BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Playstation 4
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post Jun 1 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #1
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

Well with the absence of the gaming forum, does anyone own one?

I'm a very, very casual gamer. But I love a good deal and am about to buy one despite trying to convince myself not to buy one. Are they any good?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jun 1 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I have one! Had one for a while now. Far earlier at adopting than I usually am. I do love it though.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 1 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #3
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

I am very casual too and just boguht one, its excellent! I have the Uncharted collection, Ratchet & Clank, Singstar (laugh.gif), Infamous: Second Son, Lego Marvel Heroes and Tomb Raider so far. Definitely worth it for a casual gamer I think, a good range of games whatever you're into compared to Xbox One as far as I've seen and quite cheap. Some of the games are a bit extortionate but some are really good value!

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Jun 1 2016, 07:54 PM
Post #4
Memes multiple times day and night.
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Nope but i have a PS2 and an XBOX 360. I love games but I don't really game much any more like I used to in my childhood. I still own working PS1 games. cool.gif

+Quote Post
❄️awardinicy❄️
post Oct 15 2016, 08:13 PM
Post #5
The Navigator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a PS4 user, if anyone wants to add me as a friend it's awardinary folks. smile.gif

Games owned include Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted trilogy, Rocket League, FIFA 16, Destiny and a few others too.

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 15 2016, 09:57 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 763
   No Gallery Pics

I have a PS3 at the moment but am looking into upgrading soon!

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Oct 16 2016, 06:12 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 8,674

I bought one as a birthday treat back in January but could do with some game recommendations. I've only really used it for GTA which I've now completed, and own one of the Lego games too. Loved GTA but not really into war games. Considering whether Guitar Hero would be worth the money.

+Quote Post
Jacob A. Marley
post Oct 17 2016, 01:25 AM
Post #8
Jacob Alan
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

Hmm it depends on what you're into. I'm a PC gamer and quite into strategies but I play the occasional game that's released on console too plus I occasionally use an XBox 360 (though that's mostly old gen) so trying to think of good new games off the top of my head "Shadow Of Mordor" is pretty fun, everyone keeps going on about Fallout 4 and I've seen some of the gameplay so that could be a good shout. If you're into GTA, "Just Cause 3" and "Watchdogs" could suit your taste. Of course there's things like Fifa if you're into that but I'll stop now because I don't want to just list the most popular games.

As for Guitar Hero look up the full list of songs beforehand and see if that influences your decision. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The-BrightPlaces
post Oct 19 2016, 09:50 PM
Post #9
green gardens are not what's growing in my psyche
Member No.: 23,513
   No Gallery Pics

I'm also a casual gamer and I would highly recommend getting a ps4! If you're looking for some games I think tomb raider has to be up there (and rise of the tomb raider just came out around a week ago so can't wait to get my hands on it), along with Destiny which is amazing! Also the last of us is one of my favourites so if you're a fan of zombies this one's for you! Then there is the classics like gta, far cry and assassins creed which are also very good games! If you like decision making games rather than action I would definitely say beyond two souls and heavy rain are some of the best, and you will get them for a decent price! I've heard a lot about overwatch but never played it, probably worth a look though! Finally, rocket league is a super fun game for just mucking around when you've got some free time! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by The-BrightPlaces: Oct 19 2016, 09:54 PM

+Quote Post
Jacob A. Marley
post Oct 20 2016, 01:12 AM
Post #10
Jacob Alan
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

Oh yeah, talking of decision making games/ butterfly effects and so on "Until Dawn" is a pretty good one.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Oct 20 2016, 01:15 AM
Post #11
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

The Last Of Us is amazing, so immersive and incredibly well done wub.gif It just looks even better with the graphics done up for the PS4 and the gameplay is so simple but effective and really draws you in because of the realism of the setting, physics, combat etc.

+Quote Post
The-BrightPlaces
post Oct 21 2016, 09:54 AM
Post #12
green gardens are not what's growing in my psyche
Member No.: 23,513
   No Gallery Pics

ahhh I totally forgot about until dawn that is an awesome game! and I echo everything Liam said about The Last of Us heart.gif

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Oct 26 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #13
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

I spend a lot of time on my PS4, and have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with trophies. Currently in the top 90,000 in the world though, and just outside the top 10,000 in the UK (2882 trophies spread across 102 games on PS3 and PS4).

Currently playing 'Rise of the Tomb Raider', and on my wishlist for Christmas is 'Final Fantasy 15', 'World of Final Fantasy', Watch Dogs 2', 'The Last Guardian' and 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole'.

Past games I need to complete include 'Star Wars Battlefront', 'The Evil Within' and 'Metal Gear Solid 5'.

Totally agree with the praise for 'The Last of Us', that was near perfection in a game. wub.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd December 2016 - 05:58 PM