BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> friday, a historic day for the uk
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
dancember
post Jun 24 2016, 10:30 AM
Post #1
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

how's everyone this friday then? [soz if i'm stepping on your toes bipolar angel but i see this thread hasn't been started yet~]

feeling really down today and not just because of the result of last night but the maths exam i took today was v v difficult sad.gif really hoping i've done well enough in my other units to get an overall good grade.

anyone actually feeling in a good mood then?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jun 24 2016, 10:42 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

no.

you stole my idea

actually it's my fault for not posting it (but then i was aware of the weekend plans thread, so that's why i didn't)

bad news about the EU vote, and it's come as a bit of a shock that david cameron chose to resign

not much going on today

yesterday though i ordered marcella from amazon, and set it to 1 day delivery, so looking forward to getting that later

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 24 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

This is the time i have awoken after staying up all night to watch the EU Referendum results. Feeling generally deflated.

Only plan today is listening to the chart accompanied with pizza.

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Jun 24 2016, 03:19 PM
Post #4
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

no.

you stole my idea

Alright calm down, he said it was because you hadn't started it. a tad dramatic tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Jun 24 2016, 03:49 PM
Post #5
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

Glad I went to bed at 10! Awoke to the news, I was expecting flaming cars abandoned on the streets on the way to work, but nope -

Lots of very angry people at work claiming that Cameron has no backbone and should have never given the referendum. Otherwise just looking forward to Glastonbury coverage on BBC Four this evening and in general over the weekend!

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jun 24 2016, 03:57 PM
Post #6
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

My birthday will be filled with memories of Farages smug grin and truly disgusting victory speach. Awful day. Just the cherry on top of a shite 12 months.

But the reaction from Scotland fills me with hope I can keep my status as an EU national

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jun 25 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mdh @ Jun 24 2016, 04:19 PM) *
no.

you stole my idea

Alright calm down, he said it was because you hadn't started it. a tad dramatic tongue.gif

not really, and i did explain a good reason i didn't start it, because of the weekend plans thread

anyway... anyone would feel the same, i think

if say someone did a quiz, but then forgot to post the results, and i did.. they'd be like, omg!. that's my job to post them!. not yours... i'll do it when i get round to it!

+Quote Post
dancember
post Jun 25 2016, 12:13 PM
Post #8
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I thought that meant there was going to be no daily threads on the weekend. I know the weekend plans is usually started on a Friday night but Friday isn't the start to the weekend, so personally I think we should have a daily thread for every weekday.

I only started it as I thought you weren't here or forgot about it, I don't mean to take over these threads. Sorry for any confusion.

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jun 25 2016, 03:23 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(danG @ Jun 25 2016, 01:13 PM) *
I thought that meant there was going to be no daily threads on the weekend. I know the weekend plans is usually started on a Friday night but Friday isn't the start to the weekend, so personally I think we should have a daily thread for every weekday.

I only started it as I thought you weren't here or forgot about it, I don't mean to take over these threads. Sorry for any confusion.

i like your idea of having a thread for every weekeday

originally it was going to be every day (including the weekend days), because plans change- weather, other things getting in the way, people feeling ill.. what ever else it might be

but monday to friday works (i may even start a vote on it)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 10:30 PM