BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> wednesday, middle of the week..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jun 22 2016, 07:40 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

good morning all,

how is everyone?

first the good news: i finally sorted out amazon. yesterday they finally processed my refund, and i'm so pleased about that

this morning i have a doctors appointment (which is really early, something like 10 A.M). then being wednesday, i have to order all my groceries (so lots of cookies, swweets, crisps, that kind of thing) and of course some meals for the week.

usually i order them online, but seeing as i'll be at the doctors (which is near the store anyway), may as well go in

plans for this afternoon.. be home by 2 to watch judge rindor's crime stories, play my trivia challenge, order my new phone charger (which i should have actually done yesterday but didn't), put something on for dinner (or maybe just order dominos as i didn't do it yesterday)

hope everyone has a nice wednesday!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jun 22 2016, 07:46 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Great news about you finally getting your refund! cheer.gif hope you have a better day today happy.gif

I guess I'll get BJSC final votes out the way as well as my personal chart. It's easier for me to get things done as they come in (if only I was like this in college laugh.gif ) but I do have things arranged in just under a fortnight and in the general coming months.

+Quote Post
JSG
post Jun 22 2016, 07:53 AM
Post #3
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

Yass get your refund g0rl! I'm off work today so catching up on some missed TV cheer.gif

Nothing else really planned oops.

On the plus side found out yesterday my next pay is £1000 and I'm off work for two weeks just after pay day so slay!!

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jun 22 2016, 08:33 AM
Post #4
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

going to spend most of today pretending to revise for my maths core 4 exam on friday. and some of it actually revising for it i guess. i really am fed up with schoolwork now but it'll all be over in a week hallelujah

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jun 22 2016, 09:26 AM
Post #5
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Have the day off so I've just booked to go and see "The Stanford Prison Experiment" at an independent cinema (*shakes fist at Cineworld not showing certain movies and forcing me to pay extra*) and then I need to do food shopping on the way home as I have nothing in the fridge.

+Quote Post
M.
post Jun 22 2016, 09:46 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

After the nice and busy (which I was pleased with) day I had yesterday, today I sorta feel like just relaxing with music, music and more music. I'd make that include BJSC music, but there's other stuff I want to listen to right now. Will probably end up voting quite late. Excited to hear what semi 2 came up with. (Why is there so much BJSC talk in the Lounge yo? tongue.gif)

Still not great at this planning the day thing and I don't see it as particularly important in some cases, but it is strangely satisfying sometimes to decide what I'm going to do for the day and do just that. I've tried it for a while but a lot of the time it just kinda falls flat. Trying to change that, while still retaining some spontaneity.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 22 2016, 09:54 AM
Post #7
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

need to sort out my room today, I'm going to put all of my school stuff into storage as I'm too scared to throw anything out yet, but there's a lot of it cluttering up my floor laugh.gif I might go out later as I need to find an eye heating pad???? blink.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jun 22 2016, 10:06 AM
Post #8
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Eyes and heat don't sound like the best combo Lotti laugh.gif

I'm just working today from 11:30 to 20:30 so I don't have anything planned at all :')

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jun 22 2016, 10:11 AM
Post #9
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(danG @ Jun 22 2016, 09:33 AM) *
going to spend most of today pretending to revise for my maths core 4 exam on friday. and some of it actually revising for it i guess. i really am fed up with schoolwork now but it'll all be over in a week hallelujah

and to add to that, listening to Now That's What Buzzjack Calls 90's Dance music.gif Loads of really good tunes!!! yahoo.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 22 2016, 10:34 AM
Post #10
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jun 22 2016, 11:06 AM) *
Eyes and heat don't sound like the best combo Lotti laugh.gif

the doctor gave me a load of information for my eye thing yday, and it suggests using heat pads! hopefully they can help it clear I want to wear eyeliner again cry.gif

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jun 22 2016, 11:24 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Just got home from work, going to get some food at the supermarket. After that I'm gonna revise a little bit for my final English exam at 7pm tonight.

+Quote Post
Houdini
post Jun 22 2016, 01:54 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 21,725
   No Gallery Pics

bipolar angel, maybe you should include the date in the title of the thread in future because Wednesday's will come and go but there will never be another "Wednesday 22nd June 2016". It's just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it if you want.

As for me it's just a bog standard day, I'll watch Republic Of Ireland vs Italy tonight on TV other than that nothing else major/exciting for today.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 22 2016, 02:00 PM
Post #13
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Nothing much planned. My new phone charger has arrived though! cheer.gif One more technological mess sorted out, a couple more to go kink.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 22 2016, 02:05 PM
Post #14
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

I need to completely gut my uni room to move out, obviously it needs to be as it was when I moved in :') This is all by tomorrow but maybe I'll just go home on Friday instead to give me extra time laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jun 22 2016, 04:20 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jun 22 2016, 03:05 PM) *
I need to completely gut my uni room to move out, obviously it needs to be as it was when I moved in :') This is all by tomorrow but maybe I'll just go home on Friday instead to give me extra time laugh.gif

this reminds me of a joke (hope i'm allowed to tell it!). it's not rude, so should be okay

guy walks in to a pet shop and asks for 5000 mice, 5000 cockroaches, and 5000 dead insects

the assistant asks, why such a strange request?

the man replies, oh i'm moving out of my apartment today. i've been told to leave it exactly how i found it

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jun 22 2016, 04:23 PM
Post #16
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Standard day @ school and I bought a Mountain Dew this morning which was a pleasant thing to accompany Capital Punishment with.

Home now, got to do my paper round in a little while - hopefully though I won't be doing it for that much longer as I have big plans for the future come July cheer.gif New job etc more money etc working more than 1 hour a week etc no school etc cheer.gif

Might go to the shop later to get something to eat & plan something to post on here.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jun 22 2016, 07:12 PM
Post #17
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Member No.: 20,947

I just had my Drama performance a couple of hours ago and it went so well! I'm so glad cheer.gif

Went out for a Nandos afterwards as well heart.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 22 2016, 07:14 PM
Post #18
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Jun 22 2016, 08:12 PM) *
I just had my Drama performance a couple of hours ago and it went so well! I'm so glad cheer.gif

Went out for a Nandos afterwards as well heart.gif

Well done Samalam, very happy to hear that! cheer.gif what a fab way to celebrate also *.*

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jun 22 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #19
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

FWIW I love these threads, it's all the talk that used to happen in the monthly threads back in 2011/12 and made those about 30 pages long but doesn't anymore for some reason, with only big news tending to get posted there now.

Spent today travelling back to Cornwall after many days on the move around Reading, London and Sussex for friends, Coldplay and grandparents respectively (travelling keeps taking it out of me and I have one more step tomorrow to be able to vote where I'm registered). Gonna finally watch Game Of Thrones tonight after successfully avoiding spoilers.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 11:48 PM