Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Money Monster, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jack O'Connell
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post May 27 2016, 05:02 PM
Post #1
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I really liked this and how it managed to make a hostage taker sympathetic and someone you root for. Solid performances, held my interest and thankfully didn't get too technical with all the money/Wall Street business.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post May 27 2016, 05:05 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Really looking forward to seeing this next week!
+Quote Post
post May 27 2016, 05:05 PM
Post #3
Together we are more.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Another topic I could've sworn blind I started already! LMAO! OMG. Maybe I type them out and then get distracted as I'm about to post or something?! Haha.

But yeah. Really excited for this actually. Looking forward to seeing if it can live up to the expectations of the trailer or not.
+Quote Post
post May 28 2016, 08:39 AM
Post #4
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah, I enjoyed this too, it wasn't overcomplicated like The Big Short so you still got the gist of what was going on. The performances were all good, especially Jack O'Connell and Julia Roberts (I love these tougher, less glam roles she seems to be doing more now). It was also suprisingly funny too, there were some good laughs all throughout but I loved the vines at the end, so funny and not something I was expecting in this sort of film.

This post has been edited by Josh.: May 28 2016, 08:39 AM
+Quote Post
post Jun 1 2016, 10:24 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 223

This was crazy good! So entertaining and had me hooked throughout the whole film. Had great tense moments, full of humour and emotion as well. I don't really understand the negative critic reviews for it. It is honestly one of my favourite films alongside Zootropolis and Room of this year.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 05:13 PM