if they're interested or whatever.

(I'm sorry this went to deep all of a sudden kink.gif )

This post has been edited by Mrs. Spadams: Apr 17 2016, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post
M.
post Apr 17 2016, 03:42 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mrs. Spadams @ Apr 17 2016, 04:35 PM) *
Yes, I'm sorry, I know you guys mean well but this is a subject I think about a lot and I don't really like to elaborate or talk about it very much. I know I spend too much time on here, evidenced by me making the most posts of 2015 and topping the poster's chart several times. I haven't really planned for what to do in the future and have really been drifting for the past couple of years. I've only recently been thinking about maybe travelling next year or something, to see what's out there ya know. I just need to do well in this course, earn a good bit of money and find out what life is all about. I'm turning 21 in just over 4 months and I should actually do something with my life before it's too late...

Oh and about the thread ideas, well I might PM Lotti/Bréde in a bit if they're interested or whatever.

(I'm sorry this went to deep all of a sudden kink.gif )

I feel you on that, don't apologize. I don't really know what to do with my life either and I'm actually a bit worried for myself. *fights the urge to write another rant*

Ooh, a thread idea that requires PMing people first *.* Intriguing! I'm so hungry for new intriguing threads laugh.gif Please do itttt

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 17 2016, 03:45 PM
Post #19

Well it doesn't require PMing anyone as such, it's just one of those PMs that are sent as PMs because the rest of of the forum don't really need to know about it or aren't ready, if that makes sense.. anyway...

Oh and there's that chickens rate Lotti came up with, yeah I'll think about doing that too tongue.gif

(by the way your sig has lost its link, ezgif doesn't keep the image for very long, I'd recommend snag.gy magic.gif )

(omg at how off topic this went laugh.gif )

This post has been edited by Mrs. Spadams: Apr 17 2016, 03:46 PM

+Quote Post
M.
post Apr 17 2016, 03:50 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mrs. Spadams @ Apr 17 2016, 04:45 PM) *
Well it doesn't require PMing anyone as such, it's just one of those PMs that are sent as PMs because the rest of of the forum don't really need to know about it or aren't ready, if that makes sense.. anyway...

Oh and there's that chickens rate Lotti came up with, yeah I'll think about doing that too tongue.gif

(by the way your sig has lost its link, ezgif doesn't keep the image for very long, I'd recommend snag.gy magic.gif )

(omg at how off topic this went laugh.gif )

Yeah I noticed too haha, so I decided to go back to the old cherry I had for ages a while ago *.*

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 01:43 AM