BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> thursday 30th june, final day in the month..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jun 30 2016, 07:22 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

hi,

well.. here we are, the end of june (where is the time going?)

halfway through 2016 all ready

absolutely no plans today, yep... nothing (going to be exciting in itself to see where the day goes!. lol)

well if i've nothing planned i could end up doing anything..

have a good thursday
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Jun 30 2016, 07:29 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Don't forget to say WHITE RABBITS first thing tomorrow, either aloud to yourself or to someone else,before you say anything else. For good luck.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 30 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Going to go get my eyebrows threaded and my nails done this morning, then spending the rest of the day packing for Berlin!

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jun 30 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #4
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Final gathering of stuff for London tomoz. Going town. Doing various bj activities and my chart midyear EOY.

7 hours odd on the bus tomorrow though ohmy.gif is anyone doing anything in the afternoon as I might have internet on the journey. Something like rabb.it/plug/whatever kink.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Jun 30 2016, 11:04 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(spun @ Jun 30 2016, 11:26 AM) *
7 hours odd on the bus tomorrow though ohmy.gif is anyone doing anything in the afternoon as I might have internet on the journey. Something like rabb.it/plug/whatever kink.gif

I might come on something. Remind me! Feels like I haven't been on the sites for ages.

This afternoon I have my eye test appointment. I'm a bit nervous, not so much because they'll tell me my eyes have gotten worse (which I know they have) but because I'm afraid I'll take five years to choose new frames tongue.gif I have an idea in mind but when I looked in there last time, I couldn't see anything that screamed "YES! These are my new glasses!" I can't wait to get rid of these old frames though, although they've lasted incredibly well, all of my old ones have gotten too loose or just broken altogether after this amount of time.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jun 30 2016, 03:29 PM
Post #6
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

QUOTE(Common Sense @ Jun 30 2016, 08:29 AM) *
Don't forget to say WHITE RABBITS first thing tomorrow, either aloud to yourself or to someone else,before you say anything else. For good luck.

I do this every month because my grandad used to do it when i was a kid laugh.gif I never know what it means or why its said though, i know its for good luck... but why 'white rabbits'? I may change it to black cats as they bring me much more luck thinking.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jun 30 2016, 05:25 PM
Post #7
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Turned into one of those days. Made a trek to the hospital after work with the intention of having a needle in my arm and having some tests done only to arrive 20 minutes after the cutoff time. A pain as I can't make a trek back to the hospital until Tuesday now and there's no relaxing knowing it's over and done with.

Getting over the annoyance a bit as I've got home and I can't find the forms I'd have needed to have the tests done anyway, think I took them out of my bag at work and forgot to put them back in. drama.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jun 30 2016, 08:00 PM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Jun 30 2016, 09:38 AM) *
Going to go get my eyebrows threaded and my nails done this morning, then spending the rest of the day packing for Berlin!

Omg you are brave - i decided to try having my eyebrows threaded once and the pain was awful </3 if they really need sorting out i will get them waxed after that traumatic experience laugh.gif

~

Not done much at all today either bipolar angel! Bring on the weekend, my excitement levels are high wub.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jun 30 2016, 08:02 PM
Post #9
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(Jade @ Jun 30 2016, 09:00 PM) *
Omg you are brave - i decided to try having my eyebrows threaded once and the pain was awful </3 if they really need sorting out i will get them waxed after that traumatic experience laugh.gif

I think I'm in the minority of people who find threading less painful than waxing! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 03:50 AM