BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celine Dion feat. Lindsey Stirling - The Show Must Go On, The "Queen" Must Go On
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Insomnio
post 22nd May 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,742

Celine Dion released her new single "The Show Must Go On" as a digital single two days ago!! Celine performed "The Show Must Go On" live during her Taking Chances World Tour in 2008 and 2009, paying tribute to Queen and Freddie Mercury according to Wikipedia. She is going to perform the song during the 2016 Billboard Music Awards tonight. "The Show Must Go On" is definitely one of my favourite songs ever and Celine is my favourite singer. Her performance is captivate and I hope the audience will appreciate it. Celine has great discography and I'm sure that everyone could find many gems if he/she listened to her albums.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Regina
post 22nd May 2016, 11:10 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

She's released this as a tribute to her husband and brother.
Her voice on this is really raw and emotional, not up to the standard she normally holds but considering the strain she's bene under and the personal nature of
the song, it's no surprise. The scream at around 2:45 is possibly the most emotion she's ever shown in a song.

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post 22nd May 2016, 04:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,031

I didn't even know this had been released.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 23rd May 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

Very emotional heart felt song. Unfortunately i cant see it doing well in the charts for her as no one seems to know its released.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:35 AM