Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good Charlotte - Youth Authority, 6th Studio Album l July 15th 2016
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post May 12 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Finally! I didn't see a thread on this yet so I thought it was only right to make one, I'm hoping there's a few of you on here that are as excited about this as I am, I got into their music just after their last album so I missed out on following this band but now they're coming back and I've seen them live and I'm so looking forward to seeing where they go with this release dance.gif

Here's the tracklist! I'll update each one to link to the song as they're released happy.gif

01| Life Changes
02| Makeshift Love
03| 40 oz. Dream
04| Life Can't Get Much Better
05| Keep Swingin' (feat. Kellin Quinn)
06| Reason to Stay (feat. Simon Neil)
07| Stray Dogs
08| Stick to Your Guns (Interlude)
9| The Outfield
10| Cars Full of People
11| War
12|Moving On
13| Rise (Bonus Track)

I really love how they've not changed their sound much at all and they're very much bringing their roots etc into the new album and not feeling like they need to change in order to fit in with the current pop punk scene, they're still doing what they do best and showing that there's always a place for Good Charlotte wub.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post May 17 2016, 07:12 PM
Post #2
Gunshot Glitter™
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,790
   No Gallery Pics

GC were my first love back in 2004. I made friends on their forums back then who I still talk to now. I've also seen them live quite a few times. The Young & The Hopeless was on repeat for so many months back in the day. Emotionless was wub.gif

I'm quite looking forward to this album.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 01:08 PM