BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> tuesday 28th june, last tuesday in june..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jun 28 2016, 07:19 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

morning all!. hope all is well?

well: you know how it goes now, post here any plans for the day, any random tuesday chatter... just fill the thread with those tuesday vibes!

smile.gif

it's going to be a quiet morning, after breakfast i'm going to check out this online game someone suggested (apparently it's owned by her brother) so might be worth taking a look

sunny day outside, so curtains are drawn- not a big fan of the sun, at all

for lunch may have a sausage roll and a jam doughnut ( yes, mmmm!), and this afternoon of course i'm going to my therapy session.

come home from that, and order my pizza- tried a new one last week, ranch pizza.. think i'm going to go for that one again

tuesday means the middle on comedy central, so will be watching that while recording something on BBC 1 (which i've forgotten the name of)

i keep thinking it's wednesday and it's the lion guard... but no that's tomorrow

hope everyone has a good tuesday
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jun 28 2016, 07:22 AM
Post #2
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Today I'm not in much of a good mood because of the football last night, but oh well.

Woke up a tad late this morning, not too much going on. Get my English exam back though which will be funfunfunfunfunfunfunfun. Going to my nans in the evening and then chilling when I get home. funfunfunf

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jun 28 2016, 07:56 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

need to vote in BJSC tongue.gif

The weather is annoying me. It's not really looking like summer at all. Would love to chill out in the garden or something if it were nicer (someone give me a bigger garden though smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 28 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #4
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Hopefully today can go better than yday laugh.gif

Going to meet up with some friends for coffee in a bit and try to organise lifts for some appts I have later this week in case my car isn't fixed cry.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jun 28 2016, 10:19 AM
Post #5
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Probably should get things ready for my trip to London today for Friday. Also might chill out in the evening as I have things going on for the rest of the week.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 28 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #6
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

I will be adding up the latest set of Sexiest actors scores *happening now in the movie forum*

Today also happens to be my parent's 31st wedding anniversary, how my Mother has remained married to my Dad for that long and not killed him is a wonder that needs to be celebrated.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jun 28 2016, 11:13 AM
Post #7
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Going to the GP this afternoon to sort out a prescription and got to arrange some ~tests, not looking forward to them but it's for the good of my health in the long run.

Decent day at work so far, have a four day weekend coming up so looking forward to that.

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jun 28 2016, 11:32 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Lots of preparation for next school year today, the students are off today and tomorrow so we have time to prepare everything for next school year and for the students leaving school for summer on Friday. Thursday is graduation for those who leave school this year.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jun 28 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #9
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I hate tuesdays, they're like my thursdays as its my second to last night shift at work for the week tonight. i've only just woke up but i was hoping to sleep for longer because i've got a heavy night tonight. I'm one of those assholes everyone complains about in supermarkets for moving stuff around, tonight i'm moving around tins of beans etc drama.gif every product is moving, shelving is moving...hard work when you're a tiny little person laugh.gif

I've seen another job that i really really want to go for, although the requirements say you need two A levels, which I don't have, I wonder whether I should apply for it or not anyway! thinking.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 28 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Contacting more places for work experience. Currently setting my sights on working with the communications team of the Borough Council so fingers crossed for that one. There's still another option that are getting back to me but just opening up some more options in case that falls through. Hoping to finally have this sorted by the end of the week.

Other than that, stumbled across an amazing potential for BJSC next month wub.gif thought i had my entry for next month sewn up but may swap now.

Currently at my grandma's but will come home later on. Following pizza, woo *.*

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jun 28 2016, 03:48 PM
Post #11
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

It's my great aunt's birthday today, so we're eating out for breakfast with other family members. Plus only 3 days until the start of a family reunion I'm going to be in.
QUOTE(Jade @ Jun 28 2016, 08:33 AM) *
Other than that, stumbled across an amazing potential for BJSC next month wub.gif thought i had my entry for next month sewn up but may swap now.
I did as well, and it's a BEAUT.

Good luck with the job hunt, Jade!

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jun 28 2016, 05:29 PM
Post #12
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jun 28 2016, 12:13 PM) *
Going to the GP this afternoon to sort out a prescription and got to arrange some ~tests, not looking forward to them but it's for the good of my health in the long run.

Well I was kept waiting ages (half hour by my estimations) only for nothing useful to happen at all pirate.gif Now got to make a trek to the hospital at some point instead.

QUOTE(troublepink @ Jun 28 2016, 03:38 PM) *
I've seen another job that i really really want to go for, although the requirements say you need two A levels, which I don't have, I wonder whether I should apply for it or not anyway! thinking.gif

Can't do anyone any harm biggrin.gif A different case to qualifications but when I was applying for my job they made an exception

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 07:12 PM