BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Job Interview, New C4 show in the style of First Dates~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klampus
post Jul 14 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #1
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

As someone who is about to start to be in the process of having numerous job interviews, I went into this with a mix of hope that it wouldn't scare me off and a hope to take some notes on the right and wrongs of interviews!! While it's maybe not beneficial for the latter, it was still really interesting and it was good to see the interview process from the employer's perspective and, in the first episode at least, you could understand completely why they made the decisions that they did. There were a few cringeworthy moments but, like First Dates, I think the style and the intention is to cringe with them rather than exploit them for entertainment purposes.

I'm looking forward to the other episodes and I hope that the interviewers and the applicants are just as interesting. All I can say is that I wouldn't want to be filmed for my job interviews!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Jul 23 2016, 09:59 AM
Post #2
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Was great to see that two of the other interviewees got jobs as well at the Vets!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 02:46 AM