BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halfway through 2k16 Survey
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
SantaDalek32
post Jul 1 2016, 04:57 PM
Post #1
If you believe, they put a man on the moon
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Here's another survey (following my "Survey for fun" post from December) by DT32

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s...6&hl=survey

Copy and paste this on your replies please [with your answers in bold]:

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016?
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016?
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016?
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016?
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016?
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016?

For those who didn't take my "Survey for fun" survey from December (Those who already took the Survey for fun post have an option to edit their answers if they want to):

What are your favourite all-time films?
What are your least favourite all-time films?
Any TV show you like?
Any TV show you dislike?
Best albums of all-time?
Worst albums of all-time?
Favourite musicians?
Least favourite musicians?
Favourite video game?
Least favourite video game?
Favourite books? [NEW QUESTION]
Least favourite books? [NEW QUESTION]

Rules:

1. Opinions may differ! Do not insult anyone because of their opinion!
2. If you have a negative opinion, make sure you do not take that opinion too far or over the top.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2016, 05:25 PM
Post #2
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Beyonce - Lemonade, Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman, Sia - This Is Acting, Rihanna - Anti, Meghan Trainor - Thank You, All Saints - Red Flag, Annalisa - Se avessi un cuore
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Little Big Town - Wanderlust. Love them usually and the lead single was good, plus I was looking forward to how they do pop... But GOD what an abysmal album sad.gif
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Ariana Grande - Into You, Era Istrefi - Bonbon, Meghan Trainor - No, Margaret - Cool Me Down, Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? This Girl, Panda and New Girl are awful off the top of my head but the absolute worst is without a doubt 7 Years puke.gif
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Orphan Black and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend wub.gif The latter is a really light easy watch and has just gone on Netflix so I 100% recommend it! I also watched and really enjoyed Big Brother Canada all the way through for the first time (lasted about 3 weeks last year) which was brilliant apart from the top 2 sleep.gif
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? As in listening to albums too - Annalisa and Elisa, both Italian laugh.gif Dua Lipa and Era Istrefi stick out as exciting new artists though!

What are your favourite all-time films? Mean Girls,Dreamgirls and Clueless
What are your least favourite all-time films? Cars :/
Any TV show you like? My favourites are Orange Is The New Black, Pretty Little Liars, Orphan Black, Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Big Brother (UK/US/Australia when it was on </3), X Factor (UK/Aus)
Any TV show you dislike? [b]Sports but I also cannot STAND Top Gear, tht has to be the most overrated TV show I can think of. Coronation Street is abysmal right now too

Best albums of all-time? Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway, Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride, Lady Gaga - Born This Way and Kelly Clarkson - My December would be my top 5.
Worst albums of all-time? As Jonjo said, I just don't tend to go back to them tongue.gif
Favourite musicians? Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Jessica Mauboy
Least favourite musicians? Sam Smith, Avicii, Avril Lavigne
Favourite video game? POKEMON SERIES <3 By miles. I also love the Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted series, and of course Mario Kart!
Least favourite video game? I hate games like Call Of Duty tbh, I find them so boring. Not a fan of sport games either apart from the casual ones like Mario Tennis/Golf/Football etc.
Favourite books? [NEW QUESTION] Hunger Games series, Harry Potter series, The Help, Girl On The Train, Emma
Least favourite books? [NEW QUESTION] Not sure really

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 1 2016, 06:23 PM
Post #3
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, Nine Track Mind by Charlie Puth, Lazereus by David Bowie top 3 with Beyonce close fourth heart.gif
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Hmm Probs Laura Mulvula - Dreaming room, their was some gems but like every song sounded the same sad.gif
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Shawn Mendes Stitches, Zara Larron - Lush Life, Snakehips ft Tinashe and Chance The Rapper - All My Friends, Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo - Close and Donny Montell - I've been waiting for this night my top 5 tbh heart.gif
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Zayn - Pillowtalk & Jonas Blue ft Dakota - Fast Car
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Love Island and MLFest basically it in terms of new shows I have watched laugh.gif
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Hmm Dua Lipa is the biggest one for me of the top of my head and also Wolfie even more heart.gif

+Quote Post
Dobservance
post Jul 1 2016, 06:28 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Drake - Views
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? too many to list
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Say You Do, Too Good, Tears
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Girls Like, Boys & Girls
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? none
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Dua Lipa, Jonas Blue

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 1 2016, 11:12 PM
Post #5
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Against the Current - In Our Bones, PVRIS - White Noise, Halsey - Badlands, Little Mix - Get Weird (if that was 2016 oops)
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? didn't come across anything dreadful that i can remember
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? lol see my chart
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? ugh this is why I need a chart for least favourite songs cos I never can think of anything here!
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? The 100 and some others
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? ATC/PVRIS/Halsey + others (again see chart for ppl I've mass charted kink.gif )

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 1 2016, 11:41 PM
Post #6
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016?:
• Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
• Fifth Harmony - 7/27
• Panic! At The Disco - Death Of A Bachelor
• Beyoncé - Lemonade
• Rihanna - ANTi

Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016?:
So far, I think every single artist has really stepped up their game! I think right now it would be the new album from The Lumineers but I've never really been into them so...

• Twenty One Pilots - "Stressed Out"
• Selena Gomez - "Hands To Myself"
• Fifth Harmony f/Ty Dolla $ign - "Work From Home"
• DNCE - "Cake By The Ocean"
• Ariana Grande - "Dangerous Woman"
• Alan Walker - "Faded"
• The Chainsmokers f/Daya - "Don't Let Me Down"
• ZAYN - "Pillowtalk"
• Twenty One Pilots - "Ride"
• Ariana Grande - "Into You"
• Sofia Carson - "Love Is The Name"

• James Bay - "Let It Go" (which has impacted the US in the last two months, I am SICK OF IT and I want it to GO)
• Ruth B - "Lost Boy"
• Pitbull f/Enrique Iglesias - "Messin' Around" (it's not really shit like the first two, but it's just a giant bore fest compared to most Pitbull songs)

Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016?:
• Dancing With The Stars
• Shadowhunters
• Legends Of Tomorrow

Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016?: I think the two that stood out to me the most are
• Elephante: I heard "I Want You" through BISC but I never really paid that much attention to his work until he remixed "Over And Over Again", and it was GENIUS. So then I checked out his remix of MIIA's "Dynasty", loved it, sent it to BJSC, and checked out the rest of his back log. Never looked back since.
• Melanie Martinez: Loved "Carousel" but I never was a true "crybaby" until around April, when "Pity Party" impacted the US.

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jul 1 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #7
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? twenty one pilots - blurryface, Caravan Palace - <I°_°I>, Grimes - Art Angels, Dream Theater - The Astonishing, Babymetal - Metal Resistance
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? I only really tend to listen to albums I'm fairly sure I'll enjoy so nothing
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Alan Walker - Faded, Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep, Alan Walker - Spectre, Kyla La Grange - Hummingbird, Beautiful Bodies - Capture & Release, most other non-anime OP/ED songs escape me, but this has been mostly an awful year for music in general which is partly why I've retreated there as they make me feel something by giving me a reason to get invested in the song
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Where to START? One Dance would be up there from the few listens I've had but I've managed to avoid it otherwise, same with Panda. Stitches, Fast Car, gnash, Sex, and Work have all become intolerable, but the worst is the lazy Work From Home. This all isn't overplay (except maybe with Work), never liked the rest to begin with.
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? In particular, but not limited to, Vikings, The Walking Dead, The 100, Parasyte, Fate, Assassination Classroom, Your Lie In April, Re:Zero, mostly a load of dramatic shows with a tiny bit of comedy, as is becoming usual for me, TV has been far more good to me than the music world this year
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Alan Walker is the main new debut but Dream Theater I'm starting to love also

+Quote Post
M.
post Jul 2 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 2 2016, 12:51 AM) *
Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Grimes - Art Angels

Fantastic album and one of my favourites of recent times but it was released in 2015.

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? - Anohni - Hopelessness, All Saints - Red Flag, Adam Young soundtrack series as a whole. James Blake's could get in there too but I haven't listened to that enough times to really know yet.
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? - I've liked all the ones I've made the effort to listen to. I don't tend to have "least favourite" albums because like Iz, I kinda just listen to albums where I'm at least a little bit confident that I'll like them.
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? - I wanna say Anohni - Crisis, but it may mostly just be for the wonderful synth near the end. There are probably songs on the album I like more than this one. All Saints - One Woman Man, Alicia Keys - In Common, Kiiara - Hang up tha Phone, possibly others, I'm not that good at choosing definite favourites in music sometimes
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? - not sure at this moment
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? - I don't really watch a lot of TV anymore, apart from the odd time. I certainly haven't gotten into anything new this year when it comes to TV. I kinda would like to though.
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? - Once again, I'm going to mention Anohni. I knew of her from a couple of Björk tracks from 2007 that she provided vocals for and I always found her voice interesting but never ventured into her work with Antony and the Johnsons or anything. Then I stumbled upon this new album under the artist name Anohni (probably in the indie forum), listened to it and just wow. Beautiful.
Also been really fabulously into this alternative rock band called Nemjuci over the past little while. *tumbleweed*
Oh yeah and bAnoffee for sure. *more tumbleweed* Also Abra whose music is kinda similar to the former.
There are others too!

+Quote Post
T83:Y96
post Jul 2 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #9
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
Member No.: 21,319
   No Gallery Pics

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? David Bowie - Blackstar
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Rihanna - Anti
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend, Zara Larsson - Lush Life, Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix), Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids, Pet Shop Boys - Say It To Me, Clean Bandit feat. Louisa Johnson - Tears, The Stone Roses - Beautiful Thing
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Desiigner - Panda, Jonas Blue feat. Dakota - Fast Car, Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home, Rihanna feat. Drake - Work
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Zara Larsson

What are your least favourite all-time films? The Nut Job,
Any TV show you like? The Avengers
Best albums of all-time? Ella Henderson - Chapter One, James Blunt - Back To Bedlam, David Gray - Life In Slow Motion
Favourite musicians? Ella Henderson, Years & Years, David Bowie, Pet Shop Boys, Kate Bush, Sigala, Sigma, Jess Glynne
Least favourite musicians? Fifth Harmony, Silento, Chris Brown
Favourite books? Agatha Christie - And Then There Were None, Death on the Nile, Emily Bronte - Wuthering Heights, Jules Verne - Around The World In 80 Days
[/quote]

This post has been edited by Taylor Jago: Jul 2 2016, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Jul 2 2016, 11:41 AM
Post #10
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (sorry Riri, Anti in second place though).
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? All Saints - Red Flag. Don't dislike it but had no desire to listen to it more than once.
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Actually this song from a Dutch boyband is my favorite song this year so far #hatersgonnahate.
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Singer-songwriter-y tracks like '7 Years' and probably many others that I can't think of right now.
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? no.
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? no laugh.gif I don't tend to like a lot of music so I rarely listen to new acts.

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Jul 2 2016, 10:45 PM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

Reply to Liam:

Hotter Than Hell is the best imo (out of all of your best 2016 tracks that you mentioned)
"This Girl" I really like! "Panda" (which they played lots of time at my school gym), "New Girl", and "7 Years" are pretty meh to me!
I need to watch Orphan Black and OITNB someday! rolleyes.gif
I really like Avicii tbh!
I like Harry Potter as well!

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Jul 2 2016, 10:48 PM
Post #12
   No Gallery Pics

Reply to HarryEzra:

The Bowie album is hands down my favourite 2016 album!
Dreaming Room I liked!
"Lush Life" great and "All My Friends" quite good!
"Pillowtalk" meh for me! Jonas' Fast Car I liked at first, but then it dropped down to a "meh-okay" range as I relistened it!

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Jul 2 2016, 10:51 PM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

Reply to Dobbo:

Haven't heard any tracks from the new Drake album, except for Hotline Bling, Controlla, and One Dance!
Say You Do and Tears are good! Too Good I haven't really listened too! mellow.gif
"Girls Like" is okay imo but my opinion may change in the future! "Boys And Girls" I don't have an opinion on as I don't have a memory of a majority of the song!

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Jul 2 2016, 11:04 PM
Post #14
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

- All Saints - Red Flag
- Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
- Benjamin - Fingerprints
- Charlie Puth - Nine Track Mind
- Delta Goodrem - Wings of the Wild
- Fifth Harmony - 7/27
- Tom Odell - Wrong Crowd
(incredible year for albums so far)

Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016?
- ZAYN - Mind of Mine

- All Saints - One Strike
- Clean Bandit feat. Louisa Johnson - Tears
- Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Work from Home
- Frans - If I Were Sorry
- Grace feat. G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me
- Joel Adams - Please Don't Go
- Shawn Mendes - Stitches
- Tom Odell - Magnetised
- Troye Sivan - YOUTH

- Desiigner - Panda
- Drake - Controlla
- Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
maybe some others I've forgotten, I like to wipe bad songs from my mind :')

No new ones that I can remember but I'd like some new shows to watch, been watching pretty much the same bunch of shows for years laugh.gif

Frans, Joel Adams, Charlie Puth (I liked his singles last year but didn't expect to love his album so much), Benjamin (likewise)

+Quote Post
Petelehem
post Jul 3 2016, 12:44 PM
Post #15
This lunch tastes like a beat
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Drake - Views
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Lukas Graham - 7 Years, Walk Off the Earth - Hold On, MOWE & Daniel Nitt - Lovers Friends, The Strumbellas - Spirits
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Drake - One Dance, Drake - Too Good, Drake - Controlla, Rihanna feat. Drake - Work
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Nope
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Lukas Graham, Walk Off the Earth, Digital Farm Animals

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 3 2016, 02:46 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Rihanna - ANTI (and more but this is my absolute favourite <3)
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? I only really give albums a full listen if I like the artist already so not many but Zayn's album was very disappointing
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Fifth Harmony - Work From Home and All In My Head (Flex), ZAYN - Pillowtalk, Rihanna - Kiss It Better, Work, Same Ol' Mistakes & Needed Me (half of ANTI tbh), Meghan Trainor - No and Me Too & Beyonce - Hold Up
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza, Cheat Codes - Sex and many more I've forgotten lmao
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Not really, my TV watching mainly consists of Hollyoaks and Coronation Street (as shit as it is) laugh.gif
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Not any new artists but I have began listening to Pink's old stuff for the first time and am loving it heart.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 3 2016, 03:08 PM
Post #17
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Jennifer Nettles - Playing With Fire, Sia - This Is Acting, MOTHXR - Centerfold
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Tarja - The Brightest Void
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Momma, Lawson - Money, Jennifer Nettles - Drunk In Heels
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? anything by Drake
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? The Big Bang Theory
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Nick Jonas

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 3 2016, 09:31 PM
Post #18
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? David Bowie - Blackstar
Least favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? Have managed to avoid anything bad album-wise so far.
Favourite songs from the first half of 2016? David Bowie - Blackstar, Ellie Goulding - Army, twenty one pilots - Stressed Out, Rihanna ft. Drake - Work, Tinie Tempah ft. Zara Larsson - Girls Like, Beyoncé ft. Jack White - Don't Hurt Yourself, David Bowie - 'Tis A Pity She Was a Whore
Least favourite songs from the first half of 2016? Beyoncé - Hold Up
Any TV shows you got into in the first half of 2016? Haven't watched much TV so far this year
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Melanie Martinez and Christine & The Queens

+Quote Post
Ninjabait
post Jul 5 2016, 04:00 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 22,088
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 1 2016, 07:51 PM) *
Favourite album(s) from the first half of 2016? twenty one pilots - blurryface, Caravan Palace - <I°_°I>, Grimes - Art Angels, Dream Theater - The Astonishing, Babymetal - Metal Resistance
Any musicians you got into in the first half of 2016? Alan Walker is the main new debut but Dream Theater I'm starting to love also

I approve of this message.

Most of the albums I'm looking forward to or anticipating for 2016 (Diablo Swing Orchestra 4, Opeth - Sorceress, Lindsey Stirling - Brave Enough, Epica - The Holographic Principle, Tool (possibly, maybe)) are coming out in the second half of the year it seems. Also haven't really been paying that much attention to pop music so far this year so this list will be rather short.

Dream Theater - The Astonishing
iamthemorning - Lighthouse
Haken - Affinity (Deluxe Edition)

Dream Theater - Dystopian Overture
Dream Theater - The Answer
Dream Theater - A Life Left Behind
Dream Theater - Lord Nafaryus
Dream Theater - Savior in the Square
Dream Theater - When Your Time Has Come
Dream Theater - Act of Faythe
Dream Theater - Three Days
Dream Theater - Ravenskill
Dream Theater - A Tempting Offer
Dream Theater - The X-Aspect
Dream Theater - A New Beginning
Dream Theater - 2285 Entr'acte
Dream Theater - Moment of Betrayal
Dream Theater - Heaven's Cove
Dream Theater - The Path That Divides
Dream Theater - The Walking Shadow
Dream Theater - Hymn of a Thousand Voices
Dream Theater - Our New World
Haken - 1985
Haken - Earthrise
Haken - The Endless Knot
Haken - Bound By Gravity
Haken - 1985 (Instrumental Version)
Haken - Lapse (Instrumental Version)
Haken - The Architect (Instrumental Version)
Haken - Earthrise (Instrumental Version)
Haken - Endless Knot (Instrumental Version)
Haken - Bound By Gravity (Instrumental Version)
iamthemorning - Too Many Years
iamthemorning - Clear Clearer
iamthemorning - Sleeping Pills
iamthemorning - Lighthouse (feat. Marius Duda)
iamthemorning - Harmony
iamthemorning - Chalk and Coal
Lindsey Stirling - The Arena

Person of Interest, iZombie, Alphas, Sense 8
iamthemorning, Aaron Copland, Benjamin Britten, Sir William Walton

What are your favourite all-time films?
The Negotiator, The Lord of the Rings Series, Star Wars Series, Harry Potter Series, Spirited Away, Minority Report, Kung Fu Panda 2, Up, Wall-E, Toy Story Series, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, How to Train Your Dragon, Coraline, Inside Out, The Avengers, The Intern, Big Hero 6, Wreck-It Ralph, Tangled, The Matrix, Chicago, The Silence of the Lambs, Mean Girls, The Dark Knight
Any TV show you like?
Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Daredevil, Sense 8, AKA Jessica Jones, Person of Interest, iZombie, and Agents of Shield are the ones I'm keeping up on
Favourite musicians?
Dream Theater, Haken, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Antonin Dvorak, iamthemorning, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Opeth, Ne Obliviscaris, Taylor Swift, Tool, Ludwig van Beethoven, Lindsey Stirling, Camile Saint-Saens, John Williams, Howard Shore, Incubus, Muse, Dmitri Shostakovich, Franz Liszt, Frederich Chopin, Felix Mendelssohn
Favourite video game?
Pokemon: Black & White, Mother 3, The Last of Us, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Favourite books?
To Kill a Mocking Bird, Anne of Green Gables, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Flies

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 05:16 PM