BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monday, no i've not forgotten
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jun 27 2016, 12:08 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

hi all!

so, plans for the day?. what's going on?

(i've not forgotten about this thread, i was having a problem with another forum i'm on)

they are having log in issues.. and my god is it annoying!

i've had to reset my password like 50 times, (no kidding!) and i'm still getting error messages

well: today i have someone coming out from sky between 12 and 2 to look at an issue i'm having with signal (so will be waiting for them)

depending on how long they take (probably not long), might go in to town and grab a few things when they've left- but i'm not sure.

cook dinner (chicken wings) and just relax the evening away
it's probably a good thing i'm not doing much today- because tomorrow i've got therapy, and that's always draining in itself (and so not helping me)

have a good day..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M.
post Jun 27 2016, 12:14 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

hi.gif

Happy Monday jump.gif

I'm just back from downtown but need to go back even though I really cba cos I'm tired and stuff, but there's something I really need to do. Also was planning on doing my first listen of the BJSC final, another thing I don't really feel like doing but should because the deadline is approaching and I want to do two listens.

Oh yeah and I've been putting off making my eye test appointment - well I told them I wanted to make one, but then they had to send a form off and they said I have to make the actual appointment when the form is sent back to my house which happened about a week ago and I still haven't made the appointment. Will do that today.

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jun 27 2016, 12:18 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Jun 27 2016, 01:14 PM) *
hi.gif

Happy Monday jump.gif

I'm just back from downtown but need to go back even though I really cba cos I'm tired and stuff, but there's something I really need to do. Also was planning on doing my first listen of the BJSC final, another thing I don't really feel like doing but should because the deadline is approaching and I want to do two listens.

Oh yeah and I've been putting off making my eye test appointment - well I told them I wanted to make one, but then they had to send a form off and they said I have to make the actual appointment when the form is sent back to my house which happened about a week ago and I still haven't made the appointment. Will do that today.

oh, forms!

arn't they just amazing?

i mean you spend ages filling it in, send it back- and then it's garanteed they either don't get it back in the post, or something's wrong with the entry and you have to fill the bugger out again

still not as bad as customer service

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jun 27 2016, 01:44 PM
Post #4
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I've had the worst day's sleep, kept waking up with cramp in my legs and when I did get to sleep it was full of crappy dreams. woke up with a headache now cry.gif

I'm going to watch the new episode of Outlander ( wub.gif ) and then maybe sleep some more smile.gif

On a brighter note I booked two holidays over the weekend....Wales and Disneyland Paris! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 27 2016, 02:22 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

My Monday started off alright, I went out shopping with my friend and we got travel essentials for our trip to Berlin this week! We then had a nandos *.* however driving home my exhaust pipe fell off and I had no idea where we were laugh.gif I pulled over at a petrol station which luckily had a mechanic behind it so he zip tied it on and I've now taken my car to my local mechanic :') hoping the damage isn't too bad

Going to spend the rest of my afternoon relaxing cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 27 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #6
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

My Monday has been spent getting the final of BJ's Sexiest actors up and running, which you all should go vote in <3 Movie forum is where it's at.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 27 2016, 02:51 PM
Post #7
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

oops the mechanic just called back and my exhaust has a hole in it or has fallen off or something, and my head gasket blew mellow.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jun 27 2016, 03:00 PM
Post #8
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Hi all,

I went for a Hotchoc and brownie as I often do and took le doge out for walkies.

Oh and the Spintastic Fortunes does close at 6 with results at 7 w00t.gif

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jun 27 2016, 03:18 PM
Post #9
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Had my first two of 8 mocks over the next week and a day!

Had RE and Maths and both went fantastic and so much better than I was expecting, really really happy with it wub.gif

Think I may also be having a Nandos tonight heart.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 27 2016, 07:59 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Watching the England vs Iceland game (thankfully at my grandma's, have a massive headache and could not cope at my brother + dad cheering loudly at England scoring laugh.gif) and BuzzJack stuff mainly today! A couple of quiz results being fun to follow. Mostly uneventful day~

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Jun 27 2016, 09:46 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

If Regina is going to plug I'm going to plug.

There's a big Ol' chart version of Family Fortunrs happening in the Uk Chart forum right now.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jun 28 2016, 03:23 AM
Post #12
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Had a bar crawl that lasted for 11 hours today with a party afterwards. I am wrecked

+Quote Post
M.
post Jun 28 2016, 07:45 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

was planning on doing my first listen of the BJSC final

this didn't happen cos I fell asleep oops

making my eye test appointment

but this did happen yay

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 03:31 AM