BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sense of humour
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post May 18 2016, 10:04 PM
Post #1
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

A very importan aspect of any person has to be their sense of humour right? I know that it's the main factor in who I get on with. What sort of humour do you possess? Who on this site or in real life matches that best?

I'd say I have a VERY dark sense of humour, that some people probably find offensive, my best friend at uni is exactly the same and everyone is always like "eek" at what we find hilarious rotf.gif Me and Lew/ketalina's facebook tagging probs means he's my best match sense of humour wise on here, we can be awful laugh.gif Apart from my sense of humour being dark I'll also laugh at such stupid things that aren't intended to be funny or aren't' funny at al really (Sam's Yeovil holiday teas x). So two different sides really laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post May 18 2016, 10:06 PM
Post #2
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

Liam knows my very dark sense of humour all too well

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post May 18 2016, 10:08 PM
Post #3
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

QUOTE(Liаm @ May 18 2016, 11:04 PM) *
I'll also laugh at such stupid things that aren't intended to be funny or aren't' funny at al really

Yeah that is basically me! Especially stupid things, I always laugh! (So I end up laughing a lot at myself laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post May 18 2016, 10:08 PM
Post #4
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

I dont know what my kind of humour is....what do people say my type of humour is? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bigwiglaf
post May 18 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #5
pop goes the world...
Member No.: 1,426
   No Gallery Pics

My sense of humor is very Monty Python-esque.....with dashes of Benny Hill....and pinches of Red Dwarf and Blackadder....

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post May 18 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #6
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I have a dry sense of humour that's based off subtly taking the piss out of my friends. I can go dark but I can just as easily make puns and goof around if I feel like getting obvious. But mostly it's wry offhand comments that I say without thinking if there's a funny connection in my mind somewhere.

I'd guess I match up best with Bré's humour sense out of the people here, that's been a key factor in our friendship. Lex too.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post May 18 2016, 10:11 PM
Post #7
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(HarryEzra @ May 18 2016, 10:08 PM) *
I dont know what my kind of humour is....what do people say my type of humour is? laugh.gif

Its off the non-existent kind kink.gif

I'd say my humour can be very "mainstream" but also very dark (I piss myself at jokes that make fun of people, no matter if that is based on race, sexuality, believes, looks whatever). My best friend and I also have these certain things nobody finds funny but we find them hilarious

I enjoy taking the piss out of everyone and everything

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post May 18 2016, 10:13 PM
Post #8
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Yea my sense of humour is entirely random (and also pun based). I also enjoy a bit of sarcasm from time to time wink.gif... Lotti definitely is my best match humour wise and its arguably was what made us become such close friends so quickly, I'm also like you in that I can pretty much laugh over anything, even if it's not intended to be funny, I make myself laugh a lot idec, like earlier when I somehow accidentally played Breakin' Dishes on dub when everyone was expecting Olivers song, I was legit howling for a good ten mins :')

I think that kind of humour is the best though and alot of people possess it which makes it really easy to get on with them. Sam is another person, I find her absolutely hilarious and the fact she isn't intending to be a lot of the time just makes some of the things she comes away with even funnier laugh.gif

I'm also quite partial to innuendos and the likes, I'd like to say that I don't go that route all that often but tbh that not true and I use it in pretty much all my conversations online laugh.gif (I keep up my innocent persona irl). Some people just make it so easy though angel.gif

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: May 18 2016, 10:25 PM

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post May 18 2016, 10:16 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a bit like Tim, I love to take the piss out on my family and friends like the rest of my family does.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post May 18 2016, 10:22 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

My sense of humour is probably a series of random flashes from nowhere. I can't describe it that well. I like wordplay. An online test said my sense of humour is witty. I also tend to go the self-deprecating route sometimes while not being very good at taking the piss out of others, but every once in a while I will do that too I guess. That's something that sets me apart from a lot of members here I think, where part of the norm is making fun of others (in good humour), but I don't do it as much because it just doesn't come as naturally to me. As I said, that's not to say I don't do it at all.

I have to admit, I feel like my sense of humour has toned down slightly (or a lot) on the forum of late and I'm not overly sure why that is, I think it comes out in chats wayyy more than here, where it's more about gathering my thoughts to write something articulately. or idk

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post May 18 2016, 10:40 PM
Post #11
Sit Down. Be Humble.

QUOTE(*Tim @ May 18 2016, 11:11 PM) *
Its off the non-existent kind kink.gif

I'd say my humour can be very "mainstream" but also very dark (I piss myself at jokes that make fun of people, no matter if that is based on race, sexuality, believes, looks whatever). My best friend and I also have these certain things nobody finds funny but we find them hilarious

I enjoy taking the piss out of everyone and everything

Omg you shady bitch! sad.gif cry.gif

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post May 18 2016, 10:41 PM
Post #12
Sit Down. Be Humble.

Think my humour is a cross between dirty humour, dark, light and shady humour laugh.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post May 18 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HarryEzra @ May 18 2016, 11:41 PM) *
Think my humour is a cross between dirty humour, dark, light and shady humour laugh.gif

Yeah, forgot to say, I'm prone to a lot of sexual jokes lately as well lol

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post May 19 2016, 12:30 AM
Post #14
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Pretty sure my humour is stretched out to every corner of the universe. Some things are relatable, others only I will get most likely.

+Quote Post
all is vanity.
post May 19 2016, 06:01 AM
Post #15
I will leave my heart at the door.
Member No.: 1,454

Sarcastic/dirty/weird. It mostly resembles my dad or sister's humor.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post May 19 2016, 08:19 AM
Post #16
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

I feel like my sense of humour is rather eclectic, like I guess the headline category would be witty, dry, sarcastic, black humour. But I have a tendency to drop into the most hideously nerdy and awkward jokes quite often too (thankfully posting on here weeds most of THAT out). I'm pretty savage with my friends though, the baseline is that basically nothing is off limits.

+Quote Post
Atonement
post May 19 2016, 08:44 AM
Post #17
Girl, put in work.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

My sense of humor is truly awful and my friends would agree. Last year I laughed during a lecture for like 10 minutes (not exaggerating) because the drawing of a benzene ring by one of the teachers was really stretched and out of proportion with the rest of the molecule. And during high school I couldn't stop laughing for a whole day when my Dutch teacher wrote ''LV'' on the board but it looked like a ''W''. That's my humor at its absolute worst.

I also thrive on other people tumbling/falling (I also laugh the loudest when I fall so you all know I'm not a just sadist but also a masochist x) or just people failing in general. Awkward social reactions are also a favorite of mine.

In general I'm not a fan of wordplay or racial or sexist jokes or jokes based on someone's appearance.

+Quote Post
richie
post May 19 2016, 09:06 AM
Post #18
Poet and Storyteller
Member No.: 166
   No Gallery Pics

I love absurd humour.

QUOTE(Atonement @ May 19 2016, 09:44 AM) *
I couldn't stop laughing for a whole day when my Dutch teacher wrote ''LV'' on the board but it looked like a ''W''.

This is hilarious. Not the teacher's actions but the reaction.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post May 19 2016, 09:52 AM
Post #19
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Mine matches up best with Ler, Spadam, Lottie, n Tim.

I would describe mine as German with a hint of Japanese.

Give an example of yo dark humour Liam tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Virginia's Walls: May 19 2016, 09:55 AM

+Quote Post
Colm
post May 19 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #20
Yes, it's me.
Member No.: 9,885

My sens of humour doesn't really translate well to Buzzjack. I'm generally known for my sense of humour, satirical and sarcastic wit - lol at 2009 when I was generally known for NOT having a sense of humour around here because I didn't have the Buzzjack type of humour.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 03:58 PM