Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> thursday july 14th, so i'm 1 day early
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 14 2016, 08:04 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

woke up today thinking it was friday

oh well, it's not.. it's thursday- so nothing planned for today.

it's the day in between groceries and therapy, where nothing happens- i've got the whole day to myself.

had my breakfast and entered family fortunes on here (actually the questions wern't bad) though i struggled with the icecream flavour (not even sure i'm right on that to be honest!)

anyway- chilled day, will just take it as it comes

oh... i do actually have a form from my therapist i have to fill out about something we discussed- so i'll drop that in later (either that or give it to her when i see her tomorrow afternoon)

have a good day
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spinning adam~
post Jul 14 2016, 08:51 AM
Post #2
when the spun stops STOP
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Last (whole) day in London! Probably going to the museums again to see what I missed last time. It's weird because it's almost like my home life was all just a dream laugh.gif it's been awesome seeing everything while I've stayed heart.gif
+Quote Post
post Jul 14 2016, 09:42 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Taking a morning/afternoon off from sunbathing as i'm getting too burnt. Using this time to sit in reception and attempt to vote in BJSC through this not so great WiFi.
+Quote Post
post Jul 14 2016, 11:22 AM
Post #4
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

Big rest day for me today. Finished work at 5:30am and slept from 9am til midday, hoping to stay away now until a reasonable time tonight so I can sleep through the night, lots to do tomorrow drama.gif nocheer.gif

My dads birthday present arrived today though cheer.gif he loves cycling and he has a pair of cycling gloves that he's had for years and years which are falling apart, but he won't get rid of them because he says you can't get them from anywhere these days... well I found a some online, so he'll have a brand new pair for his birthday smile.gif
+Quote Post
24k Cody
post Jul 14 2016, 03:02 PM
Post #5
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I just want to give a shout out to one of my closest friends who is going over to the US Air Force Academy in a few days. Happy birthday and thank you for serving our country. heart.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 06:09 AM