BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 24 hours in heaven, so, who would you spend it with?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 1 2016, 02:33 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

you are given 24 hours in heaven to hang out with anyone you want (just 1 person for the whole 24 hours)

who would you choose, and why?

my obvious choice would be william shakespeare- i'd love to get him to write a sonet about me.. then after my 24 hours are up, i'd show everyone- look, shakespeare's only gone and written me something!. i love his work... love it. it would mean the world to me if i had something from shakespeare- that was personal to me

if for some reason i couldn't hang out with shakespeare, then walt disney- that guy has created so much probably without realising it

bet he has some stories to tell!

so, who would you choose to hang out with

This post has been edited by bipolar angel: Jul 1 2016, 02:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 1 2016, 02:36 PM
Post #2
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Harry tbh, if it's like a seven minutes in heaven locked in a closet thing kink.gif

(I'd choose Michael Jackson)

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 1 2016, 02:41 PM
Post #3
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

My first thought was my grandad, he died when I was 16 and I'm starting to forget what he sounded like nocheer.gif I miss him a lot.

But celebrity wise, probably Rik Mayall, his is probably the celebrity death that had the biggest impact on me

+Quote Post
Rob S
post Jul 1 2016, 02:54 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 3,804
   No Gallery Pics

Hmm I'd probably say MJ as well. Maybe he could show me how to Moonwalk tongue.gif that would be an amazing story to tell my family after my times up lol.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 1 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #5
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

QUOTE(Cody Collins @ Jul 1 2016, 03:36 PM) *
Harry tbh, if it's like a seven minutes in heaven locked in a closet thing kink.gif

That's nothing short of disturbing.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 1 2016, 04:07 PM
Post #6
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Regina @ Jul 1 2016, 08:06 AM) *
That's nothing short of disturbing.
You know, other people are allowed to make jokes. It's not all about your sense of humor and those of your sheep. It's about everyone else. So get off your damn high horse and move the f*ck on from what you have against me. It's OVER.

This OBSESSION you have for going after me and taking jab after jab is the thing that's disturbing. I've left you in the dust since I blocked you, you're still here bashing everything that I do. It's both shameful and downright embarrassing.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 1 2016, 04:17 PM
Post #7
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

Blocked me but still biting the bait.

Speaking of, I'd love to chat to the 3 Golden Girls who are sadly no longer with us, mainly Rue though <3

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #8
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Whitney Houston is the one that comes to mind from celebrity deaths who really affected me.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 1 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #9
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

My gran 100%, maybe Amy Whinehouse too thinking of celebrities that have died... It would be really cool to spend time with classical composers like Mozart too or one of the Pankhursts to talk about how my life differs from theirs and how what women campaigned for has impacted me now etc

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jul 1 2016, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 1 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #10
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

QUOTE(Cody Collins @ Jul 1 2016, 03:36 PM) *

I'd be down for it kink.gif wink.gif

In all seriousness,

I would love to meet Michael Jackson too one of my all time heroes or even David Bowie *.*

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 1 2016, 10:59 PM
Post #11
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

In terms of people I've known who have died it would deffo be my gran. Amazing woman and didn't really get to say goodbye. Would love to see her again so much heart.gif
QUOTE(Cody Collins @ Jul 1 2016, 05:07 PM) *
You know, other people are allowed to make jokes. It's not all about your sense of humor and those of your sheep. It's about everyone else. So get off your damn high horse and move the f*ck on from what you have against me. It's OVER.

This OBSESSION you have for going after me and taking jab after jab is the thing that's disturbing. I've left you in the dust since I blocked you, you're still here bashing everything that I do. It's both shameful and downright embarrassing.

tbh Cody I'd just ignore him as it seems all he's looking for is a reaction from you/whoever he aims his posts at.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2016, 11:34 PM
Post #12
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(Cody Collins @ Jul 1 2016, 05:07 PM) *

I didn't take notice of or see this before but there is no need to label me and the rest of his friends on here "sheep" just because we like him laugh.gif I disagree with stuff he says all the time, we don't just sit and arselick him and take everything he says as gospel... It's quite insulting to insinuate we don't have our own minds and just follow one person simply because we have things in common and like him. For example I have no personal problem with you or anything against you, I know that you two don't get on but that's between you and to drag his "sheep" into it isn't really needed laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 3 2016, 09:09 PM
Post #13
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Out of everyone in heaven i'd definitely want 24 hours with my great grandma. In a few weeks it'll be a year since she passed and i miss her so much. Would just love to tell her that this year has been a lot kinder to me and experience her amazing personality again.

As for celebrities, probably John Lennon. There were questionable aspects of his personality but his mind seems to have been quite fascinating and i adore The Beatles/his solo work.

+Quote Post
burbe
post Jul 3 2016, 09:16 PM
Post #14
Lusts for Life
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

Family wise, it would easily be my granddad. He passed away just before Christmas and I never made it back in time to say goodbye to him sad.gif

Celebrity wise, Amy Winehouse was the biggest celeb death for me. I just love her music and found her fascinating to follow as a person.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jul 4 2016, 03:49 AM
Post #15
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

QUOTE(burbe @ Jul 3 2016, 05:16 PM) *
Family wise, it would easily be my granddad. He passed away just before Christmas and I never made it back in time to say goodbye to him sad.gif
Ooh, I'd want to see my granddad too for very similar reasons. Plus I'm following very closely in his footsteps career-wise which I never would have anticipated when he passed three years ago, so we'd have loads to talk about.

Off the top of my head the one non-living celebrity I'd want to talk to is Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots.

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 4 2016, 09:34 AM
Post #16
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

Oh yes I'd love to be able to talk with my great grandma again, she was the sweetest thing. I also would love to see my childhood dog again he passed away in 2014 so I really do miss him. +

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 10:26 AM