Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ice Age: Collision Course, Out Now | It's Shit.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jul 17 2016, 05:47 PM
Post #1
Baby We're The New Romantics
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Ice Age is one of my favourite ever franchises but this one was really horrific. Such a shame, I don't know what went so wrong. The first four movies are all at least 9/10 films but this was just dreadful. The ending was so obvious from the first 10 minutes, the Scrat bits were stupid this time and felt rushed in, so much of it felt been there done before (The whole Manny/Peaches stuff etc) and there was just a complete lack of focus on literally all the characters on what made them so loveable. There was way too little Diego and even not as much Sid as I would have liked. It was not funny one bit, the only times I laughed was at how bad some parts were. And then bloody Jessie J turns up, being annoying as heck and then sings a crap song. I just wanted it to be over, this was completely devoid of everything that made the other 4 so great.

No surprise this seems to be bombing at the box office in the UK.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 27 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #2
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

I actually kind of enjoyed this, more of same for sure which does make it a bit dull in places after so many sequels, especially the very boring Manny being the focus all the time when Diego is far more interesting to watch and Sid/Ellie/everyone else is too. I agree as well with Jessie J, idk what that was all about.

However, there were laughs to be had, especially from Sid's Grandma (lol at her being struck by lightning, dying, struck again and finishing her sentence laugh.gif) and Scrat (loved the really high gravity sequence and the transporter machine things that kept confusing the nut for parts of his body, both of these were a lot of fun to watch)! Also glad Buck came back because he's a lot of fun too.
+Quote Post
post Jul 27 2016, 04:21 PM
Post #3
Bovril Lasagna
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,572

There's a FITH one of these?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 04:13 PM